It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chasing Dreams and Sleeping Problems....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello ATS'ers!!

Not sure if this post belongs here.
For the past year every dream of mine has me being chased of some sort, sometimes I'll literally be being chased and others it's like I'm trying to get away from something but that something is unclear in my dreams.

For some time now I seem to sleep longer than normal. I can sleep as long as 15 hours straight and any less I still feel tired and to be fair when i have woken up after 15 hours I do not feel refreshed one bit. Do you think that my dreams are making me more tired or is this a doctors jobby?

Any help will be very much appreciated, thank you.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I can offer some help in keeping your dreams at bay. I just cant post it on this site. A u2u will take care of that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

This sounds a little more serious than just some issue in real life you can't resolve. Depends on your sensitivity. Does it still happen when you sleep somewhere else?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You actually need to sleep less and are depressed most likely.

I have been there though. I feel better and feel more refreshed with less sleep, used to wonder why I could sleep a zillion hours and wake up more tired. Find a good sleep rhythm that works for you, when I would wake before my alarm I would turn it off and try to sleep more instead I now get up.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

openyourmind1262
I can offer some help in keeping your dreams at bay. I just cant post it on this site. A u2u will take care of that.

What is a u2u?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

abeverage
You actually need to sleep less and are depressed most likely.

I have been there though. I feel better and feel more refreshed with less sleep, used to wonder why I could sleep a zillion hours and wake up more tired. Find a good sleep rhythm that works for you, when I would wake before my alarm I would turn it off and try to sleep more instead I now get up.

100% Agree on this. It's quality of sleep, not quantity! I've been sleeping somewhere between 5-6 hours of sleep for years, and never have an inkling of sleepiness in the morning. Until I made the switch, I was sleeping 8+ hours a night, and ALWAYS tired.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

Get a blood test to see if anything in your chemical balance is off.

Do you feel stressed out during the day?

Do you exercise?

Do you eat right? Do you go outside?

Do you stay on ATS till your eyes dry out and you collapse on your keyboard?

top topics

join