It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Gets Obamacare RFID Chip And Boasts To His Congregation Of His Redemption

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I see a serious drop in those attending this guys services next sunday. I myself, am a firm believer in Jesus Christ being the Messiah. This is a surprise that a minister is pushing it. The Bible says quite bluntly not to accept the mark. You do, you're done. People, you cannot buy into this. You don't have to believe in God to ask/pray for sight and get it. People/technology/societies today do not have the ability to create something so complex and so simple as the Holy Bible that was written in the stone age. 1 man, 2000 yrs ago, crucified for what the Bible states He did has grown to every corner of the world. Everything is recorded history with exception to the virgin birth.
h*tp://investmentwatchblog.com/pastor-receives-obamacare-rfid-chip-and-boasts-to-his-congregation-john-macarthur-declares-you-can-be-saved-after-you-r eceive-the-mark-outrage/
jordanwellsministries.wordpress.com... you-can-be-saved-after-you-receive-the-mark-by-servant-jordan-wells/
edit on 3-12-2013 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2013 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I personally think the bible is about as true as the brothers Grimm book of fairytales but this scares me.

Based exclusively on the bible I will never accept any chip or barcode on my body, kinda contradictory but some things are just to freaky to be coincidence.

I really can believe a pastor would promote this!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, I have scrolled through the whole first page of your link 3 times, and I guess I'm blind, because I can't find the article.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I starred you for that 2nd sentence. The wisdom of keeping your options open just in case.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have always thought "The Mark" was scare tactic even more recently designed by the moral majority to create converts and keep the scared little sheep in line. If they put the chip in your rump how does that jibe with biblical prophecy of the hand or head? People need to stop reading Jerry B. Jenkins & Tim LaHay who are part of this true religion conspiracy !

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

chiefsmom
Well, I have scrolled through the whole first page of your link 3 times, and I guess I'm blind, because I can't find the article.

I have looked twice as well...so no your sight is just fine. What is up with the Link OP????? You should open your browser to the actual article and then paste it.. Here.

Okay the 4th time I clicked on the article it went to it.
edit on 3-12-2013 by kurthall because: added

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I haven't read the article so I'm jumping in on this wagon head first...

Like 'abeverage' stated... It could be a scare tactic... Or not... Ehh...*shoulder shrug*

Me and my cousin were actually talking about "the mark"... And it seems we both think it's metaphor of course for something that we may already be marked with.

In the bible, if I'm not mistaken..it says we would receive the mark on our head or hand... Hmmm that got me thinking.

We are all marked with a social security number in the states and it's memorized in your head.. If you don't have a social security number, well then ya really can't do much....to my knowledge at least..
(Not sure about other countries)
Or... A bank account with a number and it's memorized in your head and you use your hand to swipe your debit card... Or I might just be really ignorant and not know much at all....

Just my lil ole nat cat thoughts...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

natalia

I haven't read the article so I'm jumping in on this wagon head first...

Like 'abeverage' stated... It could be a scare tactic... Or not... Ehh...*shoulder shrug*

Me and my cousin were actually talking about "the mark"... And it seems we both think it's metaphor of course for something that we may already be marked with.

In the bible, if I'm not mistaken..it says we would receive the mark on our head or hand... Hmmm that got me thinking.

We are all marked with a social security number in the states and it's memorized in your head.. If you don't have a social security number, well then ya really can't do much....to my knowledge at least..
(Not sure about other countries)
Or... A bank account with a number and it's memorized in your head and you use your hand to swipe your debit card... Or I might just be really ignorant and not know much at all....

Just my lil ole nat cat thoughts...

The SS theory has been tossed around a lot. To me I think if you believe in God you will have little to worry about unless the far Christian right turns into Jack boot thugs about things...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Okay I listened and read, HOWEVER there is NO "Obama Care" RFID Chip, another rumor and not true. Here is your Link. By the way the Government link I posted, talks about the mark of the beast, and also talks about how people with be Coaxed into getting it without the Government having to do a thing. This is more i interesting than anything I have read in awhile....

obamacarefacts.com...

edit on 3-12-2013 by kurthall because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

obamacare.com

Go to this link!

Read the article and focus on this sentence;

"It is very reasonable to think that in the future all Americans will elect to have RFID chips or legislation will be passed that mandates RFID chips".

Understand what the word "Mandate" means.

It is coming to a State near you in the future.

Personally, whatever slippery agreement is used to convince me to be tagged like this I will refuse. No Jew, Muslim or Christian feels comfortable with this. No matter how convenient or useful it is to the authorities and my so called health, no way, no way!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

kurthall

Okay I listened and read, HOWEVER there is NO "Obama Care" RFID Chip, another rumor and not true. Here is your Link.

obamacarefacts.com...

edit on 3-12-2013 by kurthall because: punctuation

Not YET! But read what it predicts for the future. The earlier version did have it in by the site's own admission. I guess they have backed off because it is bringing it on the people too soon. They like to do these things in small, tiny steps so everyone can be socialized slowly without fear of a major backlash or freak out by the public.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Bible prophecy or not .... getting chipped is pretty invasive.
You never know what they will be doing with the chips.
I wouldn't go for it ... belief in the prophecy or not ...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I did read the link, I am the one who posted it. It says at the very bottom, that more than likely RFID will not be Government imposed but something WE elect to do of free will. My point was it is NOT an OBAMA CARE ANYTHING.
I know the Mark of the Beast is coming, I am just trying to say that it is not Obama Care. Also the mark may or may not even happen in the next 30 years. Lets face it everyone has been saying since the 70's "its going to happen soon" and it does not. The entire world will need to be linked rich and poor, everyone, for the mark to be a complete success. IF it is indeed an implant, and I think there would be too many people who would fall through the cracks. At this point and time. Even Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Africa. Now if the Mark is NOT RFID, well that may be a much more simplified task.
obamacarefacts.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

kurthall
reply to post by Revolution9

I did read the link, I am the one who posted it. It says at the bottom of the page RFID chips will more than likely people will ask for, and not only that PAY for.. That more than likely RFID will not be Government imposed but something WE elect to do of free will. My point was it is NOT an OBAMA CARE ANYTHING.
obamacarefacts.com...

Obamacare will make full on use of it when it is mandatory, for sure.

I agree with you that the current Obamacare legislation is not bringing on the advent of The Mark Of The Beast...BUT IT NEARLY DID!!!

Great, so we can enjoy the private corporations feeding it to us with a carrot and a stick.

Even that site admits is coming.

Believe me to tag people like cattle is beyond my tolerance as a human being. I am sure that most people will slowly be assimilated into this cyborg world through stealth and gradual introduction. It will be our choice. Strange to watch a Revelations prophesy begin to materialise right before one's very eyes!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I for one will never be chipped! Unless of course I'm dead and then I can't stop them. They have already shown what they can do with a cell signal. Wouldn't it be nice(for them) to be able to pick out a name and bam they are gone? Government already has too much power they don't need more.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

colddeadhands
I for one will never be chipped! Unless of course I'm dead and then I can't stop them. They have already shown what they can do with a cell signal. Wouldn't it be nice(for them) to be able to pick out a name and bam they are gone? Government already has too much power they don't need more.

It is scary how all this tech will allow for so much INSTANT control of human beings.

Yes, now they could send a robot mosquito drone sneaking into your home, homing in on your RFID chip on your hand and taking you out. Nice and clean!

Those Hollywood movies are gonna look like "Little House On The Prairie" in the world we have coming; that is according to my own sensibilities.

I am sure the Brave New World People will go along with it, "lovin' it" all the way!

I am blown out how quickly things are moving. I just know it is gonna end in tears because of some megalomaniac abusing the whole thing because of a God complex!!! Humans are very scary and always run before they can even walk!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't understand the whole fear mongering over "Mark of the Beast".

If it's really biblical prophecy realized, then adherents to such mythologies, I'd think would be rejoicing in the streets in celebrating it as a sign that the Jesus Rapture Spaceship will soon be here to zap them away.

Further, as far as biblical prophecy goes, those that don't take "The Mark" will not be able to work, buy, sell, or trade anything.
This is wonderful in the respect that Persecution Fetish Mythologies get to actually feel what real persecution is all about, not because of their faith as they might claim, but, as a result of their own self marginalization due that faith.

This will open up jobs too. All those refusing to take "The Mark" will basically be handing their job over to someone else that takes employment much more serious than belief in a mythology.

Everyone essentially wins in getting something they want.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I don't understand the whole fear mongering over "Mark of the Beast".

If it's really biblical prophecy realized, then adherents to such mythologies, I'd think would be rejoicing in the streets in celebrating it as a sign that the Jesus Rapture Spaceship will soon be here to zap them away.

Further, as far as biblical prophecy goes, those that don't take "The Mark" will not be able to work, buy, sell, or trade anything.
This is wonderful in the respect that Persecution Fetish Mythologies get to actually feel what real persecution is all about, not because of their faith as they might claim, but, as a result of their own self marginalization due that faith.

This will open up jobs too. All those refusing to take "The Mark" will basically be handing their job over to someone else that takes employment much more serious than belief in a mythology.

Everyone essentially wins in getting something they want.

You have just said it yourself. Your words reveal how this will all happen. Great! Shall I chop off my head now or later???

I'm only joking with you! Me, I'm just living out my life with my Treasure that I found.

I'll say to you that if ever a chip becoming part of my body is a mandatory requirement of being able to be part of the system I would choose to no longer function in that world. It disgusts me that deeply and no amount of persuasion can change my mind about that. I'll just see it as the time to make an exit and marvel at St John's accuracy of vision two thousand years ago!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Revolution9

obamacare.com

Go to this link!

Read the article and focus on this sentence;

"It is very reasonable to think that in the future all Americans will elect to have RFID chips or legislation will be passed that mandates RFID chips".

Understand what the word "Mandate" means.

It is coming to a State near you in the future.

Personally, whatever slippery agreement is used to convince me to be tagged like this I will refuse. No Jew, Muslim or Christian feels comfortable with this. No matter how convenient or useful it is to the authorities and my so called health, no way, no way!!!

It is kind of funny how each generation declares it knows what the mark of the beast is, starting with the Cristians in Neros Rome whom though it was Roman coinage, to people who thought it was a Social Security number, then barcodes and now RFID chips. I suppose in 20 years we wil have another thing people decalre the be it based upon a vague referance in a book that barely got into the Bible and was kicked out by the Prostistant Reformation for awhile.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Revolution9

You have just said it yourself. Your words reveal how this will all happen. Great! Shall I chop off my head now or later???

I'm only joking with you! Me, I'm just living out my life with my Treasure that I found.

I'll say to you that if ever a chip becoming part of my body is a mandatory requirement of being able to be part of the system I would choose to no longer function in that world. It disgusts me that deeply and no amount of persuasion can change my mind about that. I'll just see it as the time to make an exit and marvel at St John's accuracy of vision two thousand years ago!

Well, consider this:

Amish.
Quakers.
Mennonites.

There may very well be other religious sects similar that eschew the facilities of modern technologies.

It might be interesting in taking a survey or doing a study on whether any of these groups will accept pacemakers, internal defib devices, and other such medical technologies as something of a comparison for tolerance of implantable technologies.

Should social systems develop to such a point where RFID or some similar "Mark of the Beast" technology is required, in all seriousness, those opposed will likely fracture off from society, just like the Amish, Quakers, and Mennonites, to form yet another anachronistic society that winds up preserving a way of life eventually to be considered just as antiquated as the Amish, Quakers, and Mennonites.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join