It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas police officer pulls pulls over 19yo, handcuffs and rapes her.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I can understand sexual attraction but I can't understand raping someone in flesh and blood, even if you have the perfect plan to escape consequences. It's just wrong. It's non-consensual. Notice this ignores the fact that even if this rape were not rape and was consensual, it would still be offensive, since he was on duty.

Since it's non-consensual, it seems very anti-social to me. This is why I stated it's probably sociopathic or psychopathic. A person engaging in rape is ignoring the other person and is using them as they would a non-person or object. It's some kind of severe cutoff in their ability to acknowledge the presence of another person. The result is pure evil and something society fights hard against.

This reminds me of the nazi concentration camps. They would treat people like animals or as experiments. They could not define Jews as a person. The resuilt is the same: pure evil. This is sort of like how some extremist muslims have stoned or executed convicted homosexuals. They do not see a person in a homosexual.

This is also indicative of the ufo abduction topic, since aliens in the accounts do not treat humans as persons, but more as animals or as experiments. Of course, this is probably more likely the result of deep-rooted fears that're expressed in vivid dreams than they're actual genuine accounts of real-life events. These deep-rooted fears are probably tied to our past suffering under the rule of genocidal dictatoral tribal leaders. The suffering was so pronounced there's a memory of it in our genetics.
edit on 3-12-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

gladtobehere
I cant help but think that if she had tried to defend herself, he would have charged her with resisting arrest or assaulting a police officer and beaten her to a pulp.

Exactly. She couldn't have. Same issue came up with police raping and killing young females in California. If she would have kept driving until she got to a populated area she would of again been charged with something. You can't even defend yourself against rape in this country anymore. Doesn't just apply to females. One man was anally violated in AZ.

edit on 3-12-2013 by Pimpintology because: of fluoride!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Is this normal police prodcedure?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There's a simple solution to the problem of police brutality and we have the tech for it. The only issue is a lot of cops won't go for it.

Every officer should be equiped with a recording camera, which he/she must switch on before they make contact with ANYONE for any detention or arrest!

If it isn't recorded where the actual events can be reviewed, the officer should be reprimanded. They should not even be able to write a traffic ticket with out it being video taped....with sound included!

Lets see how small the police force shrinks then?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Yup, that sure would help.

As a matter of fact, it was one of the orders by the judge in the NY stop and frisk case.

And of-course police state Bloomberg loved the idea, right?

WRONG.

Police state Bloomberg looooves security cameras until his cops are ordered to wear them.

edit on 3-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have wondered sometimes...when I have watched countless scenes of peaceful protesters being abused by the police...why no one is ever charged. We have all seen it...are those cops bad apples...or just doing their jobs.

I remember watching on television some time ago...a group of cops in New York assaulting protesters...I think they called them 'white shirts'. Anyway...they just poured out of some vehicles and attacked everyone in sight. I think those are bad cops and they are everywhere. And what about the pepper sprayer who will happily spray seated women?

The point is...this is all on video and yet there is no accountability. Somehow it is deemed acceptable.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Christ! Yeah...this guy is an ass-bag-nut-case and deserves to have both of them hacked off. But...most police officers are not a thing like this guy. There are always bad-seeds, but you have to remember the people they deal with every day. Drug dealers, addicts, thieves, rapists, women that get beaten then hit the cop when the come to arrest him, people who won't file charges, etc. These guys are military level in a lot of areas. They are supposed to try to be professional when dealing with out of control asses that think they have a right to do anything, anywhere and to anyone. Just look at that thread a few days ago where a shopper shot a guy robbing the store only to have the family of the thief complain that he should have "minded his own business".

You want protection? These guys, with the exception of the bad-seeds are what you get. Their hands are tied half the time and the lawyers and bleeding-hearts get the bad guys back on the street in hours.

A little...just a little respect for one of the hardest jobs in the world, made worse by many of us.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

darkbake

Pistoche

The accusations of sexual misconduct are the third against Neal, the police chief told the Express-News.

Yet he was still on the job? Such accusations should be taken more seriously, this is almost becoming an epidemic these days.

Wait, what? So this is like his third rape strike? What kind of standards are those?
edit on 03amTue, 03 Dec 2013 08:13:42 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

i think they refer to them as cop standards, not to be confused with everyone elses rights, cops have more rights than citizens, this must end quickly or we will be seeing much more of this. cop privileges must be removed when it comes to immunity from prosecution, civil and criminal, they should have NOTHING every other citizens doesn't have. call your representatives and bitch until they fix this mess of cop gang bangers.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You are misrepresenting the info. The woman that gor the girl to kill herself was not a blogger. Bloggera generally don't bully. However most cops are bad. Its nit a few bad apples. The thing is almost every police station has at least one crooked/criminal cop. Others generally know this making the cops that know and cover it up bad apples themselves.

There are waay too many stories about bad cops thousands and thousands and each one is a different officer.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
All ladies: if you are alone and in a desolate area and a cop starts to pull you over. If you are uncomfortable, call 9/11 and inform them and also make sure the person pulling you over is a real cop on duty. Dont speed/run. Just put on your turn signal and stop in a populated area if you can/are close.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
this cop deserves to be castrated
and loose all right to law enforcement and gun rights

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ayyep.

We need giant blenders on display, in which we use to blend rapists.

Sickening, Cop or Not.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Lysergic
Ayyep.

We need giant blenders on display, in which we use to blend rapists.

Sickening, Cop or Not.

Soylent Smoothie

let rapists be the "crash test dummies" for the female adult toy industry..

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The whole "most are good" is total, pure, unadulterated BULL

By taking on that uniform you are allying yourself with TYRANTS. Are you going to tell me Waffen SS officers were mostly good guys? NO. You wear that uniform, you are submitting to serve evil. I'm sure there were plenty of SS officers that loved their children, treated their fellow citizens well, all that jazz. To think that a Nazi or SS officer is simply pure evil in a manner we cannot fathom is childish. They were "normal" people JUST like "normal" cops.

Just following orders. Didn't cut it then, doesn't cut it now.

Checkpoints are a severe violation of our constitutionally protected rights. You have NO LEGAL AUTHORITY to stop me without probable cause. NONE. Yet you do. You join up with a gang that commits these rights violations.

Substance laws are a violation of our rights, they have NO authority to dictate what we consume. NONE. You join up with a gang that commits this violation of rights.

Who you are as a person does NOT matter. If I joined the KKK or the Aryan Brotherhood would I still be a good guy simply because I have yet to kill any minorities? NO. Because I would be allying myself with those groups, and therefore putting my support behind their evil deeds.

If you want to really be a good person, NEVER become a cop. By becoming a cop you will be forced to violate the rights of American citizens, probably on a daily basis. Scum of the Earth.

Before you go patting yourself on the back, hear this. Not everyone is a scared little puppy hiding in the corner hoping for the big brave police man to come along. Some of us are serious adults that DO NOT WANT OR NEED your "protection" You are nothing but a man with a gun, and a higher probability of being a psychopath. Guess what? I'm a man with a gun too, and better armed than any patrol officer. I don't need you, I don't want you, I don't respect you, in fact I despise you. I'm not alone, people like my are growing exponentially because of YOUR actions.

People I would talk like this in the past with thought I was crazy. These days they nod and agree, people are getting sick of you and your antics, and unless you shape up you WILL have hell to pay for it. Defending yourself with "just following orders" isn't going to work. Think about that.
edit on 3-12-2013 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

There are roughly 800,000 law enforcement officers of one description or another within the United States. If it weren't just 'a few bad apples', the U.S. would be a place of fear to even go to the corner market, as some nations literally ARE for the possibility of encountering a corrupt cop.

it's funny you mention that. i myself recently had my face slammed into asphalt over a headlight out and i spent around 20 hours in jail (they literally accused me of being a terrorist because i "knew too much law"). i got charged with "resisting without violence". my "crime" was that i would not step out of the vehicle so that they could search it. i asked for a warrant or "articulable reasonable suspicion" that i had committed a crime. i was yelled at, threatened with bodily harm, etc. the whole ordeal cost me a bit over a thousand dollars. i was fined twice. oh, and i should mention my prescription medication was taken (it's a controlled substance for panic disorder). there isn't even a record of them taking it. three weeks later i read in the paper that illegal prescription medication was found in some bloke's car. coincidence? maybe, but i'm sure my medicine will either be sold for money on the side or used to frame people.

when i went to get my glasses replaced (my face was still pretty cut up) the woman who was seeing to my new prescription told me of how she was pulled over earlier while she was going to the store. the officer told her she was "coming out of a bad neighborhood". he searched her whole vehicle.

there are not just a few bad apples; the tree from which the apples spring is rotten. there are very few people on the planet i would trust less than a police officer. self-righteous, petty, and ill-tempered; deluding themselves that they are doing the right thing, or on a power trip--inflicting revenge on the phantoms from their childhoods.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Exactly.. I have the firm beliefs that you do..

The cops lock up "rapists/murderers/thieves" therefore, lets get on our knees for whatever they do//.. mentality of the sheeple.

People in America should need nothing more than how far the police are NOW.. not the "good/bad" crap..

but what is PART OF DAY TO DAY.. everyday.

when in a situation with a cop, never fall into a false sense of safety. Always be ready to drop them if needed.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If you are pulled over by one officer in a remote area you may keep your window rolled up and request a second officer (if your a female especially). It cannot be frowned upon to do so, (that right is there to protect people so use it). They have to be even more careful to not be punitive (due to a temper tantrum mentality). If they argue dial 9-1-1 and simply state you want a witness to the traffic stop as your alone and your mom always told you to do this (or whatever you want to say but be nice about it). I can see not wanting to (respect and trust authority figures), but they should now be teaching this in high school. I wouldn't have known this right had an officer not told me about it.

I'm curious as to how many more have gone unreported. This isn't a one or two time thing for this guy. And it is never consensual to have sex when someone is in authority and pulling you over. That isn't an equal relationship so on or off duty - doesn't even make sense.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Bedlam

It may be rare that you're hearing about it. It's not rare that it's happening. 20 years ago, it was. It isn't now. Stories of cops on felony charges from job related action are becoming commonplace like never before.

Remember the homeless guy in Fullerton who was beaten to death on the ground? You may recall it by Anonymous having basically gone to war with the Fullerton P.D. over the case. Well, one of those 'cops', to use the term very loosely in that example, is going up on 2nd degree murder charges. When I open my legal tracking sites to see what's new in state and federal courts, it's 2-3 cases each time now relating to Police corruption...where once, it may (may) have been one on an average day for docket schedules.

Change is slow but change is happening on this...and the idea that it's rare for cops to get nailed is a fallacy the facts and legal filings across this nation simply do not hold up or support anymore. They haven't for awhile now.

i think for the most part we can thank personal recording devices for that, otherwise most of it would be swept under the rug..most of it, i dont believe there is any real difference in attitudes within le..maybee getting worse or maybee now we just hear about it but allways been this way

(post by billys2288 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by billys2288

and yes, even if he followed her and made up some arrest case. if at any point she enjoyed it or consented to it, even if not with words (and i don't mean out of fear, like one poster suggested) but legitimately wanted the intercourse to take place, then morally this man is not guilty of rape. he is guilty of not performing his job duties.

but again, I don't know what happened. Heh.. do you? Oh boy here we go.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join