It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Son Wants Skinny Jeans.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Be VERY enthusiastic about the jeans! Go with him to purchase them. And get a pair for yourself, if you are male.

Explain you can't stop him from having sex as a teen, but this will reduce his probability of fathering children. The heat generated in the nether regions is trapped by the lack of ventilation, and the temperature will rise in there, causing his gonads to reduce their production of viable sperm. Yes, western fashion is partly responsible for lower sperm counts in younger males.

Add to the fact that he frankly looks like a neutered dufus, and that wearing the jeans may probably be the most effective chastity belt a parent could hope for. SInce you're done having kids, though, skinny jeans are just the thing for your image....

Tell him that if he wants a mullet hair-cut, you'll spring for that one, too.

Edit to add:

If you are truly cruel, tell him that the girls can see exactly how he measures up. Exactly. And that's why the jeans will be prophylactic for him.
edit on 4-12-2013 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Lysergic
Oh yeah.

He was 2 legit 2 quit.

Is this what you looked like in your hammer pants

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

^^^hahaha!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

catfishjoe
My boy wants skinny jeans for Christmas.

I don't know which looks worse on guys ... skinny jeans or the big baggy ones hanging down to the knees. Both are ugly. Both are trashy. (IMHO). I wouldn't spend my money on either for my child. But that's me ..

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well...I bought him 2 pair.........and a fishing pole!!! Maybe he will be a catfishjoe Jr. with skinny jeans.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

natalia

Lysergic
Oh yeah.

He was 2 legit 2 quit.

Is this what you looked like in your hammer pants

2 legit

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Nothing will say i have no balls like wearing skinny jeans... no wonder girls like them, its feminine.

If you need to struggle to get in them, its not worth wearing..... its funny they look like chickens...

Never touched skinnies and never will.

I'm 27 btw.
edit on 12/4/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Nut huggers.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don´t think skinny jeans make anyone as stupid looking as people who lived and followed fashion of 70`s.

Your parents and maybe you too made a choice on your own how to look etc..

This is one bar set.. and no other bar can go lower than this and this was totally acceptable at the time.

edit on 4-12-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Yeaaaah dude's in short shorts is far worse than any form of jeans.... unless of course the dreaded cut off short shorts. OH GOD THE HORROR!

I was going to say the keyboard guy was creepy but this whole video is creepy lol

YMCA>? err NMKY?
edit on 4-12-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

GOD I CANT STOP WATCHING!!!! IM HYPNOTIZED BY THEIR JUNK!!!! Its torture.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Means the same .. different language tho lol

And talking about girly.. skinny jeans do not make guys as girly as the general men´s fashion of 70´s.. I still can´t believe that my father also wore something like this..

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Holy crap I've never heard of a guy's unmentionables being called "frank and beans"... that's friggin' hilarious !!

Now every time hubby is walking around naked I'm going to be giggling to myself like an idiot.

Damn you ATS.

Just for that... I'm burning this image into your memory banks:

(Yeah baby, the 70's rocked !)

May the fleas of thousand camels infest your armpits.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

tovenar
Be VERY enthusiastic about the jeans! Go with him to purchase them. And get a pair for yourself, if you are male.

Explain you can't stop him from having sex as a teen, but this will reduce his probability of fathering children. The heat generated in the nether regions is trapped by the lack of ventilation, and the temperature will rise in there, causing his gonads to reduce their production of viable sperm. Yes, western fashion is partly responsible for lower sperm counts in younger males.

Add to the fact that he frankly looks like a neutered dufus, and that wearing the jeans may probably be the most effective chastity belt a parent could hope for. SInce you're done having kids, though, skinny jeans are just the thing for your image....

Tell him that if he wants a mullet hair-cut, you'll spring for that one, too.

Edit to add:

If you are truly cruel, tell him that the girls can see exactly how he measures up. Exactly. And that's why the jeans will be prophylactic for him.
edit on 4-12-2013 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

Haha.....the wife won't let me be too cruel. Bummer.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

CranialSponge
Holy crap I've never heard of a guy's unmentionables being called "frank and beans"... that's friggin' hilarious !!

Now every time hubby is walking around naked I'm going to be giggling to myself like an idiot.

Damn you ATS.

Just for that... I'm burning this image into your memory banks:

(Yeah baby, the 70's rocked !)

May the fleas of thousand camels infest your armpits.

Oh my god................

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join