It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precession of the equinox?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Can you please elaborate more about the "invisibe stars" (i.e. the outer planets) and how you relate it to biblical prophecy. I am a bit old school and count only the seven "visible stars" (i.e. Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) since my attention is focused on ancient books and prophecies mostly, and I like the number seven for some stupid reason
I see the modern addition of the three outer planets (Pluto included) as confusion, at least in relation to the ancients. But I may be mistaken. Please try to convince me, I'm listening
Why should I use all ten planets (the seven+the three outer ones discovered the last couple of centuries) and not seven (only the visible to the naked eye)? I don't believe planets influence us in themselves, I see astrology (the art) as a way or tool to influence people. You could change all attributes given to the planets, for instance you could make Venus the King and Jupiter the Messenger, and it would work fine, after a while people would act accordingly. The Magic in astrology is about the system, not the powers of the planets, all that is defined. Astrology is a giant calendar spanning thousands of years, and that's it's purpose, to be a fixed point in future plans, a way to add elaborate time-codes to prophecies.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

Check out the sixth seal of the Book of Revelation. The sun becomes black and the moon red, then the entire earth is shaken while the stars all appear to move out of place. Every continent and mountain is displaced while meteors pelt the crust. Parallel passages like Isaiah actually describe the moon's orbit being confused, and the earth's orbital path being altered. Chapter 2 of the book of Haggai states that this process happened at the Noatic flood as well, and humans will see it happen only once more.

This doesnt require an invisible star or planet, but does indicate a possible binary system.

I was wondering about our axial tilt. It seams to point towards polaris. Do you know of a recorded time in history that earth had a different northern star????

If our axis always points toward polaris and there is no record to indicate change, maybe polaris is our second sun.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Polaris? perhaps, but since Thuban was polar star in ancient Egypt some 5000 years ago, and that sometime in the relative "near" future Vega will at some point become the "fixed" north star, I find Polaris unlikely. But. If we plot these stars and draw a line based on this movement, we might be pointed in the right direction perhaps. The ancient Egyptians celebrated new year around summer solstice, and despite their knowledge of the presession of the equinoxes, and the time that has elapsed since they wrote down their observations, the new year started when Sirius rose with the Sun at the same date every year, seemingly moving from constallation to constellation over time, but fixed relative to the Sun (we can still see Sirius rise at the same date and time, though there has passed two astrological ages and thereby, Sirius seems to have moved two constellations somehow, rising at the same time every year century after century while they observed the precession of the equinoxes. I'm not an egyptologist, nor am I an astronomer, but these things fascinate me.

In my mind I believe the "second star" will be somewhere in the eccliptic, in the horizontal plane of our local system, and with the Earth axis pointing towards Virgo at midnight around winter solstice, I believe it might be found somewhere in Virgo, if it exists, but still, Sirius brings out a lot of unanswered questions. It is the brightest star in the sky, the Egyptians claimed their gods came from Sirius.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added the last paragraph

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thats interesting. Seems like sirius breaks the lunisolar precession model. Perhaps sirius is our second sun. The egyptians regarded it as the sun's spirit. Lots of anomolous mythology surrounding the sirius system.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Do you know what kind of spirit it was said to be in relation with the Sun. If it was the Ka, it would translate into "twin soul" no less.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Not sure. But I know the founding fathers picked July 4 th because of the annual sirius-sol conjuction. They called it the Liberation of the sun.

How many other stars remain relatively stationary like sirius does? Is this unique to sirius?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I don't know. Have tried to find the article where I read about the ancient Egyptian New Year and Sirius, but haven't found it yet. Remember I used this article to "proove" the precession was wrong and possibly having to do with bad calendars. But after I have looked closer at the precession, it's real enough. I'll post a link here when I retrieve the old paper.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Our axis has been changed by events here on earth most recently the Japan earthquake.

www.nasa.gov...

How does that change the equations if at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

When the Britons invented the radar during WW2, word came out that the army had discovered something that allowed soldiers to see in the dark. To avoid that Nazi intelligence would find out what they were doing, MI5 put out the disinformation story that daily intake of carrots made night vision better. The myth still lives today, and you still hear people claim that carrots lets you see better in the dark. I'm not saying we are part of a twin star system, but I like to research the possibility. Apples have been falling from trees for millions of years, but it wasn't until Isaac Newton got one in his head that the phenomena was explained as gravity. Until then the apple simply fell because it just did.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread, you really brought a fresh perspective to my research.

Lets assume for the moment, that our axis does not precess. That would still ecplain the four seasons. Precession of the axis would slightly alter the length of the season over time.

We have four seasons because the axis is aways pointing in one general direction. So what fixed celestial bodies are visible at midnight of the northern hemisphere's winter solstice or at midnight in the northern hemisphere's summer solstice.

Assuming this second sun tilted our axis, did it pull our north pole or south pole? Furthurmore, do the axial tilts of other planets point in the same direction as our's? If they do, then there is no axial precession, unless you think all of our solar system's axial precessions are somehow synchronized?

I also want to give you a bit of info:

On the gregorian calendar, 12/21/12 was the 355 th day of the year.
The sum of the omitted days of the last 13 Katunes terminates on the Feast of Trumpets 9/16/2016. This is the 260th day of the gregorian calendar, but only on a leap year.

The lunar calendar is 355 days long. The Mayan tzolkin year is 260 days long. The completed 13 Katuns ends on a Biblical Holy Day.

It seems to me that the Gregorian calendar was designed to unify the Mayan Great Cycle, the Lunar calendar, and the Biblical Lamechian Cycle.

Some coincidece.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

We have four seasons because the axis is aways pointing in one general direction. So what fixed celestial bodies are visible at midnight of the northern hemisphere's winter solstice or at midnight in the northern hemisphere's summer solstice.

Assuming this second sun tilted our axis, did it pull our north pole or south pole? Furthurmore, do the axial tilts of other planets point in the same direction as our's? If they do, then there is no axial precession, unless you think all of our solar system's axial precessions are somehow synchronized?

What about the other planets? I suppose they also have a center axis, are they all the same? Do they point in the same direction? And what about the orbit of Pluto and other Kuiper objects? Then we have gravitational distortions of the orbits of the planets that cannot be explained by the Sun and the planets alone. All this data and more would be needed to find the way I suppose. And then we have the question if it is the south- or north poles that is "pulled".

I also want to give you a bit of info:

On the gregorian calendar, 12/21/12 was the 355 th day of the year.
The sum of the omitted days of the last 13 Katunes terminates on the Feast of Trumpets 9/16/2016. This is the 260th day of the gregorian calendar, but only on a leap year.

The lunar calendar is 355 days long. The Mayan tzolkin year is 260 days long. The completed 13 Katuns ends on a Biblical Holy Day.

It seems to me that the Gregorian calendar was designed to unify the Mayan Great Cycle, the Lunar calendar, and the Biblical Lamechian Cycle.

Some coincidece.

Please, tell me more about the cycle of Lamech, I haven't heard about it before. I guess you are talking about the Lamech who became 777 years? But Cain also had a decendant called Lamech who had two wives and seems to having been quite a character?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Im still looking for info on the axial orientation of the other planets, but I found this article that makes a case for Sirius as our second sun.

www.viewzone.com...

What really caught my attention was the mention of the Great Pyramid of Giza. One of its shafts points to sirius.

I believe the so called "Cheops" pyramid predates Egypt. Isaiah 19:19 indicated that on the very location of that pyramid will exist a Messianic monument during the Millenial Kingdom. Unless that pyramid is destroyed, I believe the Great Pyramid IS the Millenial monument spoken of in Isaiah. It has no heirloglyphs, its measurements tell secrets about the Earth's geometry and the axial tilt, and the measurements of the King's coffer acctually seem to fit better with the Ark of the Covenant. Also, the pyramid was once lined with 144,000 white limestone blocks. The number 144,000 is a biblical number as well as a Mayan calendar number. The Great Pyramid is unlike any other pyramid on earth. Its geometric design is nearly flawless. It seems that all other pyramids are inferior copy cats.

You wont find any info on the Lamechian cycle online, it is unique to my analysis of the Hebrew and Greek meter. If you do, then it means others are waking up too. According to the meter, the year 2013 is 6121 years from Adam's exile from Eden. The year 1656 AF (After Fall) was the year of Noah's flood. My assumption is that from the year 1AF to 1656AF, the Earth had a 360 day orbital cycle. Immediately after 1656 AF, the orbital period changed to 365.25 days along with the axial tilt of 23.4 degrees. This explains why the Mayans observed a 360 day year followed by a 5.25 day civil shutdown. Lamech (Noah's father) was born in the year 874 AF. If the Mayan calendar met its first ending on 12/21/12 (6120AF), the adjusted ending (adding 1365 days) finishes on 9/16/2016 (6124AF). So, 6124-5250=874 (Lamech's birth). The meter makes a point of a 5250 year cycle, or 105 jubilees. The number 105 is present in almost all biblical calendar cycles: 50*105=5250, 13*105=1365, the year 2023 is 105 metonic cycles (19 year lunar cycle) from Jesus' death, 2016 is 105 jubilees from Lamech's birth, the time span between the Exodus and Jesus death is 1470 years or 14*105.

If this was all in my head, the Gregorian calendar wouldnt show the sychronicity that it presently has, and neither would the Great Seal on the American dollar bill.

Im still not exactly sure why this calendar starts with Lamech, or why the Mayans used a 5200 year cycle rather than the original 5250. For both intercalated cycles to end on the same date means that the Mayans simply removed one Jubilee from the count and started 50 years later. Perhaps they did it for astrological reasons. After all, 5200 is evenly divisible by the 260 day Tzolkin year which may be a preflood observation of Venus' orbital period. As far as I know, 260 is not a Biblically relevent number.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

Im still looking for info on the axial orientation of the other planets, but I found this article that makes a case for Sirius as our second sun.

www.viewzone.com...

Loved it! Appart from a few obvious mistakes, like how the full moon is discribed as 30 degrees wide, when it is supposed to say 30 arc minutes, or 1/2 degree. And there were so many typos in it that one could come to believe that I had written it meself
Nah, joking, but the article sums up much of how I see things. Got lots more valuable information. Another thing I reacted upon what how he described Sirius being stationary with Sol and us orbiting it. The way I see it, Sirius and Sol revolves around a center somewhere inbetween, like two balls on a string. Liked the dance allusion, that's how I see it. Much like a bolas:

en.wikipedia.org...

What really caught my attention was the mention of the Great Pyramid of Giza. One of its shafts points to sirius.

I believe the so called "Cheops" pyramid predates Egypt. Isaiah 19:19 indicated that on the very location of that pyramid will exist a Messianic monument during the Millenial Kingdom. Unless that pyramid is destroyed, I believe the Great Pyramid IS the Millenial monument spoken of in Isaiah. It has no heirloglyphs, its measurements tell secrets about the Earth's geometry and the axial tilt, and the measurements of the King's coffer acctually seem to fit better with the Ark of the Covenant. Also, the pyramid was once lined with 144,000 white limestone blocks. The number 144,000 is a biblical number as well as a Mayan calendar number. The Great Pyramid is unlike any other pyramid on earth. Its geometric design is nearly flawless. It seems that all other pyramids are inferior copy cats.

Though the Pyramids at Gizeh fits the verse you provided, I believe the great pyramid holds the dead remains of Adam, Eve and Abel as discribed in the OT pseudepigrapha book called Apocalypsis Mosis (xlii). I believe that the shafts in the pyramid leads to three or four burial chambers. God put a seal over their grave, shaped like a cross. God lives in the heavens and looking down from the sky the pyramids are shaped like crosses.

You wont find any info on the Lamechian cycle online, it is unique to my analysis of the Hebrew and Greek meter.

Meter? Please explain what yu mean by that, for I suspect it's not the usual metric system you are talking about.

If you do, then it means others are waking up too. According to the meter, the year 2013 is 6121 years from Adam's exile from Eden. The year 1656 AF (After Fall) was the year of Noah's flood. My assumption is that from the year 1AF to 1656AF, the Earth had a 360 day orbital cycle. Immediately after 1656 AF, the orbital period changed to 365.25 days along with the axial tilt of 23.4 degrees. This explains why the Mayans observed a 360 day year followed by a 5.25 day civil shutdown. Lamech (Noah's father) was born in the year 874 AF. If the Mayan calendar met its first ending on 12/21/12 (6120AF), the adjusted ending (adding 1365 days) finishes on 9/16/2016 (6124AF). So, 6124-5250=874 (Lamech's birth). The meter makes a point of a 5250 year cycle, or 105 jubilees. The number 105 is present in almost all biblical calendar cycles: 50*105=5250, 13*105=1365, the year 2023 is 105 metonic cycles (19 year lunar cycle) from Jesus' death, 2016 is 105 jubilees from Lamech's birth, the time span between the Exodus and Jesus death is 1470 years or 14*105.

If this was all in my head, the Gregorian calendar wouldnt show the sychronicity that it presently has, and neither would the Great Seal on the American dollar bill.

Im still not exactly sure why this calendar starts with Lamech, or why the Mayans used a 5200 year cycle rather than the original 5250. For both intercalated cycles to end on the same date means that the Mayans simply removed one Jubilee from the count and started 50 years later. Perhaps they did it for astrological reasons. After all, 5200 is evenly divisible by the 260 day Tzolkin year which may be a preflood observation of Venus' orbital period. As far as I know, 260 is not a Biblically relevent number.

Perhaps it's 360-100=260? Just a thought. Perhaps a caledrial adjustment of some sort? I don't know. When the Gregorian calendar was introduced we jumped 11 days in Sept. 1752 to make up for the Julian calender's inaccuracy. Perhaps it is due to them using parallell 360 and 365 (roughly of course) calendars? There are many things that could fit.

PS: Loved this post! Lots of interesting research you have been doing. Gave me a heads up on many things. Keep up the good work!
edit on 6-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added "callendars" in the second to last sentance in the paragraph before the post script

edit on 6-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: callendar to calendar ugh

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Check this out too:

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

Its much more technical. It got me into the binary precessional model.

I didnt know about the Adam and Eve tomb claims. Very interesting and definately a possibility.

The Hebrew and Greek meter of the New and Old Testaments is a rhetorical literary style in very specific prophetic portions of scripture. For example, it exists in Psal 90, Isaiah 52-53, Dan 9, Ephesians, Revelation, the four Gospels. It unifies the entire bible with metered syllables of "time poems" that identify a historical and prophetic timeline in the Bible. It mainely operated on multiples of 7, 105, 50, 12, and 3.

It was once common knowledge in the ancient world...a way for the illiterate to memorize scripture accurately. If the meter didnt add up correctly, then the text was inaccurately trascribed.

Text metering is common in poetry and song writing, especially in the ancient world, but the bible meter only uses the above mentioned pattern. This is why while many apocryphal texts are interesting, i do not consider them biblical. They do not reflect the same meter. The meter declares the bible a closed unit.

A woman who calls herself brainout at brainout.net rediscovered the meter. Its far to complicated to summarize, but she studies under the same pastor as I, so I trust her work. She does not support my research findings. I decided to take her research a step further. And the result is this conversation.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
It mainely operated on multiples of 7, 105, 50, 12, and 3.

And if you add these together you get 177, 33 short of 200, 188 short of 365, now, that makes me look for 199 and 166, and what do you know, 365-199=166, same pattern. 360-155= 210 and 33x210=6930 or 6000 (six days) + 930 (the age of Adam). 6930/105=66 or 6930/3=2310 and 2310/7=330 (10x33) and of course 6930/7=990 (30x33). 2310/33=70.

-- One must be blind not to see the pattern emerging. Beautiful geometry indeed! I think your friend has found something of great significance here. She has probably done this exercise herself, but please, if you get the oportunity, show her these numbers and ask her if it fits into her system too. They all follow a grand pattern it seems. Great!

Playing with these numbers turns out to be great fun.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: just clearifying

edit on 6-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added the age of Adam 930 years

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

177 is half a lunar year. 365 is Enoch's age at his rapture. But, I only gave a few base multipes. The real numbers to watch for are 1050=(490+70)+490. 315=308+7. 182 (lamech's age at Noah's birth). 490-308=182.

Upon reaching spiritual maturity, God grants the grantee 490 years for the world to exist. The 70 years for believers to vote for another 490. The last 50 years is a time for non-believers to convert and vote for a new 490. If this pattern fails, time ends.

From Adam to my end of the world theory there are 6+5250+(490+70)+308+7. That results in 9/16/2023.

Noah was born in six years into a 1050 time block. Thats 6=man in the 1050 ark of time.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Between each Venusian morningstar there are 584 days. Take that number and divide it with 365 and you get the aproximate phi 1.6 (the golden number ≈ 1.618....), thus if you plot these occurances on a zodiacal chart (geo centric) or in a heliocentric chart, you see a pentagon/pentagram emerging. Venus takes 225 Earth days to orbit the sun. 365/225=1.6222222... or the aproximate phi again. Now take 584 (the morningstar cycle) and divide it 1,6222222... and you get 360. And people say believing the idea of a Great Architect is folly...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Thats pretty amazing. Its clear to me that all physical creation from the largest galaxy to the smallest sub-atomic particle is nothing more that a giagantic and complicated clock just ticking away.

Look at this:

www.thunderbolts.info...

I think that contributes to the venus-tzolkin theory.

Either way, I feel that the raw data proves intellegent disign.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest
Either way, I feel that the raw data proves intellegent disign.

Indeed. And the Great Architect has placed us in the middle of it all. Awe-striking and terrifying if you ask me. For think about our responcibility, and look what we are doing with this planet! When they come back, not if, we will be held accountable for nearly having destroyed God's holliday-resort and one of his favorite gems…

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

Though the Pyramids at Gizeh fits the verse you provided, I believe the great pyramid holds the dead remains of Adam, Eve and Abel as discribed in the OT pseudepigrapha book called Apocalypsis Mosis (xlii). I believe that the shafts in the pyramid leads to three or four burial chambers. God put a seal over their grave, shaped like a cross. God lives in the heavens and looking down from the sky the pyramids are shaped like crosses.

Made this picture for another thread:

Here you see what I mean by the pyramids are cross shaped....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join