It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and women's brains, they are different. Naw?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Many male left-handers have a corpus-callosum equally as thick as the average female.

I recall in playtime 5th grade class, the girls would tease guys chitchatting in piglatin. When they decided to throw something nasty my way, I surprised them speaking back their native language, and putting them all in their place. They were fascinated I could not only keep up with them, but leap beyond as well.

I had many girlfriends early on, let's just say.

edit on 5-12-2013 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Used to work in a call center and this supervisor that was female kept pushing log live. Which means type and talk. Its all but impossible for men to do but females can do it because of how their brain is wired this article is nothing new we already did this study based on arteries and showed the same map. So no offense but this is a decade old. It also explains why females are better at English early on in life when males are not. I remember it from school. The teachers even stated it.

Whether you believe in evolution or creationism this has always been known. Yes broad statements can be made they have been made all along.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join