It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Most Creative Mind Contest (just for fun)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Challenge is: How would you put on a contest to find the most creative mind on ATS

Reply who gets more stars wins

Btw, if you could ask for 1 wish to the genie of the lamp, what would it be ? ....Answer: unlimited wishes

edit on 4-12-2013 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

I would ask for people to stop stealing my lamp and thinking it was magical.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Okay OP, I'll play. I have a very ATS-Like wish I'd ask.

If I had only 1 wish to ask? I wish First Contact with an alien species would come sooner than later and while I've still got good years left to enjoy the shift and realignment across society that will someday bring.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I would want to be transported into The Nexus.

The Nexus is an energy ribbon which appears in the Star Trek movie "Generations". The Nexus allows you to choose a particular point in space-time and lets you live that moment over and over, thus allowing one to indulge in their own Groundhog fantasy forever.

Captain Kirk was down with it, he was happy to relive a life he never had with his late wife. It was a life he was never able to live, because he was forever on The Enterprise going where no man has gone before. (geez, say that the wrong way and people might talk) But then Captain Jean Luc Picard came and spoiled the party.

Anyway I'd like to relive my 20's, and modify many of the outcomes. I would use my time in The Nexus to study many different disciplines, such as Astro-Physics, Metalurgy, Electrical Engineering, and Advanced Human and Alien Biology etc etc. I have lived a party existence this life, I'd like to see how it would've turned out if I studied instead.

Anything which your mind can imagine, The Nexus can conjure with explicit detail. The Nexus is your personal Nirvana, exactly how you want it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I would wish that who ever the first alien contact is with is a completely sane and stable individual and would represent our race well. Help them understand there are quite a few of us who are not so destructive and cancerous.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If your on ATS for any amount of time....You already know who the most creative minds are...I aint one of them. But I do have a wish. I would like to be standing on the grassy knowl in Dallas with a really good video camera...Or stand in the distance and watch as the Pyramids were constructed. My vote for most creative would be Bigfatfurrytexan...Articulate, well mannered, great sense of humor, and he writes in a way we all can understand. He combines humor & wit in his posts & threads.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I wish for the top 1% to be so fulfilled they never need to take from us again.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, the challenge was if you had to put on a contest to find the most creative mind on ATS, how would you do it, LOL
So, this is a creative mind contest on how you`d put a creative mind contest, lol

The one wish thing was just a side note but maybe we should continue with the most creative answers to the one wish question

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Your comment on the most star's killed it for me so I will move on to the side note as you put it.

I would really like to live in a world where humans are civil, humane and did not kill each other, I know, childish and maybe not so much a wish as an imaginative dream.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I would wish to get the bestest of ideas to win THIS present contest.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

As I say in the thread title, this is just for fun and the stars are part of ATS and a way to rank posts and give an orientation on what people most like

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

CosmicDude
Challenge is: How would you put on a contest to find the most creative mind on ATS

Reply who gets more stars wins

Btw, if you could ask for 1 wish to the genie of the lamp, what would it be ? ....Answer: unlimited wishes

To put on a contest you would start a thread first.
Then you could put a piece of bacon in the middle of the thread. Whoever gets the bacon has the most creative mind
hehe...

Btw-my wish is for everyone in this world to be full of love.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I would ask for the power to grant wishes. Boom. No more genie necessary.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'd realize that Lysergic is on the board, no one is more creative and immediately give up.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Everyone gets their own personal bag of infinite personal universes to do or not do with whatever, whenever, however they want.

In simpler terms; everyone and everything gets and has control over what it wants to infinite value without detriment to anyone, or anything else.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

But Lysergic didn't design the best website on the net...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Whatever about the creative contest, but,
my wish would be for the American police force to get a taste of their own medicine.
The horror stories coming out about them are truly terrible...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The most creative concept I've ever encountered is a giant talking taco that craps ice cream. (Thanx South Park).
I can only dream of being that creative.
That being said, there are only three wishes I've ever wished for :
1) more wishes. I thought i was really creative with that one until I realized that that is everyone's #1 wish.
2) I wish I could stop time; to get more sleep or to take my time with a project and complete it to my satisfaction. Of course if I could do that then there is no logical reason to start time again thereby destroying the fabric of time and space rendering any reason to stop time, in the first place, useless.
3) My favorite: Magical closet that materializes a willing sex slave woman (i'm not that creative) whenever I will it. Any number of different women may materialize according to my whim and appetite and, of course, would go back in to the closet and vanish until called for again.
Oh yeah, and no back talk! (If thats possible; probably not)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

How would you put on a contest to find the most creative mind on ATS : Just ask

Genie wish:

To be more powerful than anything or any entity that could or has or will ever exist in all capacities.
edit on 4-12-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PinealJockey

Women in a closed sounds like a music title, lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join