It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precession of the equinox?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi! This is my first thread here. Didn't know exactly where to put it, but since the subject matter is astrology and predictable astronomical events, I figured Predictions & Prophecies forum was the closest relative. I also realise that this is not exactly about conspiracy unless we see prophecy and planning centuries and millennia ahead as conspiring, that is. I do feel this info I present is useful for conspiracy hunters, and this info used to be 'beyond top secret' back in ancient times when these systems were first introduced at the dawns of our civilisations. Anyway, here we go!

In Greco-Babylonian astrology ("astrology") the 'transition-' or 'precession of the equinoxes' refers to a phenomena they observed and put into their astrological clockwork. In spring, around 20th of March, we observe vernal- or spring equinox. Throughout the year the daylight varies, but on vernal equinox day and night is of equal length. According to ancient astrologers, the whole solar system has seasons, just like here on Earth, only the solar year is much greater of course. Each year at vernal equinox the Sun's position against the zodiak is slightly different, and it "moves" backwards compared to the backdrop of stars, so that each 72 years, the Sun rises one degree "short" of the zodiak, so that each 2160 (72 years x 30 degrees) years the Sun rises in a new constellation at vernal equinox. Now, a complete cycle is 360x72=25920, or about 26,000 years.

The scientifical explanations confirming it says it has to do with the precession of the earth axis and how it is slowly, but constantly moving in a circular motion fixed around the center of the Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

This and other astronomical observations have been widely used as time-code in "grand plans" and prophecies. The bible is stuffet with astronomical references, for example Psalms and the Book of Job, or the Nativity and Revelation. Also, astrology is the key in Nostradamus' prophecies. It's basically a way to hide date and time references to prophecies/plans or secret historical events.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: typos etc.

edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: a few more typos

edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: edited the title from transition to precession

edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Edited to edit the last edit string

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

Good post on a subject close to my hearty.

Now you know exactly why there is a conspiracy to treat astrology as though it is some kind of either deliberate fraud or for the skittish of mind. Even probably done through the sun signs in the mags and papers etc.

Astrology gives the linkage of as above, so below. Its because it is a useful tool for prediction that is why it is so dangerous for the masses to actually understand it. During the last world war both the Germans and the English and probably the States all used astrologers. Its also part obviously of paganism so the church on the sly banned it, (although we know the Pope in the Vatican and Luther both used it as a weapon against each other).

The precession shows how old astrology is and how precise it is, despite the movement of the solar system. It has taken over 26K years to plot and check this movement. Now this puts the discoverers of astrology as a part of the civilisation that built all the pyramids and megaliths. Now we know the Pharaohs credited by modern history to have been the builders is quite incorrect, it is a part of the world we still have to trace our roots back through.

Actually with all the doom and gloom, I think we are in very exciting times and with much of the brilliant researchers, who did not go through the brain washing uni mangle and only capable of working within the 'accepted' parameters of their past, now being proved correct through the various sciences, perhaps we will find out about these ancients living on the earth.

I have seen astrology used to predict death, wars, the stock markets and health. So although its debunked in public especially through the media, there are still very experienced astrologers working for the rich, governments, royalty and those who choose to use them.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I love this stuff, very interesting.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

First off, thanks for your reply, It's my first reply to my first thread.

Naturally astrology works, I'd say. But the way it works isn't magic. Or wait, that is exactly what magic is-- "The science of making change or put things into motion". The Magi (Gr. Magoi) of Babylon were all astrologers, the wise men in the Nativity of Jesus were Babylonian magi that had predicted his birth. But understand me correctly. Popular astrology like you see in newspapers only work if people believes in them and let the different influences influence them. Through behaving according to these notices these sheep make the world and people's behavior more predictable to some extent, feeding their ego linking them to Heaven and thus sneaking into the abode of the gods on rental wax wings.

Let's say that 2000 years into the future there will be a predictable alignment like this and that that can easily be calculated, and given the personality of the stars layed down in astrology, one can also expect that quite a big chunk of the world's population will behave in this or that manner, either by will or unconciously, believing it is prophecy, but they are but finger-puppets of ancient Babylonian scribes who defined the different influences, with people acting accordingly as if the planets influence their lives in some marvelous and divine way. Astrology is a sort of law that some people follow blindly, and others join in going with the flow. Well, they all go with the flow, but their intentions may vary. Anyway, based on these calculations you can write a prophetic letter to the future predicting quite a bit, and possibly accurately too.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Two edits to add the last sentancein the first of the two greater paragraphs

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Yes, this is rock floor stuff. Loved the link you provided in one of the other threads. Since it is related to this thread, here it is:

www.grahamhancock.com...
edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have been wanting to look into this subject in detail for while now, just never got round it. Ronald Reagan was heavily into astrology, I think he supposedly used it to deliver speeches and what not. Believing if done at a specific time he would win re-election. (if I'm not mistaken)
edit on 4-12-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

A, nice that I could give you a little push towards the shrouded world of the Influence then
The basic clockwork of astrology in it's simplest form is found in my prior posts in this thread. In addition, the Moon and the Sun and each of the planets have amazing and profound geometrical relations to the Earth-Sun perspective, proof enough for me that this solar system was made or reshaped from chaos into system on purpose at some point. Things like the four faces of Mercury, the pentagonal morningstar-cycle of Venus, the shifting redness of Mars, the twelve pointed star that emerges if you plot Jupiters path Geocentrically etc.

It's an amazing field, but also a vast one, including different confusing systems invented by people like Aliester Crowley and John Dee, and then there is Vedic astrology, Egyptian astrology, Greek-, Hebrew-- it's a bloody mess to say the least. But the best way into it is through understanding the solar system and the different numbers and figures, then later apply astrological principles and so on, but pay lesser attention to the Influence itself, atleast in the beginnend. It's better to understand the Beast than blindly submitting to it.

Anyway, good luck on your journey, and make sure you pick a rose for eternal life on the way. It has to do with love and humbleness. When you know it all, you also know nothing, and you can move a mountain stone by stone and build a city from them...
edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: being more precise

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Something I found quite fascinating but did not follow up when I had some spare time, simply because of a dislike for the royals was this, my tutor loved the royals and did all their charts linking them together and also using the French black moon and another non-planet measurement, that I cannot remember. However she showed that the chart for Queen Victoria was still operating and linking into Royal life. So charts of significent (and obviously ordinary people) still run and link into what she called patterns within patterns - or cycles within cycles of family life. I did not follow this up but she was always working on this when not teaching, it was her 'life's work'. She put on the net for free the royals charts going back at least a couple of hundred years and included non-ruling royals, obscure ones, but family nevertheless and linked them into Victoria's chart.

Presumably were you to use the charts of your relatives you would see this 'family' pattern showing births, deaths, marriages, events etc. She had the time to do this and the skill to do the linkage work, neither of which I have, but anyone fascinated enough with both skill and time may also find this of great interest for their own families, especially the part where a chart keeps operating though its birth individual is long dead.

Both the measurements I mentioned show something occurring in someone else's life which has an influence, though not directly upon one's own life, sorry that's all ~I can remember as I haven't done any astrology for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

My interest for astrology started off with the Apocalypse of John, since I wanted to place the events within time and history. Just as I imagined, things started to fall into place. Throughout history you can predict battlefields, as precisely as geographical location, lunar cycle, day, month, year, it's quite amazing how world leaders have tailored their war efforts and other major political events to fit whatever is "happening" between the stars up there. And through backwards engeneering history this way, you can also see into the future. This was probably how astrology was born in the first place. It possibly started by observing how there was a greater chance for success if you invaded an enemy on a black- or new Moon (and then apply personality for each month as it connects to harvest etc. Venus became the lover and Jupiter the king, Mars the officer and so on. Knowledge is power and must be hidden in order to stay in power, and in times of war spies are as common as shop-keepers, so instead of admitting to the obvious-- it's more difficult to be spotted in the light of the full Moon than in the dark of the black counterpart-- they shrouded it in mystery and lore and astrology was born.

The Hermetic mantra "As above thus below" reflects an ancient celestial "legal" system kings and emperors have submitted to and still do to some extent, instructing them and influencing them to do their great things. Kings and royals have always lived with the challenge of explaining the supposed need for them to the populus, so linking their seats and actions with the stars would be genius, linking them with the gods and these gods' ever elusive Will, showing the populus they are instruments for the gods, whose will is always changing like a reflection of time and the magic of a planetary clockwork. It's quite amazing when you look into it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This kind of knowledge was called secret knowledge back in ancient times and hidden from the public. The knowledge was kept within a close circle of special educated people such as priests or magi’s who used the knowledge to control people and to gain personal power.

The system is actually a universal calendar. A way to keep track of universal time. MS-Science claims that the system works and can be observed thanks to the spin of the earth and it’s wobbling effect. Even though it is true that the wobble effect causes such a precession, it is however not the wobble effect that is the origin of the system.

IMO. The knowledge of the precession of the equinoxes was given to mankind by our alien forefathers who once colonized Earth back in some very remote days. So how do we know this? We know this because Enoch tells us in his book (The second book of Enoch) that he saw a drawing or a carving of a Zodiac (divided into 12 signs) under the sealing in the eight section (heaven) aboard one of these alien spaceships, once in a time he was allowed to tour it. Enoch also describes that he saw 12 homes of the twelve constallations aboard this spaceship (in the ninth section). As far as I interpret this. These “homes” must be understood as 12 offices, each office representing the constallations in some way. Perhaps with special signs on the doors. Anyway. This is how Enoch himself describes it:

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

“ And I saw the eighth heaven, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Muzaloth, changer of the seasons, of drought, and of wet, and of the twelve constellations of the circle of the firmament, which are above the seventh heaven.And I saw the ninth heaven, which is called in Hebrew Kuchavim, where are the heavenly homes of the twelve constellations of the circle of the firmament”

This piece of information not only tells us that the system was initially known and given to us by these aliens. It also tells us that these aliens themselves also used the system , and thus they could also observe the same precession that we do on Earth from their own home planet. Thus we can conclude that the origin of the system is based on the movement of our solar system when it evolves in an orbit around this other solar system, and not the wobble effect.

It was this piece of information that eventually led me to believe in Walter Cruttenden’s theories. W.C believe that our sun is a member of a binary system and that Sirius might be our other partner in this system which our solar system evolves around. I strongly recommend people to read his theories though. For some reasons unknown to me ATS didn't allow me to link to the basics of his theories so People interested in the binary system model has to google it for themselves.

Anyway. If our solar system is orbiting another star in our galaxy (perhaps Sirius), that would explain why most stars that we observe from Earth in our days are moving away from us. Once our solar system reaches the return point in this orbit, we will most possibly observe that most stars will move towards us again. Thus the MS theory of an expanding universe are wrong. This information also tells us that our alien forefather must have come from a planet that are member of our common binary system. This will perhaps also explain why they haven’t returned yet. They can only return to earth when the orbit of our two planets reach the shortest possible distance. This window opens up once every 24000-26000 years. Perhaps we haven’t reached this point yet.

We can IMV. thus conclude that:

(1)The earth orbits the sun in about 365 days. (2) Our sun (and our entire solar system) orbits Sirius in about 25000 years. (3) Our solar system orbits the center of the Milky Way Galaxy in about 225-250 million years.

edit on 4-12-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

helius
This kind of knowledge was called secret knowledge back in ancient times and hidden from the public. The knowledge was kept within a close circle of special educated people such as priests or magi’s who used the knowledge to control people and to gain personal power.

Indeed.

Anyway. If our solar system is orbiting another star in our galaxy (perhaps Sirius), that would explain why most stars that we observe from Earth in our days are moving away from us. Once our solar system reaches the return point in this orbit, we will most possibly observe that most stars will move towards us again. Thus the MS theory of an expanding universe are wrong. This information also tells us that our alien forefather must have come from a planet that are member of our common binary system. This will perhaps also explain why they haven’t returned yet. They can only return to earth when the orbit of our two planets reach the shortest possible distance. This window opens up once every 24000-26000 years. Perhaps we haven’t reached this point yet.

Ah, interesting. A Sirius in a fixed gravitational common orbit with Sol would perfectly explain how it is possible for Sirius to always be the first star to rise in the east at Summer Solstice, seemingly regardless of constellation, since it is stationary only to the sun, while the backdrop of the Cosmos remains moving in the same direction. Our solar system is actually a spaceship, and with the configuration with Sirius we could possibly explain gravity as partly rotational force and kinetics and not so much gravity as a force in itself. We are dancing along a carusel! Gotta love the gods!

We can IMV. thus conclude that:

(1)The earth orbits the sun in about 365 days. (2) Our sun (and our entire solar system) orbits Sirius in about 25000 years. (3) Our solar system orbits the center of the Milky Way Galaxy in about 225-250 million years.

edit on 4-12-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

Sounds about right
Kudos, great post!!!
edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Corrected an being mre precise

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have a modified theory about the binary solar system model. Based on my Biblical numerology analysis, I have a hunch that our Sun's orbital period is 4,475 years, but the multi-factored paralax of earth's orbital path hoola-hooping around the sun along with the precession of our axial tilt created the illusion of a 23,000-24,000 year zodiacal cycle.

Think about this hypothetical scenario:

Earth was once on an upright axis, on a less eccentric orbital period of 360 days. Then the stress of our second sun at the closest point of orbit shifted our axis at a 23.39 decree tilt toward the general direction of the second sun, while extending our calendar year by 5.25 days.

This may explain the biblical flood and the events surrounding the second advent of christ with a span of 4475 years between them.

The axial tilt is generally at 23.4 degrees (+/- over time).
The zodiacal cycle is 26,000 to 24,000 years (+/- over time).
The solar year is currently 365.242 days (+/- over time).

5.25*4475=23,493.75 years

Notice how 23,493 is so close to 23.4 degrees x 1000.

The same pattern exists for 12 hours of day/night, 12 months, 12 zodiac constellation.

The lunar calendar is 5.25 days short of 360 while the solar calendar is 5.25 days over. There are almost 5.25 weeks in a year. And my research indicates that the 5200 year Mayan cycle is really a spin-off of the 5,250 year Biblical cycle (49+7+49=105*50jubilee= 5250). So 5250 years is 105 jubilees.

My research indicateds the this 5250 year cycle began with the birth of Noah's dad, Lamech (777), and ends on 9/16/2016 (solar feast of trumpets). So the second advent events would occur around 9/16/2023 (solar feast of trumpets).

While the mayan calendar ended 12/21/12, the biblical cycle ends 1,365 days(num 3:50) later on 9/16/16. That is the last 5.25 days of the last 13 katuns omitted by the 360 day mayan calendar. 13*20*5.25=1365...a biblical number.

Paralax may reveal the true binary orbital period.

If the moon is drifting from earth, why would the zodiacal cycle accelarate??? Probably because the moon doesnt cause this illusion, but the a binary orbit might.

edit on 4-12-2013 by BELIEVERpriest because: forgot sumthing

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

I'm not sure you were finished? Please carry on, I'm all ears. Sounds like you may have the foundation of a new school of astrology to me
I'll get back to you soon enough, just have to dwell on the stuff you wrote there. A lot of it makes good sense indeed.

Have you been doing some field work trying to find the actual star in the sky? If not you should. If the earth axis indicates the direction you should be able to limit the area of the sky quite a bit. With a quick referencing in me head, east at dawn midsummer seen from Egypt may very well be the thing since the axis of the Earth is parallell with the pivot of the Earth's orbit and farthest away from the Sun (pulled by the gravity of our twin star), but given what you say about the axis pointing the way, the Earth's tilt points towards the Sun at midsummer, so Christmas and Mithra comes to mind here, for perhaps the solar systems eliptical configuration is due to rotational and kinetic energy, not gravity pulling them towards, but drag from being pulled the other direction, are you getting me? So East at midnight at Christmas eve could point you in the right direction, I think. That would be Virgo, the mother virgin....

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

BELIEVERpriest

I have a modified theory about the binary solar system model. Based on my Biblical numerology analysis, I have a hunch that our Sun's orbital period is 4,475 years, but the multi-factored paralax of earth's orbital path hoola-hooping around the sun along with the precession of our axial tilt created the illusion of a 23,000-24,000 year zodiacal cycle.

Think about this hypothetical scenario:

Earth was once on an upright axis, on a less eccentric orbital period of 360 days. Then the stress of our second sun at the closest point of orbit shifted our axis at a 23.39 decree tilt toward the general direction of the second sun, while extending our calendar year by 5.25 days.

This may explain the biblical flood and the events surrounding the second advent of christ with a span of 4475 years between them.

The axial tilt is generally at 23.4 degrees (+/- over time).
The zodiacal cycle is 26,000 to 24,000 years (+/- over time).
The solar year is currently 365.242 days (+/- over time).

5.25*4475=23,493.75 years

Notice how 23,493 is so close to 23.4 degrees x 1000.

The same pattern exists for 12 hours of day/night, 12 months, 12 zodiac constellation.

The lunar calendar is 5.25 days short of 360 while the solar calendar is 5.25 days over. There are almost 5.25 weeks in a year. And my research indicates that the 5200 year Mayan cycle is really a spin-off of the 5,250 year Biblical cycle (49+7+49=105*50jubilee= 5250). So 5250 years is 105 jubilees.

My research indicateds the this 5250 year cycle began with the birth of Noah's dad, Lamech (777), and ends on 9/16/2016 (solar feast of trumpets). So the second advent events would occur around 9/16/2023 (solar feast of trumpets).

While the mayan calendar ended 12/21/12, the biblical cycle ends 1,365 days(num 3:50) later on 9/16/16. That is the last 5.25 days of the last 13 katuns omitted by the 360 day mayan calendar. 13*20*5.25=1365...a biblical number.

Paralax may reveal the true binary orbital period.

If the moon is drifting from earth, why would the zodiacal cycle accelarate??? Probably because the moon doesnt cause this illusion, but the a binary orbit might.

edit on 4-12-2013 by BELIEVERpriest because: forgot sumthing

Sri yukteswar claimed we have a binary star system. Here some good info.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Found the first video quite interesting, but I don't buy the evil twin scenario of the last one or the proposed orbits shown in the first one, I believe we are "on a string" with another solar system, like two balls connected by a rope sharing the orbit, but at oposing ends, and that this string is the gravitational pull from the two stars, and that our stars orbit the same center, perhaps a minor black hole (Oort's cloud anyone?) our earliest space probes are being pulled towards to explain the accellerating speeds that have been monitored as they near the "limits of our solar system" (might be wrong, anyone?) and how comets orbiting the Sun seems to turn and around a point in the Oort's cloud before they reenter our solar system for another orbital freefall around Sol. Well, I'm not the expert here, I am discovering this as we speak so to say, but interesting stuff indeed, well worth looking into.

Edit: Found this picture showing Voyager's path (NASA's Voyager homepage), note Alfa Centauri is within reach (of course this picture isn't to scale, but the probe is heading that direction:

voyager.jpl.nasa.gov...

PS: How do I insert images from external URL?
edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: clearing up somewhat

edit on 4-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added link to NASA picture

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sorry if my post was a little incoherent, ive been posting on my 15 min breaks from my cell phone.

I havnt done any field work. All my info comes from the metered syllables of the biblical prophecies, and a mix of plasma cosmology. I think spin liquid magnetism has an equal effect on celestial bodies as gravity does. The actuall ancient hebrew and greek prophecy verses are metered like a song.

My findings have been confirmed by a woman's vision. I discovered her info after the fact:

gods-messenger.m.webs.com... e81730c7cbe5b422460f1d41aa2c7f722d61c59f62c72ed87bb4e826eff0-34319744&fw_sig_permissions=none&fw_sig_api_key=522b0eedffc137c934fc7268582d53a1&fw_sig_p otential_abuse=1&fw_sig_access_token=0a3dd53ca75d810289eec648bec6dc695dd12bf6&fw_sig_url=http://gods-messenger.webs.com/&fw_sig_permission_level=0&fw_ sig_social=1&fw_sig_locale=en-US&fw_sig_site=34319744&fw_sig_time=1385103746031&fw_sig_is_admin=0&fw_sig_tier=1&fb_sig_network=fw#0322

I believe God has shown me this to tell those who will listen that Jesus will rapture His believers on 9/16/2016, and will implement His kingdom on 9/16/2023.

The " no man knows the day or hour" stuff applies to the 2nd advent, not the rapture. He will return within a window of days before 9/16/2023 to cut the tribulation short.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It was just that until you edited the post the post ended mid sentence in what looked like some kind of further conclusion, nothing else. Managed to open your link, but I was not amazed. Been there done that, but I can see why you are drawn to it. Just don't let it "get tou you", I've seen my share of bible thumpers ending up in misery at psych wards and hanging from trees. The Bible is serious stuff that plays with your mind. Too much and there may be no way back. Just a kind advise.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I understand your skepticism. I my self maintain a wait and see attitude. I normaly do not believe in visions, but if you read her page, she describes how a man named Wayne Atchison came to a the same conclusion using a calculation of 120 jubilees. (It dovetails with mine in a strange way.) What caught my attention is that she states that Mr. Atchison contacted her on 9/16/2010 to share his findings.

I am one of about a handfull of people that I know of who believe that the Jewish calendar was originally solar only. That places the feast of trumpets on the 180th day from the vernal equinox, or September 16th of every year. After reading Wayne Atchison's info, I found that he maintained a luni-solar belief. Therefore, its unlikely that he knows the true significance of September 16th (the same goes for the woman with the vision).

I found the coincidence a bit strange.

Also, 9/16/16 is incrypted in the 13 layer pyramid on the back of the US $1 bill.

Maybe Im wrong. I certainly wouldnt be the first. But just incase Im not, my message is:

"Believe that Jesus died for our sins, and you will be saved."

It would me morally wrong for me to with hold that message if there is even a chance that I might be right.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
try doing an exhaustive chart or analysis on the outer 3 planets of Astrology
Uranus = god of the Sky
Neptune = god of the Sea
Pluto = god of Hades or death

the ancients... well until recent times...did not know of these 3 (invisible-to-them) influences on Nature/Events that were prophecied...
And All 3 of these Astrological influences are very much prominent in religious eschatology in all the common religions in the world...but NOT given the attention they deserve... instead the modern, prominent religions only give the Sun & Moon a small degree of respect in the various prophecies--- while Pluto-Neptune-Uranus are not linked to any time-tables for the appearance of the anti-christ or the end-times eschatology as 2 examples

the devil=satan, the ruler of the AIR on this planet should be linked to the position of Uranus in this Chart casting exercise

the God-of-the-Sea AKA Neptune is directly associated with the 'Beast' that comes from the SEA in Revelations ...so that linking is important to men determining the timing of the rise of the end-time Beast

since Pluto is associated with death-destruction~ and was not discovered until the 20th century~
and the end-times are all about great tribulations, Arrnageddon & Apocalypse.. this 3rd sphere of influence will be the prime Agent in forecasting the correspondences of the 3 outer influences of Astrology on menkind

launching a thread on the precession is opening the door to a revised prophetic interpretation and accepting that all the old answers were inadequately researched because the outer 3 planet influences in their alignments were just brushed off by MSR (main stream religions)

thanks for the thread segue opening

segue - Dictionary Definition
www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/segue

A segue is a smooth transition. When you segue in conversation, you change the topic so smoothly that people might not even notice...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The calendrial system layed out in the Book of Jubilees is interesting, and certainly a book I should have studied closer. In time I will sit down and go through it with lights and torches. Saved the link for later

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join