It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Drug War Tale of a Traffic Stop, Anal Search and Hospital Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A guy gets pulled over for a traffic violation, cops made him step out of the car, looked at his as$ and noticed that he is clenching his buttocks. So they decided that the only logical explanation is that he had drugs in his as$, got a warrant to search the inside of his body.

They really, really, really wanted to find some drugs in his as$, but they didn't because David Eckert keeps his drugs behind his left eye. He got lucky that these officers liked his a$s so much that they forgot to look at his face... probably.

I wonder if Obama-care would pay for something like that...

Bizarre Drug War Tale of a Traffic Stop, Anal Search and Hospital Bill

The lawsuit claims that Deming Police tried taking Eckert to an emergency room in Deming, but a doctor there refused to perform the anal cavity search citing it was "unethical."

But physicians at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City agreed to perform the procedure and a few hours later, Eckert was admitted.

While there, Eckert was subjected to repeated and humiliating forced medical procedures. A review of Eckert's medical records, which he released to KOB, and details in the lawsuit show the following happened:

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and
police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

edit on 3-12-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The cops have to pay the hospital bill as he was in custody.

Once they put the handcuffs on they are responsible for your health.
And all medical cost.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
State sponsored rape is what it was. That is unreal. They should pay his bills and he should get a sh*t load more than that IMO for what he had to go through. I am surprised they didn't slice him open for "exploratory surgery".

Unbelievable.
That is just out of control. Let's all remember not to clench our butt cheeks at any time.

Kegels are probably not a real good idea either at this point.
edit on 12/3/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If I were to insert my finger into someone who didn't want me to do it I WOULD be considered a sex offender. Everyone would say what a terrifying ordeal I put the victim through and that I'd caused life long mental damage.
So how is it any different when a cop does it? or even a doctor?

Nobody should EVER have the right to penetrate another person!

I hope that VICTIM of this ABUSE takes this as far as possible so that other INNOCENT people do not have to become VICTIMS.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Please continue at the ongoing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

~Tenth

top topics

join