It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Psychics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am a believer in psychic phenomena, and I am also following my own psychic development programme. I am interested in real psychics on ATS, and when I say real, I mean psychics who are willing to demonstrate their abilities to us all, through remote viewing, bi-location, clairvoyance, mediumship, magik or any other demonstrable psychic abilities. It would be wonderful for the ATS community to witness first-hand psychic abilities.

For a target, I recommend you choose anyone in this topic, preferably me, if people can trust my feedback, or a moderator. If you have other ways of showing your abilities, then please feel free to suggest it.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i dont know if they are any real ones here, i do know that real ones are a little hard to come by............

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Most people that experience the psychic phenomena are not really in control of it, most of the time is sporadic and unexpectable.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well, mine is more in the area of very minor telekinesis, electrokinesis, pyrokinesis, etc. so can't exactly be shown over the web (and I doubt you'd want to watch me stare at a piece of paper for about an hour just to singe the edge of it, hehe...in fact, I rarely have the desire to DO it, let alone watch it, hehe...) Of course, if I had a digital camcorder, I could show you some fun with streetlights off and on at will, but then of course, one would claim some kind of trickery, so not much point in it..... If you're ever in Tampa Bay though, let me know...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
yeah i agree, but i am saying its hard to come by the type that are really senceitve to it and can comprehend it like the ones that do crime investagations

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Of course, if I had a digital camcorder, I could show you some fun with streetlights off and on at will, but then of course, one would claim some kind of trickery, so not much point in it..... If you're ever in Tampa Bay though, let me know...

It would be wonderful to see you burn paper, or affect streetlights. The purpose of this thread, is just to demonstrate, not to analyse. I am sure you can rent a camcorder, or find someone who has one. There are many now days who have digital camcorders. And, you don't have to shows us hours of staring into paper --- edit it

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
my barber was saying the same thing that she causes street lights to go on and off, i thought she was just telling stories at the time but you never know. i was watching the discovery channel and they said the explainaton to this is that some people produce more electricity in their spine than others (those who know about anatomy know that the spine is like a giant battery that processes and control the electrical impluses from the nerves) so sense they have more "power or juice" they have a larger electro-magnetic field that causes sulfure lights to go out. street lights are sulfure based i believe. perhapes this could explain your street light experience?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This has been discussed and performed a few times before, here are some links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
This has been discussed and performed a few times before, here are some links:

Good luck

Thanks for the links. The term "psychic" is an all-encompassing word for all psychic abilities from real psychics willing to demonstrate their ability, while the threads you mentioned, are base on specific abilities, and are experiments for ATS members. So, I disagree this thread is the same, or has the same purpose as others. Thanks for the links though,

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If you're ever in Tampa Bay though, let me know...

I would like to see a personal demo some time & maybe I'll show you a few of my tricks.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rowsdower
my barber was saying the same thing that she causes street lights to go on and off, i thought she was just telling stories at the time but you never know. i was watching the discovery channel and they said the explainaton to this is that some people produce more electricity in their spine than others (those who know about anatomy know that the spine is like a giant battery that processes and control the electrical impluses from the nerves) so sense they have more "power or juice" they have a larger electro-magnetic field that causes sulfure lights to go out. street lights are sulfure based i believe. perhapes this could explain your street light experience?

Ive had a street light turn off on numerous occasions as I came near it...intersting that the discovery channel actually had something covering this topic. Perhaps the story is on the website, do you know what it would be listed under?

Gods peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So........... does this mean there are no ATS psychics with demonstrable abilities?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes.....Thats exactly what it means. You will never get the proof you need from a discussion forum as this.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am the proud puter outer of all my neighborhood street lights! All i have to do is leave my house at 5:30 am and poof...one by one, like dominoes, they all go off. (There's only 1 stubborn one)- I laugh, roll my eyes, and keep going. I've yet to figure out why. Anyone know?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Like Marg said, it's usually uncontrollable and unexpected. I have some "psi/mind reading" ablility..... I can often 'pick the number' some one is thinking of, call heads or tails accurately, or fore tell some totally useless occurance. You'd probably need to be fairly near, physically for any demonstration to 'produce' results....it's like I have a limited range.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Most people that experience the psychic phenomena are not really in control of it, most of the time is sporadic and unexpectable.

You got that right. If it were a more controlable thing - we'd all be lotto winners and just peek into our future every morning to avoid hardship.

I get what I get - when I get it. That's it.
I can ask questions, allow for things to filter in, 'feel' for things - a host of different stufffs...but nothing magical or earth shattering. I can show you by walking in the dark with you. Street lights will flicker and go off. The tv will click back on after I turn it off. Alot of silly things like that. I'll dash to grab a falling lamp befor it falls, tell someone where something is although I didn't know they were looking for it (all without thought - just happens).

Nothing to give proof to, nothing controlable.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Something else.
I'd like to compare my medical records with those of 'normal people' and other people like myself.
I breath very shallow - when on the ox thingy in the hospital it constantly sets off the alarm. My blood pressure is considered too low, so is my body temperature. My hair and skin and eye color stayed like that of a small child, very very light blond, soft (2 layered not 3). At 35 I still get carded for cigarettes ---- my avatar is actualy just a picture of me (part of one anyway).
My bladder is a 3rd of the size it should be. My pancris is twice the normal size. My tollorance of drugs and alcohol and Rx is unbelievable. Biofield medicine is the only thing that works with me. I glow like a pregnant woman every time I treat myself or get treated.
I 'know' things and know when someone needs me - as they would have in the old days before phones ect.
I need to be bearfoot and near nature to be comfortable. I need deep intamacy from others to trust them - and then trust is far and few between.

I'm just different it seems.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
ATS remote view taget

Why?

I have been remote viewing for a number of years now, and have conducted remote viewing target practice for other members on ats wanting to give it a try.I'll post one of these above in red.

There were a few members who got very close to the targets i asigned.But then i recieved all sorts of give me proof posts like"tell me whats on my desk" or "what is the picture i have on my wall". And i can see where people always want proof, but remote viewing and other abilities are not dog and pony shows with people always having to explain their abilities.

Another example was that i was given RV coordinates by a fellow ATS member in reguards to an issue we were concerned about. I was able to give him some great detail about the target.But we have not posted any of this as yet because it is still ongoing. To me that was a worthwhile use of this ability...not just a show and tell. you have to feel passionate about these asignments or you will have trouble getting good info on a session.
Thats the way it works for me, maybe it does not function the same for others.
Parker

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
While I agree that psychic abilities cannot easily be demonstrated. However, this is partially because they are weak in the first time. People, with stronger psychic abilities, who have learnt to control them, should be able to demonstrate them.

There is no offence meant to others here. I am just looking for someone with strong abilities, not challenging all psychics here.

You mentioned remote viewing. Are you willing to demonstrate this. Just tell me what you need, and we can begin one.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I am the proud puter outer of all my neighborhood street lights! All i have to do is leave my house at 5:30 am and poof...one by one, like dominoes, they all go off. (There's only 1 stubborn one)- I laugh, roll my eyes, and keep going. I've yet to figure out why. Anyone know?

5:30 a.m.??? Could it be the SUN is coming up?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join