It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DARPA Director Regena E. Doogan On Wearable And Ingestible Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This in an interesting snippet and really I'm just posting it to re confirm that this is beyond conspiracy and being pushed through. I know there are a lot of angry and grumpy nay sayers on here who think everything is wonderful but it's not. You'll also here a joke about how children will rebel and go for this nightmare scenario just to p!#$@ off their parents.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

PLEASE - post some info, or a link to text. Please. Hate vids plus had to downgrade recently - seriously bad load times.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

Did a quick search, found this old article. Is there more, new?

Electronic Tattoos and Passwords You Can Swallow: Google’s Regina Dugan Is a Badass
MAY 29, 2013 AT 4:51 PM PT

Former DARPA head Regina Dugan now leads special projects for the Google-owned Motorola, and she claims to be very excited about wearable computers.

By that she doesn’t necessarily mean something so pedestrianly futuristic as Google Glass or a smartwatch. Dugan means electronic tattoos and pills.

“We got to do a lot of epic # when I was at DARPA,” Dugan said onstage at D11. But the stuff she is working on at Motorola is pretty cool (and totally creepy!) too:
An electronic tattoo that can be used to authenticate a user instead of some flimsy password. It’s made by a company called MC10 that Motorola is partnering with, and Dugan is wearing it on her own arm.
Another option in a similar vein: Vitamin authentication. Dugan shows a pill that can be ingested and then battery-powered with stomach acid to produce an 18-bit internal signal. After that, the swallower’s whole body becomes a password.

edit on 3/12/13 by soficrow because: link

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Oh OK yes....she really is just going on about how we're getting this tech and the quip about kids going for it I took to imply that; if us grown ups wont comply then we're going for your children via their rebellious phases.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

The new; she shows off a tattoo that she's had fitted.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

She has that tattoo in the pic from May - but this seriously cool stuff. Surprised it isn't on ATS already. Maybe it was ...deleted?! Couldn't be. Could it? Must be a very bad robot.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Mark of the Beast? Nobody is going to take it willingly, right?
What if you have no choice?
What if convenience makes having it easy and if you don't, well you just can't get online, access your computer, your bank account, get a job, travel, enter government buildings, drive your car, etc.

She's talking about verification, you know, all those silly passwords we have to remember several dozen times a day. No problem if you have the tattoo. Soon they will link such verification methods to restrict activity and make life more or less impossible without them.

I agree with you OP, 4 - 5 years max this will be the norm.
Welcome to the matrix, once you're in there's no escape.

Eta: I was born without a chip in my body and I will leave this world the same way.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Excellent post and vid, thanks for sharing.

Authentication technology embedded in vitamins and wearable tattoos. Looks like their USP is 'ease of use'. More crap they can sell to us. Would imagine not as secure as they are making out, its very gimmicky.

Mark of the beast indeed, that has some horrifying applications if taken to the extreme.

Interesting career move on her part from Darpa to Google.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well there it is.

The mark of the beast...

maybe.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman

Well there it is.

The mark of the beast...

maybe.

Close enough for my tastes.
It's reeks of control and I don't want it.
That's all I need to know.
Amazing how they can use your own tax money to disempower you.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Have to track those sheeple.

top topics

join