It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh my gosh, almost a second by second video pictoral of an angel to the rescue...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

edit on 12/4/2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So I guess you missed the part where they said the video is a fake to promote a new game?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

colbe

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by colbe

It's fake. I think it is a commercial for a video game if I remember correctly. I can't recall the name of it at this moment but I am sure someone will come along that can in a bit.

It would be pretty fantastic though if it were real.

ETA a link from the website.... x.wanmei.com... The video is the third one over if you are going from left to right. They also set up other videos kind of like this one and those are posted on the site as well.

ETA Again - The name of the video game is Zhu Xian 2
edit on 12/4/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Is it really fake Kangeru?

Yes, yes it is. You couldn't possibly believe it was anything else. Your link even said so. I didn't have to do anything but scroll down the page you linked to find this out.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I hate to say but I do know that this was debunked awhile ago. It is a promotional video for a video game released in Japan. As much as I wish this was real it is not.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You're kidding right?

Colby and Swiss are both cheeses.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

How do you explain the dark ages then? Or the crusades?
Religion has always been the government's way of controlling the masses.
If anything we are God's with all the power subscribed to any gods. The real secret is they don't want you to know that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sorry didn't see this was in jokes and puns.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

colbe

Taking God's name is wrong, a sin. We are only suppose to praise God. So, today, the awful OMG
is not a praise of God.

In a relationship between 2 beings sometimes the language is not needed to be gentle since the connection between the 2 are there and cannot be broken by temporary harsh words that comes probably from frustration.

God sees beyond the mask of what you want to show to god so just be the best you, you can be and do not care about the words you say, but the feeling that is behind the words. Religion cares about garments/masks of what they are. God see beyond those things so you cannot hide what you are behind garment or mask. God knows all. It is part of the nature of god.

And for the record god is not gods name but a substantive who humans use to describe the nature of what god is.
edit on 4-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

VoidWalker
reply to post by colbe

I hate to say but I do know that this was debunked awhile ago. It is a promotional video for a video game released in Japan. As much as I wish this was real it is not.

Oh how I wished it was real. Silly me. I first saw it yesterday on an apocalypse end time type blog.

take care, God bless VW,

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

thekaboose

Rex282

thekaboose
Im sorry to butt in on this again, but surely this thread should only be about the video discussing the validity of it. Not for people to bash religion etc.

Why do people feel the need to muscle in after its been outed as a fake just to give their own opinion on "how stupid people truly are". People actually believe that by treading all over peoples belief system makes them smarter and they must show how big their e-peen is.

Get over yourself, offer a debate not a reply on how stupid you think people are or how you 100% know that they are wrong. Also do it on another thread.

yes the "way" it was stated was inappropriate however the basis is true.This is obviously a fake and anyone gullible enough to believe it's real and claim it was an angel from God is very,very deceived .It's one thing to make true proclamation of God it is a complete other to make false proclamations with no discernment or mea culpa for doing so.

God does nor do "parlor" tricks nor does God do doom gloom and destruction of creation.Only those whose minds are at complete enmity to God believe so.They mock God by their foolishness.That foolishness needs to by exposed for what it is.

I understand where you are coming from, myself and two others have now stated that it is a viral video for a computer game filmed in real life. All 3 posts were clear and to the point, not mocking/bashing/questioning anyone's belief system. Then others jump in, have a dig then run off either to troll or just slag others off. Thats just not cricket.

I've never played cricket however I know it has a bat to hit a ball with and hyperbolic threads like this making ridiculous charges about God rate higher on my scale of inappropriate of being hit over head with ridiculousness.The name calling went both ways (as it usually does).

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by colbe

How do you explain the dark ages then? Or the crusades?
Religion has always been the government's way of controlling the masses.
If anything we are God's with all the power subscribed to any gods. The real secret is they don't want you to know that.

I've shared for years here. Autumn, God wants us all to believe the same but with our fallen nature, look
at the various beliefs, non-Christian and Christian. Trust God speaks to us, every generation through the prophets. Read the Catholic and non-Catholic Christian messages from Heaven. What is God saying in them...

God is going to "soon" show the entire world the Truth. Free Will, you'll still have to choose, decide when God shows the world. Remember, okay? Read the last verses in Revelation 6 (15-17). Except for a few holy souls, all of us will wish to hide, for the rocks to fall on us when God shows us the state of our souls
during this divine moment (moments) of Truth. It will be like an NDE type of life review. And God is going
to warn if the anti-Christ. His purpose in this worldwide "awakening", to save souls.

We're all sinners. There were sinners in the dark ages, during the Crusades but the Crusades purpose was to protect the most holy places on the earth from Muslim destruction, the holiest, Calvary.

God doesn't control anyone, He made us like Himself, He desires our love to be true. The "control" objection can be thrown out. No Religion or the Faith controls you. To believe or not to believe is a free will choice.

I really liked your comment about cheese, you made me smile.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I don't find any relevance in that book. It was written for a civilization long gone from the earth.
In a language which has passed away.
Free will? Yes. You create reality with thoughts. You alone are,responsible for what your life becomes. You can be anything YOU can think of. No outside God does it. You do it. Including answering your own prayers. I know because I pretty much get what ever I want.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You know that Christ is not relavant to most of the people on the planet. Think bigger. The world is not Christian and if Christ was really the way it would be.
Your limited view of the world (western at best) also limits your future.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Better read up on the crusades. Protect the holy places my foot. Tell the Celts or any other pagan religion that and see what views you get. It was to kill off any religion that did not espouse the Christian one. More blood has been shed in the name of Christ than any other cause.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by colbe

I don't find any relevance in that book. It was written for a civilization long gone from the earth.
In a language which has passed away.
Free will? Yes. You create reality with thoughts. You alone are,responsible for what your life becomes. You can be anything YOU can think of. No outside God does it. You do it. Including answering your own prayers. I know because I pretty much get what ever I want.

Yes, free will is a gift from our creator, otherwise, would our love for Him be true? Where did love
come from and on and on...

God made you to know Him, to love Him, to be with Him one day in Heaven. I like that plan. Don't you? Satan desires the opposite. There is a battle going on for your soul. Pray, speak to God from your heart,
He will give you faith to believe. Ask Him. Start praying every day.

This is the answer, daily prayer and regular confession of your mortal sins to God.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by colbe

You know that Christ is not relavant to most of the people on the planet. Think bigger. The world is not Christian and if Christ was really the way it would be.
Your limited view of the world (western at best) also limits your future.

He should be. Jesus said it, I AM God, your Savior, I am the way the truth and the life. Jesus loves you more than any created person can.

I do not have the present numbers on Christians in the world.

The most wonderful event is close Autumn. God is going to show all people on the earth who He is and each person their life, like a person's particular judgment at death BUT this is a gift, to happen before your death. This "awakening" is to save souls and warn of the anti-Christ's evil plans.

We're at the end of an evil time. After everything is said and done, there will only be a Remnant, be
one of them. Pray, pray, pray.

Only God can show you every moment of your life (the awakening, also known as the Great Warning).

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by colbe

Better read up on the crusades. Protect the holy places my foot. Tell the Celts or any other pagan religion that and see what views you get. It was to kill off any religion that did not espouse the Christian one. More blood has been shed in the name of Christ than any other cause.

A five sentence denial of the faith. You gotta do better than that (JUST TEASING). All the mystical, including
the famous miracles, are science tested, they all point to Christ.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
AutumnWitch57,

I was thinking of you today. Here is an instruction to help understand why everyone must stay close to
God, to speak to Him, to have a prayer life. Read how the below starts off "Examine your conscience" meaning examine your life, confess your serious sins to God. Two things everyone needs to do, prayer and regular confession. After water Baptism, we loose God's presence in our soul when we commit a mortal sin.

We need God's help, His presence which is His GRACE. You can fight the spiritual battle with daily prayer
and regular confession. Catholics have to go to Confession.

From a 33 Day Consecration to Our Lord's mother, a preparation:

+ + +

Examine your conscience, pray, practice renouncement of your own will; mortification, purity of heart. This purity is the indispensable condition for contemplating God in heaven, to see Him on earth and to know Him by the light of faith. The first part of the preparation should be employed in casting off the spirit of the world which is contrary to that of Jesus Christ. The spirit of the world consists essentially in the DENIAL of the supreme dominion of God; a denial which is manifested in practice by sin and disobedience; thus it is principally opposed to the spirit of Christ, which is also that of Mary.

It manifests itself by the concupiscence of the flesh, by the concupiscence of the eyes and by the pride of life. By disobedience to God's laws and the abuse of created things. Its works are: sin in all forms, then all else by which the devil leads to sin; works which bring error and darkness to the mind, and seduction and corruption to the will. Its pomps are the splendor and the charms employed by the devil to render sin alluring in persons, places and things. ...

totalconsecration.ageofmary.com...

love,

colbe

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join