It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Walker Killed!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Here is video of the event: www.thehollywoodgossip.com...

You can see the car moving at an exceptional rate of speed and hitting the tree and exploding.

Also, my neighbor was killed hitting a 5 inch tree in a porsche - it happens - they are like rolling gasoline bombs.

No conspiracy here, simply stupid irony - star of Fast and Furious killed in a car accident while speeding.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Again, absolutes!!!

Everyone, totally on ABSOLUTES!!! AS THOUGH YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

Can't any of you say you don't have any idea if he was murdered or not? Even if the last 50 celebrities that died were not a conspiracy, this one COULD have been. Simply because you have no idea!!

What about the fact that 'his friend' could have been put up to it, but maybe 'his friend' was supposed to survive but accidentally ended up killing himself?

Why?

You ask why?

There could be plenty of reasons for killing someone famous. Admittedly, I think the covering up the "Fast and Furious" scandal thing from Google searches was a good one, but... let's step away from that

Paul Walker was probably the most famous actor appealing to that genre and that audience at this time. Without a doubt. You say he's not, then ok... who is? It used to be VIn Diesel in this area, now it's Paul Walker.

Paul Walker was not a "B" list actor. Paul Walker was a MEGA STAR by today's standards. This is not from my personal opinion, this is from calculating anticipation of his new films plus the popularity of the Fast and Furious movies and also the popularity of lead characters within those movies.

It's a bit of a sectioned off genre, which is why some have not heard of him. But those who DO know the genre, he is a mega star. and actually a damn good actor in some movies.

Ok, WHY you ask... Let's see... I can think of a hundred reasons, but I'll post a few.

1.) Did you forget the Illuminati already? Maybe Paul Walker wasn't willing to go along with it. You know what happens when that happens. Did the illuminati's trick work, let you talk about them so much and focus on them so much that you forget they even exist or are relevant? Mind control at its finest. Got news for you, if the illuminati was EVER real, then it still is. It wasn't just real one day (people getting off'd by secret societies) then fake the next (whoops, no it was all fake). It was either real or it wasn't, and it either is still real or it isn't.

2.) Jealousy! Maybe Paul Walker secretly screwed some director or somebody's wife and you know what famous people can do when this happens. They basically do what we fantasize about doing
Paul Walker was a handsome guy and probably the biggest heartthrob in his age range in hollywood at the time. If not Paul Walker, then who?? Remember, in the same age range.

3.) Worth more Dead than alive! I read this in another thread. Intriguing reasoning. The director of previous film realizes they just wasted a billion dollars on a movie that's gonna lose all of it. What's the best way to get that movie to explode in the box office? By killing off the main, already famous, star!

So, anyone saying there aren't any GOOD reasons has gotta be a disinformationistalizer, because what peon can't think of one or two GREAT reasons to off a mega star?

Just because you didn't know who Paul Walker was or didn't like him doesn't mean he wasn't incredibly famous, he was. and he was getting moreso.

I mean, I don't know what his results were before he died on google. But currently it's 78 MILLION.

Every major news thing is reporting it and even small news things... that's not incredibly famous and A-list??? oooook then.

ignore these guys, walker fans. They're disinformationalizerists.

*SPOILERS***

OH GUYS. I HAVE ANOTHER COOL POINT FOR THE FANS!!!!

IN PAUL WALKERS AMAZINGLY AWESOME MOVIE "RUNNING SCARED"

REMEMBER HOW HE DOESN'T DIE IN THE END???

HAH!!! HE WAS IN A CAR CRASH THEN IT TURNS OUT HE'S ALIVE!!!

PAUL WALKER LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's probably running scared from the illuminati. Shoot, I would be too!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ex- firefighter here and I have been to many accidents where there were no skid marks and the vehicle crashed into a tree or pole killing the occupants...sorry but this is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

WanderingThe3rd

2) no skid marks going into the tree

If your car still leaves skid marks you should consider buying a new one as there is something called 'anti skid system' / ABS in every good car for at least 20 years. As those cars don't have blocking wheels you don't have skid marks on the street.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

WanderingThe3rd
WHAT YOUR CRAZY YOU MUST SAY! maybe but here are my reasons.

1) a 10 inch'''tree can't do that
3) car looks like Michael Hastings (missle strike)

4. FAMILY GUY KILLS US BRAIN WITH A CAR CRASH

the anger

p.s. the creator of family guy is while known for predicting events.

Just because i dont have enough time to go make a youtube video lacing paul walker as brain from FAST AND THE FURIOUS with brain from FAMILY GUY, doesn't mean it belongs in skunk, it is a conspiracy
edit on 3-12-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Look likes you also don't have time to actually put any thought into your theory, let alone facts or evidence to support it, let alone actually spell properly.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

UnixFE

WanderingThe3rd

If your car still leaves skid marks you should consider buying a new one as there is something called 'anti skid system' / ABS in every good car for at least 20 years. As those cars don't have blocking wheels you don't have skid marks on the street.

ABS is effective when you are traveling in a straight line and suddenly have to hit the breaks. It prevents your car from skidding, most of the time. Sometimes you still skid, a little.

Now if your car is sliding sideways, or spinning out of control, ABS is useless.

The cause of the crash was mechanical failure. End of thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iBallinU

Wait I thought that was the end of the thread.

How come there was a post after the one where you said it was the end of thread,

by a post I mean this one.

Weird.

PAUL WALKER LIVES!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

well, I mean she did refer to the name "Brian" as "Brain"... numerous times...

I mean...

err.. uh... yea you dang disinformationist nazi!! Get back to yer booty 'fore i plunder all ur wares arrrrrr... by that i mean go back to the illuminati, you NWO scumbag shrill!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The car they were driving was a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT with 612 bhp. This is supposed to be a car which can be tricky to drive and easy to lose control if you give it too much throttle. On Top Gear Clarkson said driving it was like being on a knife edge and said it really isn't an easy car to control. Obviously not your average car.

TMZ said it was possibly a mechanical fault with a steering fluid leak.

www.smh.com.au...

If that's true it could have caused the crash. It's possible someone messed with the car but that is just speculation and it is probably just a tragic accident in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

JimTSpock
The car they were driving was a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT with 612 bhp. This is supposed to be a car which can be tricky to drive and easy to lose control if you give it too much throttle. On Top Gear Clarkson said driving it was like being on a knife edge and said it really isn't an easy car to control. Obviously not your average car.

TMZ said it was possibly a mechanical fault with a steering fluid leak.

www.smh.com.au...

If that's true it could have caused the crash. It's possible someone messed with the car but that is just speculation and it is probably just a tragic accident in my opinion.

If the power steering went out, you can still steer, its just a lot harder.
The guy driving is going 80 into a curve in a 35, loosing power steering would have dire consequences.
Also they hit a damn light pole before bashing into the little tree..

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've wondered if conspiracy theory going so mainstream (especially in recent years) is actually damaging any validity to conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Floydshayvious

After reading this thread I would have to say yes.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
That's not a car, that's an airplane without wings...
Still amazes me, money does not make you a race driver.
IMO these cars have nothing to do on public road, they belong on a race track...

One of my idols back in the day

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I live 10 min from where it happened, and I can tell you the accident is all over the TV, He was not Killed as you say, by anything other than a bad accident on a road VERY WELL known by locals for Racing, and practicing "drifting".

That car was not even intended for the regular street. Even a beer can in the way could make you lose control. For gosh sake.
edit on 4-12-2013 by kurthall because: added

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It was my understanding that this model of car was not equipped with a stability control system. If the driver had in fact lost control, skid marks would be evident.

Yes, the GT is a notoriously difficult car to drive but the driver of the car, Roger, was an experienced race car driver and did in fact have much experiences with Porsche seeing as how he raced for them.

To add, this was a road that Roger had to have driven countless times and been familiar with seeing as how his business, ae performance, was only 300 meters away according to reports.

Police have ruled out the existing skid marks on that road proving they weren't drag racing or drifting because they said the tire size didn't match up.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zebra501

From what I understand, this model year (the one they were in) was the first year it was offered with stability control.

(post by iBallinU removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

I don't think he simply just crashed car accidents happen all the time and the cars don't explode it's kinda weird his car exploded

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
Give one good reason why Paul Walker would be whacked out via missile strike, please.

Have you not seen the horrible F&F movies?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join