It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh my gosh, almost a second by second video pictoral of an angel to the rescue...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I am speechless and comforted (God IS great) after viewing and reading of this miraculous rescue! You're going to be astounded.

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

It's fake. I think it is a commercial for a video game if I remember correctly. I can't recall the name of it at this moment but I am sure someone will come along that can in a bit.

It would be pretty fantastic though if it were real.

ETA a link from the website.... x.wanmei.com... The video is the third one over if you are going from left to right. They also set up other videos kind of like this one and those are posted on the site as well.

ETA Again - The name of the video game is Zhu Xian 2
edit on 12/4/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by colbe

It's fake. I think it is a commercial for a video game if I remember correctly. I can't recall the name of it at this moment but I am sure someone will come along that can in a bit.

ETA a link from the website.... x.wanmei.com... The video is the third one over if you are going from left to right. They also set up other videos kind of like this one and those are posted on the site as well.

Is it really fake Kangeru?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yes this has been posted before in the past and shown to be fake.
Also if it really was a video of an angel wouldnt you say "Oh my god"? Gosh, lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

It is fake in the fact that there was no real angel saving someone's life, but it is a real advertisement for a real product.

I would love for it to be a real angel myself.

tehdouglas
Yes this has been posted before in the past and shown to be fake.
Also if it really was a video of an angel wouldnt you say "Oh my god"? Gosh, lol.

A lot of religious people consider that saying the Lord's name in vain so they will use an alternative. I , myself have a bad habit of doing it far too often. That may not be the OP's reason though... I am only assuming and we all know what happens when you do that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

It must be really desperate times when ppl believe this #. Next ppl will believe in science gifted women being witches, demanding them to be burned on the stake lest the devil will show up in the hillbilly village scaring the cows to death.

edit on 4-12-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

colbe

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by colbe

Is it really fake Kangeru?

Kangaru,

I see the video to the right at the top, I can't read the language. How is this a video game? I loved
the follow along explanation of it being an angel in the OP.

Taking God's name is wrong, a sin. We are only suppose to praise God. So, today, the awful OMG
is not a praise of God.

I remind and remind my own brothers. Try to remove that language, ask God's help or your Guardian
Angel's help. Less and less you will use it, then no more.

God bless you Kangaru,

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
He's right, this is a teaser for the original release of Zhu Xian 2 ( Jade Dynasty )- main char is a lovely lady with many different powers used to save people in different ways...well that's what I got from the game after watching a mate play it.

Really good video but people questioning it saying "its the lords work" - Nope, really clever editing minus a one or two issues:

1. Skid marks are seen around the hero and biker once "teleported"
2. Driver of the Van is wearing white when driving but is suddenly in black when he "goes to look"
3. The Van comes to a complete stop after bombing it down? Just like that? No swerving. I have seen many accidents in my time, only rehearsed scenes pull these things off.

Sorry true believers but this was one hell of a marketing ploy made to go viral so people would question it then they come out with the truth saying "buy our game".

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
They were such convincing explanations with the video pics.

And you wouldn't see an angelic figure running toward their person in need, an angel would just appear.

love to all,

gullible colbe

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
It is a Video promo for a chinese MMORPG called "Zhu Xian 2" or "Jade Dynasty" in the US. The hooded person in the video is 'Dragon Totem Girl'.

edit on 12/4/2013 by staple because: trigger finger

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
it totally baffles me that gullible people believe in stuff like this still. belief in a religion is a lost cause.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

ladyteeny
it totally baffles me that gullible people believe in stuff like this still. belief in a religion is a lost cause.

I agree, since religions are man-made. Belief in Christ and the faith He established is the true way.

This is a perfect example. A lying deceptive photo shop. Mankind has a fallen nature, human respect is worthless. Only the true love of God will bring you happiness and peace, here and after, over the veil.

Your soul longs for God, God the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit. Keep in your memory, soon, God is
going to show the entire world the faith is Roman Catholicism and warn of the anti-Christ.

love,

colbe

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'd like to offer you some advice,if I may:

Assume that every anomaly that you see or hear is either- fake/misunderstood or rare natural phenomenae/cleverly made CGI/digital camera glitch.

Assume that your Deity(or agents thereof)don't and won't interfere in the affairs of humans.

Apply a huge dollop of skepticism to everything,then work your way up from there.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Don't you think its a bit strong to summarise all of mankind as having a fallen nature.

I disagree with you on this matter I think that mankind had originally a beautiful nature and you can see proof of this in our children when they are born. As they develop you find they have lovely, wonderful natures till they get ill treated in some way and learn that there are some among us that are psychotic, sociopaths and suffer bad moods that make them mean at times. Then they learn sadly they have to protect themselves against these few people that cause misery.

Its been a ploy of the church to tgell everyone that they are sinners and rotten to the core. This is because the church needs sinned so it programmes everyone to think they are exactly what the church needs in order to exist. In fact if you look at the men in frocks you see considerably more lazy leeches, corrupt in self protection than in any other walk of life. In fact isn't that something that Christ made clear when he purportedly did a little clean up job in the Jewish Temple. However, did he teach anything that a decent human being would not do naturally is really the question?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Shiloh7
reply to post by colbe

Don't you think its a bit strong to summarise all of mankind as having a fallen nature.

I disagree with you on this matter I think that mankind had originally a beautiful nature and you can see proof of this in our children when they are born. As they develop you find they have lovely, wonderful natures till they get ill treated in some way and learn that there are some among us that are psychotic, sociopaths and suffer bad moods that make them mean at times. Then they learn sadly they have to protect themselves against these few people that cause misery.

Its been a ploy of the church to tgell everyone that they are sinners and rotten to the core. This is because the church needs sinned so it programmes everyone to think they are exactly what the church needs in order to exist. In fact if you look at the men in frocks you see considerably more lazy leeches, corrupt in self protection than in any other walk of life. In fact isn't that something that Christ made clear when he purportedly did a little clean up job in the Jewish Temple. However, did he teach anything that a decent human being would not do naturally is really the question?

Shiloh,

It is Martin Luther, the father of Protestantism who came up with man is rotten to the core, His heresy
that man is completely depraved. It is not true.

We have a fallen nature but are capable of good, this is the teaching of the faith.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Im sorry to butt in on this again, but surely this thread should only be about the video discussing the validity of it. Not for people to bash religion etc.

Why do people feel the need to muscle in after its been outed as a fake just to give their own opinion on "how stupid people truly are". People actually believe that by treading all over peoples belief system makes them smarter and they must show how big their e-peen is.

Get over yourself, offer a debate not a reply on how stupid you think people are or how you 100% know that they are wrong. Also do it on another thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Ericthedoubter
I'd like to offer you some advice,if I may:

Assume that every anomaly that you see or hear is either- fake/misunderstood or rare natural phenomenae/cleverly made CGI/digital camera glitch.

Assume that your Deity(or agents thereof)don't and won't interfere in the affairs of humans.

Apply a huge dollop of skepticism to everything,then work your way up from there.

Thanks, how nice Eric. I mean it.

Everything I have every read about the Christian God is that He loves us more than He loves Himself.
IE: In private revelation approved by the Church, God the Father gave example. He said, I know the
beginning and the end, I still came to My children via My Son, knowing He would be horribly crucified.

Better for you to read His exact words. God the Father spoke to a holy sister in the 1930s.

www.fatherspeaks.net...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

thekaboose
Im sorry to butt in on this again, but surely this thread should only be about the video discussing the validity of it. Not for people to bash religion etc.

Why do people feel the need to muscle in after its been outed as a fake just to give their own opinion on "how stupid people truly are". People actually believe that by treading all over peoples belief system makes them smarter and they must show how big their e-peen is.

Get over yourself, offer a debate not a reply on how stupid you think people are or how you 100% know that they are wrong. Also do it on another thread.

Partly my fault dear thekaboose,

I have spent my time at ATS trying to bring disbelievers to the faith because of my faith experiences.

I am not doing a good job but I am persistent. The end time events prophesied are closer...

God bless you,

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

thekaboose

yes the "way" it was stated was inappropriate however the basis is true.This is obviously a fake and anyone gullible enough to believe it's real and claim it was an angel from God is very,very deceived .It's one thing to make true proclamation of God it is a complete other to make false proclamations with no discernment or mea culpa for doing so.

God does nor do "parlor" tricks nor does God do doom gloom and destruction of creation.Only those whose minds are at complete enmity to God believe so.They mock God by their foolishness.That foolishness needs to by exposed for what it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Rex282

thekaboose

yes the "way" it was stated was inappropriate however the basis is true.This is obviously a fake and anyone gullible enough to believe it's real and claim it was an angel from God is very,very deceived .It's one thing to make true proclamation of God it is a complete other to make false proclamations with no discernment or mea culpa for doing so.

God does nor do "parlor" tricks nor does God do doom gloom and destruction of creation.Only those whose minds are at complete enmity to God believe so.They mock God by their foolishness.That foolishness needs to by exposed for what it is.

I understand where you are coming from, myself and two others have now stated that it is a viral video for a computer game filmed in real life. All 3 posts were clear and to the point, not mocking/bashing/questioning anyone's belief system. Then others jump in, have a dig then run off either to troll or just slag others off. Thats just not cricket.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join