It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Psychics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ok..Me and my girlfriend can on many occasions,I'm not sure about the can,but it happens way too often that I would be thinking about something and a second later out of the blue she starts talking about the same thing I had just been thinking about...does that qualify as a form of psychic ability??...Me I don't DARE to think I have some kind of telepathic sence,I'm the humble sort..
I lay tarroo cards too,and recently I have read that her mother was gonna perish after an opp she had undergone...
I practise joga,and have my chakra altar...I've had dreams were I sudennly jumped out of bed from my sleep and yelled "I understand it all,now," and my girlfriend telling me my eyes looked like two giant pupils...
When my grand father died,while I was on my travels in Europe,the day before I had a nightmare where in it I saw lots of blood.Now I had remembered hearing from someone that blood in a dream meant bad news.
So I decided to call home,to find out that my paps had died the day befor..
I use to have this vision of a small bean on my finger tips,tiny but at the same time huge and heavy...It puzzeled me for a long time.One day I met a yogi and he said to me that I was carrying the worlds troubles on my shoulders..I must admit I am a magnet to trouble .....
I like to think I have an open mind,and I do read alot about all sorts of religious myths,and powers (insights) but I will never claim to have a psychic ^power...
Lets face it,we all have somewhere deep in the back of our minds,the idea that we 'I' are 'am' something special,different from the rest...That's where the Ego comes in and if you really have the priviladge,well ;that's when you start losing it;once you start to think that you are speciall..The Ego kills that possibility for you....do you follow me here....Indigo..???

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
Ok..Me and my girlfriend can on many occasions,I'm not sure about the do you follow me here....Indigo..???

No, not really. I understand that ego is unhealthy for development, but I don't see how saying you have certain skills is feeding your ego. We all have our own skills and unique abilities. Some have psychic skills.

If you think about it, you are feeding an ego, when you are saying you do not have an ego. Have a think about that one.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
saying it to you is one thing but wodering in the back of my mind if I'm having an egotistical feeling (no matter how small,or far back in the mind ) is what i wanted to say...
let's face it We all have a degree of ego,it's not something to be ashamed of,but to start thinking that maybe you might have a psychic power,is most definatly flaunting ego!!!..no...??

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ego is a social phenomenon,it is society,it is not you.but it gives you a function in society,a place in the hierarchy of the society,and if you remain satisfied with it,you will miss the whole opportunity of finding the real self.
Have you ever noticed that all types of miseries enter through the ego??

it cannot make you blissful;it can only make you miserable.Ego is Hell,whenever you suffer,just try to watch and analayze,and you will find,somewhere the ego is the cause of it...

One cannot fight it,all that you can do is be aware of it...and the moment you are aware it will be gone.In the light,darkness simply disappears..

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Even though internal temp is a little low, my external seems warmer. In fact, my wife uses me as a natural heater, hehe... For example, in cold weather, if most people touch me, their hands feel like ice to me...but if I touch them, they're like, "damn you're warm!". Anybody else get this???

That's similar to me! My school is extremeley lacking in the way of heaters and everyone is always cold. I feel the coldness, but my exterior temperature is extremely warm. I've gotten used to people fondling my hand for the period

I also have a curiously strange sense system. Synaesthesia, you could call some of the cases that occur. I'm extremely sensitive to vibrations. I can "hear" a plane coming minutes before anyone can actually hear its engines.

In fact an odd thing happened yesterday. It had snowed the night before but there was only a little bit of snow left unmelted. As I was walking from the portable last period, I felt an extremely cold and slightly painful shock on the back of my neck. A few seconds later my friend threw a snowball to this exact spot. It was extremely odd. Anyone had anything similar occur?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have never felt that my 'gifts' were due to the influence of an outside spirit, certainly not an evil one. Any ability would be a 'gift' from the Creator, much like artistic ability, also possibly influenced somewhat by heredity. ( my father was an artist, my great grandmother was called 'witch' by some, but was more likely just a bit psychic ).

However, I do agree with Horus where he says:

Psychism, channeling, mediumship--whatever name is used--it's extremely dangerous, not only to the channeler but to those who attend those sessions. One can attract and take home an unwelcome psychic hanger-on.

Years ago, before I had heard any warnings about ouija boards, a group of us were playing with one at a middle school-age boy/girl party. We had just made contact with a spirit who gave us a name, when one of the boys that was watching began to act oddly.

He began to giggle uncontrollably, and to stagger about, but would not talk to us, or respond to our questions. ( We, of course thought he was just being silly, even though it was totally out of character for him.) When the noise attracted our adult chaperones, we explained what had happened, including the name of the 'spirit'.

Upon hearing the name, one of the women said she had an uncle by that name, who had died from being an alcoholic. She recalled as a child seeing him have giggling fits when he would drink!

Try as we might, we could not get the boy to 'sober up'. He was taken home, still acting strangely. Thankfully, the next day he had returned to normal, but when questioned he insisted he could not recall his antics of the night before! I knew him fairly well, and I believe his actions that night were not an act......that he was 'channeling' the woman's uncle.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus_Re
Ego is a social phenomenon,it is society,it is not you.but it gives you a function in society,a place in the hierarchy of the society,and if you remain satisfied with it,you will miss the whole opportunity of finding the real self.
Have you ever noticed that all types of miseries enter through the ego??

it cannot make you blissful;it can only make you miserable.Ego is Hell,whenever you suffer,just try to watch and analayze,and you will find,somewhere the ego is the cause of it...

One cannot fight it,all that you can do is be aware of it...and the moment you are aware it will be gone.In the light,darkness simply disappears..

You are an ego, as long as you an observer, an individual, with a unique identity. On conceptual levels, you are a collective, social organism, or an interconnected universal organism, or the absolute and all-encompassing organism. Yet to know that you are the absolute, you must know that you are not the absolute. We are all microcosms of the one, smaller parts of the greater whole, that form all that is. We experience the Self, and our divinity by our actions and deeds(karma) in our tangible and physical realities, actualizing the absolute, by the evolution of the self through a natural progression. This IS the natural order of the universe. All that there is obeys this:

Actualising the self/ego
Actualizing the collective self
Actualising the higher self/the interconnected self
Actualising the absolute self or the Self

You can only actualize your self by first accepting yourself for who you are, what you have, what are your qualitiies and skills, what are your ambitions/dreams, what are your problems and how do you solve them.

Then actualize your collective self, how can you contribute to the collective, how can you sustain and transform the world in a positive way, how do you apply your qualities and skills.

The rest, the higher/interconnected self and the absolute will happen themselves. This is spiritual evolution, that takes us innumerable life times, and it something that can actually happen in a single moment of realization. This willl never, and I repeat never happen by itself. It will only happen if you act. If you do not act today, tomorrow, or in this life, then you will have to deal with exactly the same root problems, with nothing but a change of costume, in another.

So, get rid of these predispositions, myths, fears, prejudices and ego problems. Approach your self-development with an open , fresh and positive mind. It is a very simple step to undertake. It is like lifting a finger.

For instance, I recenty helped my mom discover something new about her abilities. My mom can see auras naturally. I asked her if she knew what her own Aura was like. She said, "you cannot see your own Aura" so I suggeted she look in a mirror to see it. She responded to me with skepticism "you cannot see your own aura in a mirror, it's impossible" and she laughed it off. We had this discussion a few times, and everytime she dismissed the possibility. Recently, I asked her to look, and she said something to the effect "It might be wrong/dangerous to look at your own Aura" I literally had to force her to look at the mirror, and she saw it. The end.

All this time, she was holding herself back, because of the fear of the unknown. In seconds, she ended it. You are not fighting spirits, demons, or god, you are fighting yourself. These are your abilities, you were born with them, denying them, is denying a part of you. You will never actualize yourself by denying yourself.

So, embrace your skills, know that they are yours, cultivate them, practice them and learn to control them and apply them. The only person in the way of this is you.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
A call for help from any psychic, remote viewer, or anyone that may just have a premonition on the following situation- This dogs name is Yutemo, and he has been missing since last Saturday night. It is not like him to become lost, and he is really missed-

The picure is recent- if you feel you know anything post here or send me a u2u.
Thanks-

Journey-

Any luck finding your dog yet?? Please keep us posted. I hope I am not committing a serious ATS faux pas by suggesting that you start a seperate thread to grab attention of those gifted in remote viewing and/or other psychic abilities. I know how worried you must be, and I know that many here on ATS are very intuitive/gifted individuals, and are very eager to help when able. Best of luck to you. I hope Yutemo is safe and well!

PS- If I come up with any hunches from looking at his photo I will send you a U2U, but I am hesitant because I would never want to give false leads in a situation of such importance.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared

Journey-

Any luck finding your dog yet?? Please keep us posted. I hope I am not committing a serious ATS faux pas by suggesting that you start a seperate thread to grab attention of those gifted in remote viewing and/or other psychic abilities. I know how worried you must be, and I know that many here on ATS are very intuitive/gifted individuals, and are very eager to help when able. Best of luck to you. I hope Yutemo is safe and well!

PS- If I come up with any hunches from looking at his photo I will send you a U2U, but I am hesitant because I would never want to give false leads in a situation of such importance.

Thank you for asking. No, he still has not returned. It is hard- to even write about. And, any thoughts at all are welcomed, feel free to u2u me- anyhow, I have the help of many people, all to no avail at this point, and some excellent suggestions were made by another member, in which I give many thanks; there are several similarities that I am looking at geographically speaking.
He had a bad habit of running the moose out of the neighborhood- it's the only thing I can figure unless he, well he didn't take to strangers so I doubt anyone has him, I thinking maybe he got stomped by a moose.But, if anyone here has any feeling at all, please let me know. I do not doubt the power of the mind.
It is possible he got lost while chasing a female- as I did not have Yutemo neutered- but I feel as something happened to him, I just got a bad feeling, you know?
There is more to the story, it is just hard to write about at this moment. Well, Yutemo tied up with a beatiful Husky down the street from me, and they gave me the pick of the litter this evening. And, I will elaborate more on this soon, it is canny for sure. It's like Yutemo has come back- the pup is exactly like him.
More to follow, with another pic. I really misss Mo though, please help if you have any thoughts do not hesitate, what is said is between us.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
First off i would like to say this is a blatant rip off of my remote viewing experiment that i listed at the begining of this thread. I see nothing new or little thought put into this phychic experiment at all. By giving these coordinates all you are doing is conducting the same experiment i did three times before on remote viewing. Not psychic abilities (other than remote viewing)

Second: if you have studied remote viewing to any degree you would know that setting up a target as monitor takes time and skill to associate the target or targets, with the coordiantes or you wiill be doing these people who try this a complete disservice for their efforts.
It has to be done with proper knowledge and the trust of the persons envolved.

You said earlier that it was convenient that people would have trouble preforming these tests on que, i think it is more a question of their belief that you are not qualified to pass judgement on their abilities.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by parker]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   

By giving these coordinates all you are doing is conducting the same experiment i did three times before on remote viewing. Not psychic abilities (other than remote viewing)

I am sorry but I was not aware you owned a copyright on remote viewing experiments.

Second: if you have studied remote viewing to any degree you would know that setting up a target as monitor takes time and skill to associate the target or targets, with the coordiantes or you wiill be doing these people who try this a complete disservice for their efforts.

Which only goes to show you have not studied remote viewing yourself. Coordinates are only props for the remote viewer. They are not a prerequisite, in some RV techniques, nothing is required. I RVed a lost ring of a friend, by simply thinking where it could be. For your kind information, I have studied a RV course from the Farsight SRV course offered free online, and I obtained RV instructions on generating targets from an RV resource.

I have downloaded the photograph of the location, and assigned it a randomly generated 9 digit number, that is also been saved, with the code on it, to create the association. According to theory, this has created an entry in subspace, that can be obtainable by an RVer.

If you have a problem with this, please direct your objections at these RV professional web sites. Not me. I bite.

You said earlier that it was convenient that people would have trouble preforming these tests on que, i think it is more a question of their belief that you are not qualified to pass judgement on their abilities.

I cannot really pass judgement of any kind. I have a target, that I will reveal on 9th December 2004, and the participants will be able to form their own impressions of how right or wrong they were. Yes, I will state, based on the data given, who was most right, and whether it is truly beyond chance to attain.

Had you spent the time you did writing this useless post, and did something constructive, like either RViing my target, or finding Journey's dog, it would have come as much more appreciated. If you know a lot about RV, or some expert of some kind, then instead of having fights with me, show me what you got. Or do you need special conditions

[edit on 4-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

By giving these coordinates all you are doing is conducting the same experiment i did three times before on remote viewing. Not psychic abilities (other than remote viewing)

I am sorry but I was not aware you owned a copyright on remote viewing experiments.

Which only goes to show you have not studied remote viewing yourself. Coordinates are only props for the remote viewer. They are not a prerequisite, in some RV techniques, nothing is required. I RVed a lost ring of a friend, by simply thinking where it could be. For your kind information, I have studied a RV course from the Farsight SRV course offered free online, and I obtained RV instructions on generating targets from an RV resource.

I have downloaded the photograph of the location, and assigned it a randomly generated 9 digit number, that is also been saved, with the code on it, to create the association. According to theory, this has created an entry in subspace, that can be obtainable by an RVer.

If you have a problem with this, please direct your objections at these RV professional web sites. Not me. I bite.

I cannot really pass judgement of any kind. I have a target, that I will reveal on 9th December 2004, and the participants will be able to form their own impressions of how right or wrong they were. Yes, I will state, based on the data given, who was most right, and whether it is truly beyond chance to attain.

Had you spent the time you did writing this useless post, and did something constructive, like either RViing my target, or finding Journey's dog, it would have come as much more appreciated. If you know a lot about RV, or some expert of some kind, then instead of having fights with me, show me what you got. Or do you need special conditions

Your right this post of mine was useless...It was a complete waste of my time responding to this in the first place.
Parker

P.S You left out one qoute of mine.The most important.

I see nothing new or little thought put into this psychic experiment at all. By giving these coordinates all you are doing is conducting the same experiment i did three times before on remote viewing. Not psychic abilities (other than remote viewing)

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I see no claim of originality in his test, or any evidence that he suggests it will prove or disprove anything beyond what RVers might be able to do.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Your right this post of mine was useless...It was a complete waste of my time responding to this in the first place.
Parker

Yes, and you wasted your valuable time again. Again, you could have used your time to add to the discussion, rather than throw a pre-madonna fit.

P.S You left out one qoute of mine.The most important.

I see nothing new or little thought put into this psychic experiment at all. By giving these coordinates all you are doing is conducting the same experiment i did three times before on remote viewing. Not psychic abilities (other than remote viewing)

If you did not pick up the sarcasm before(some psychic, eh?) Let me explain it to you clearly. RV experiments were done before you did them here, before you were even born, and they are done all over the world, and no one has to seek your permission for it - so why should I?

Further, I claimed no originality. I am just following professional protocols of setting up a target. Now, why don't you be a good boy, and do what a remote viewer is suppose to do.

It's seems like you are hurt that I suggested that some psychics use excuses, as a conveniance to avoid complications of being tested. And you know, by being like you are right now, you are actually illustrating what I said. You are not looking good, that's for sure.

If you are a real psychic, do the exercise that has been assigned, if you are not, then get going, and stop wasting yours and my time.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I cant control it, but I am empathic and precognitive.
As for proof I cant giveyou visible evidence like you could if you were a kinetic, however I can give you an example of my empathy, this happened about two weeks ago, I was really happy because I had won an award for a poem I sent into a contest, I went over to my cousins house and as soon as I walked in the house I felt like I was about to take an exam that would determine my fait and I hadnt studied, she wasnt physicaly nervous looking for the first five minutes I was there, it urns out her boyfriend who lives two states away was coming to visit, and she was nervous about what him and his family would think about the house (which by the way is a very nice house), any way I was nervous for a few hours after I left.
Theres also been times when I'll be doing something and than I'll remember seeing myself doing said thing and than I know what is going to happen for the next ten seconds. Thats about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
See how accurate this is or not then.

Verbatim what was written

Blue + grey
Outisde, cloudy sky
Not much greenery
Water, quite calm + dark
Stone, maybe rocks or a cliff? Otherwise a dark stone building but doubtful
Time in pic seems to be late day, maybe just before it starts getting dark
Left side is quite open, not very much there. Right side busier, more objects + less sky there

Possibly a view of a calm sea on an overcast dark day with some rocks in view? Maybe some people or a car in the right hand side of the picture

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Now, I'm going to give my 13 cents. It doesn't hurt to try.

As anyways...

Alright, the "picture" I get is this military monument. I know it's a statue and I remembered seeing it on tv and whatnot, but anyways. It has like 4 military men, or about 5 and they are all struggling to put up the American Flag, as it is in the Statue as well. It looks pretty old. Some pretty vague, smuged colors. Some dark green, dark brown and whatnot. Seems like the old usage of the medium. Well anyways, there's my try.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is just a reminder of the deadline. There are 2 more days to go for this exercise, and then I will reveal the target. So, if anyone wants to try, please do so within the next 2 days.

A reminder of the target to rv:

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey Indigo, how did your experiement work out? Have you revealed
what your target was yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Hey Indigo, how did your experiement work out? Have you revealed
what your target was yet?

Yes, thank you for reminding me. I can now reveal the target:

The Glass Pyramids in front of the Louvere Museum Paris

I am sorry nobody was accurate, but I hope we can try again later, with another target and hopefully more participants.

Elaine:I think that I can see columns, big white building, maybe water

Well, you got the columns part right, the building behind it is the Mueseum..
You are wrong on the water though.

Nariod:

Blue + grey
Outisde, cloudy sky
Not much greenery
Water, quite calm + dark
Stone, maybe rocks or a cliff? Otherwise a dark stone building but doubtful
Time in pic seems to be late day, maybe just before it starts getting dark
Left side is quite open, not very much there. Right side busier, more objects + less sky there

Possibly a view of a calm sea on an overcast dark day with some rocks in view? Maybe some people or a car in the right hand side of the picture

Yes, there is quite a lot of blue and grey in the picture. The pyramid themselves are mostly grey, and the sky blue. You are right, there is not much greenery, actually no greenery at all. The rest is wrong though.

Archtanis:

Alright, the "picture" I get is this military monument. I know it's a statue and I remembered seeing it on tv and whatnot, but anyways. It has like 4 military men, or about 5 and they are all struggling to put up the American Flag, as it is in the Statue as well. It looks pretty old. Some pretty vague, smuged colors. Some dark green, dark brown and whatnot. Seems like the old usage of the medium. Well anyways, there's my try.

No, it is all wrong, but it would have been astonishing if it was right, because you sure went into some detail.

Thank you everyone for your participation

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join