It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Gets Obamacare RFID Chip And Boasts To His Congregation Of His Redemption

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I think the best explanation of the Jesus story is that is was created by the Fabian Romans and implemented to curtail the violent Jewish sects that rejected Roman rule.

However, getting chipped like a dog isnt on my list of things to do today. I believe in human sovereignty, and getting chipped by people of questionable values, and even more questionable goals is not something any sane person would do.

Privacy isnt just a good idea, it is an absolutely necessary precondition for freedom.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

randyvs

How about you Alice Is it safe to say you wouldn't hesitate to receive
an identifying totalitarian mark of a global state? As if there is just
nothing at all to mans spirituality. Only that which is simply organically
mechanized. Right ?

I don't subscribe to any concept of having a spirit or a soul.
I have no soul to sell.

"As to RFID chips, I'd review the technology, and be happy to self-chip, so long as I, just like with my phone and other gadgetry, have done a "jailbreak" on the technology in installing/programming sufficiently safe, encrypted, open-source software, as well as ensuring any RF signature I might broadcast was either shielded and/or spoofed to give off a false ID until such time as I wanted and allowed query of my actual ID."

"I then go online and review any one of the hundreds or thousands of "hacker" sites that detail all the ins, outs, backdoors, exploits, and things that can be done with, to, or against these tags/chips."

"Learn the technology.
Learn the TYPES of RFIDs available, as there are several different types.
Quit being so happy to be a victim."

This is the key isn't it.. Are you by chance familiar yet with the "hacker" sites that already know, by experience, what can be "done with, to or against these" rf technologies? How much time will it take do you think, to develop enough counter-knowledge about the rf devices? Their removal would probably require professional medical attention, and in a police state, I don't think people will be allowed to go see surgeons to have them removed. Or will it be that the guys at the tattoo parlour will be the ones who will be able to conduct these removal surgeries? That's actually a possibility, and I'm thinking in terms of movie characters a la MadMax or Min.Report.

Learning everything about disabling the devices--that would be necessary wouldn't it? These RF devices are surveillance devices, and if I'm not mistaken, they likewise have microphone capacity to hear everything you are speaking, they even go so far as to be able to mind read you thoughts, making it in essence, a thought monitoring device.

Take a look at Targeted Individuals, and their experiences with these implants..Robert Neuslund comes to mind immediately for me..

I like your attitude about it.. one can be in charge of the technology and devices..
edit on 6-12-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Considering the bible is real I'm sure god won't mind this pastor giving kings god like powers, after all god was never jealous, wrathful or homicidal.....well there was this one time but that got fixed after that new guy came along and more was added to the book.....well except at the end bit but you know.....gods, women and yayo

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

MrSpad

brandiwine14
reply to post by jonnywhite

Just so you know RFID do not track you, they do not broadcast they have no power source. The power is provided by a scanner placed up against the skin. This could have been a useful tech for the more paranoid who worried that they would be out cold with a missing wallet or purse and allergic to certain medical treatments they could scan you and find out. Since that is unlikely the technology has had found little use in humans. However at this point with medical data bases and facial and optical scanners it would seem far more likely that will be how they do things.

Au contraire my friend... these implants also have microphone capacity, and they serve as thought monitoring device, as well as mind reading device. Take a look at this amazing website to learn everything you can about this technology-- after you have read over the material, at that website,
tell me what you think.
HERE IS THE WEBSITE: www.mindcontrol.se...

You might also want to review this excellent website as well:
www.icaact.org...

The RF technology is already being used to control and injure people. By way of "Remote Influence Technology" (with or without the radio frequency chip or implant), peoples right's, human rights and "mind" rights are being monstrously taken away.. Please see the links- I would like to know what you think about those links and the massive amounts of information found there..Thanks
edit on 6-12-2013 by tony9802 because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Revolution9

kurthall

Okay I listened and read, HOWEVER there is NO "Obama Care" RFID Chip, another rumor and not true. Here is your Link.

obamacarefacts.com...

edit on 3-12-2013 by kurthall because: punctuation

Not YET! But read what it predicts for the future. The earlier version did have it in by the site's own admission. I guess they have backed off because it is bringing it on the people too soon. They like to do these things in small, tiny steps so everyone can be socialized slowly without fear of a major backlash or freak out by the public.

What about Vaccinations,Flu Shots, ETC.
Maybe we've already been CHIPPED.
Just a thought.
After all with todays technology they can be very small.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bluesman1955

That's totally true.. the chips are now much smaller than the previous versions from the 1980's and 1990's, and many people who request to be tested by radio frequency scanning (see www.icaact.org) discover that they do indeed have a chip implant in them! Frequently they find them at the side of the arm (where vaccinations are normally given) and many persons find them in their jaws, attesting to the possibilities that the dental administrations can also be involved in implanting people. So yes, I totally agree, that many people may not even know it, but they have been implanted against their consent. It's probably been happening for awhile now, and most people are totally unaware of even the remote possibility that this could be happening. It's amazing what they can get away with!

Another thing that I wanted to add, is that many kids (children) have also tested positively after being scanned, and that would further evidence the concern around vaccinations you have mentioned.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Never trust any pastor.

The UN is instructing them with false teachings.

Get out of babylon, get out of all religions, read the scriptures by yourself.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Obama care RFID chip????
There is no such thing. Where does this isht come from. Good God the idiocy.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Amagnon

I think the best explanation of the Jesus story is that is was created by the Fabian Romans and implemented to curtail the violent Jewish sects that rejected Roman rule.

ROFLMAO! You know nothing about that era do you?? Everyone feared the romans.
edit on 10-12-2013 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

Obama care RFID chip????
There is no such thing. Where does this isht come from. Good God the idiocy.

Some web site agree with your claim. Others don't. Can't count on the truth from DC for anything. Nobody seems to be able to get a copy of this law. Keep in mind the FDA calls an implantable device of this nature a Class II device only. Where's YOUR evidence of what you claim?
edit on 10-12-2013 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join