It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's Longitudinal/Scalar Wave

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

If scalar waves are everywhere at the same amplitude, how can anything be targeted?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If you think DNA is read or written in any way other than chemically I know another set of classes you skipped out on.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Mary Rose

. . . Meyl . . . has not only organized a revival of Tesla but developed his research to mindboggling levels. He detected that every vortex has a counterpart, a so-called potential vortex, being able to form matter. He shows that electrons, protons, neutrinos etc. are double vortexes, without needing a postulate.

Meyl talks about the old fight between field physics and quantum physics: Which is the original effect?

It used to be that the field was considered to be everything; it was first, then matter.

He said that field physics was setting the structure forming particle potential vortex to zero, so they were unable to describe particles, and that this was the main mistake the field physicists made.

No, the point is that quantum field theory is exactly what was able to describe particles quantum mechanically (the particle 'basis' is one particular basis to expand quantum fields).

en.wikipedia.org...

The Standard Model is the one particular quantum field theory which is presently best supported by experimental data.

Quantum field theory is the combination of the properties of quantum mechanics on global physical fields over space. Particles are excitations of the fields. In QED (a subset of Standard Model), there is an 'electron' (and positron) field and an electromagnetic field. All electrons & positrons in the universe are excitations of this single field [which is why they all act the same], and photons are excitations of the E&M field.

The result was that others like Max Planck were detecting quantum effects, which resulted in saying that if field physicists couldn't describe what Planck found, they weren't needed.

Then, in quantum physics they tried to describe all effects as quantum effects - all the field effects. For example, the gravitational force - they needed gravitons. There were hypotheses everywhere.

He said that this is what they continue to do today.

But they can't explain, because they have postulated what they want to explain

Scientists postulate theoretical constructions to explain experimental evidence, you know, the thing totally absent from this 'scalar electromagnetism'.

Here's the deal: quantum field theory is known to explain all experimental results other than gravitation.

In QED particularly which can be solved to high precision, there are quantitative phenomena which are predicted extremely accurately and experimentally observed which demonstrate the necessity of quantum field theory above ordinary quantum mechanics.

edit on 4-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by Arbitrageur

No offense intended, but I don't think you're qualified to say whether or not he knows what he is doing.

You ridicule every single thing that comes from alternative science and don't give it a moment's serious consideration.

Alternative science which makes sense and not contradicted by obvious experimental evidence is called science.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Bedlam

Mary Rose
reply to post by Bedlam

You sound resentful, Bedlam. Are you?

I used to resent frauds who take advantage of the credulous, but now I think they're onto something.

You always have to invoke Tesla and vortices, though, it's sort of a base requirement.

Whisk the Tesla vortex in a bowl with 'scalar' and drizzle 'holographic' to taste and you have a full house of word salad.

PS to fans: there's no such thing as a 'vortex' in a scalar field: there ain't no curl!

For a more complicated 'alternative' (but wrong) physics, check this one.

arxiv.org...

Let's do something more fun than the tedious runaround and try to find the mistakes.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

mbkennel

Bedlam

Mary Rose
reply to post by Bedlam

You sound resentful, Bedlam. Are you?

I used to resent frauds who take advantage of the credulous, but now I think they're onto something.

You always have to invoke Tesla and vortices, though, it's sort of a base requirement.

Whisk the Tesla vortex in a bowl with 'scalar' and drizzle 'holographic' to taste and you have a full house of word salad.

PS to fans: there's no such thing as a 'vortex' in a scalar field: there ain't no curl!

You also need "field", "energy", "vibration" and "quantum". They're the dried cranberries and shredded cheese of crank salad.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

mbkennel

...there ain't no curl!

You know, when I mix Appalachianisms, Army slang and field theory, people look at me funny. I don't know why.

"Boah, up 'ere in yer second derivative, yew ain't got the gradient right. Whar in tarnation did yew larn integral calclus? That equation's screwier than a crack house rat."
edit on 4-12-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

After 4:38, Meyl said that he had to change field theory by replacing one effect with another. The potential vortex is replacing the vector potential, and this is a problem in electrodynamics.

He said another problem is that his approach was involving magnetic monopoles, which at that time did not exist according to the accepted opinion. However, famous scientists such as Noble Prize winner Paul Dirac said that they have to exist and we have to search for these magnetic monopoles, because this is a missing link, and we need it.

Again, see the thread “Dr. John V. Milewski's Magnetricity.”

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Bedlam

You also need "field", "energy", "vibration" and "quantum". They're the dried cranberries and shredded cheese of crank salad.

Cranberries? Ah, yes you mean Craisins!

Like "y'alls gonna scare up the all the craisins if y'alls keep on smoking that holographic crystal yonder by Redstone, ya hear?"

www.samsclub.com...

you can find em in the Fruits and Nuts section, appropriately.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You can never have a magnetic monopole it is impossible! A magnetic field has to have a positive and negative. If you have a monopole you have a steel bar with no charge. As far as scalar waves again you caant have a scalar wave scalar is a term in math. This guy has no clue and is simply trying to once again scam the gullible public so he can sell books and lectures. His science is a joke and id say his credentials were probably purchased.

edit on 12/4/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Are you familiar with this?

Scalar wave equation in three space dimensions

en.wikipedia.org...

Is this just a mathematical construct? Does it have a place in physical reality?

I'm not even sure what I'm asking. Clueless on this.

ETA: While I'm at it, this has me puzzled also

In September 2009, researchers described the observation of quasiparticles resembling monopoles.[2] A single crystal of dysprosium titanate in a highly frustrated pyrochlore lattice (Fd3m) was cooled to 0.6 to 2 K. Using neutron scattering, the magnetic moments were shown to align in the spin ice into interwoven tube-like bundles resembling Dirac strings. At the defect formed by the end of each tube, the magnetic field looks like that of a monopole.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-12-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: had wrong section of text

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
retractionwatch.com...

i read the extract from the paper... (which was retracted) awesomely entertaining. Full of brilliant sentances that mean absolutely nothing, and come SO SO close to comments iv read on ATS in the science and technology... basically the standard issue

We did some calculation and proved this to be correct!

"So show me the calculation"

No, we proved it, no reason to show you

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

tiremanken
Very interesting topic. I've come to believe that a lot of Tesla's work was either lost or hidden from us. Looking forward to learning more. Thanks Mary.
Tesla fan,
Ken

You are right, most of his work was stolen at his death. He died destitute and alone while living in a small apartment a friend allowed him to use. Until he died he continued to try and financial backers for his wireless energy technology. After his death two men from the government came and took all his research and totes.

You have seen much of it being used by our military. Advances in weapons, lasers, sonics, you name it. His work was gifted to companies who in turn brought many of his ides into the real world.

He said he got some of his knowledge from aliens. For me he was the greatest genius of our time. His goal was to give the world free energy. Someday, I hope.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Mary Rose
However, famous scientists such as Noble Prize winner Paul Dirac said that they have to exist and we have to search for these magnetic monopoles, because this is a missing link, and we need it.

Meyl then said that in 2009, the Helmholtz Society, the biggest German research society, found it, and they have opened the way for him and his approach and his calculations.

He said that the Helmholtz Society has only seen that the magnetic monopoles in spin ice, in a special situation, are observable and detectable, but that he has published all the consequences. Meyl said he had to wait for twenty years for this door to be opened.

Link: “Magnetic Monopoles in Spin Ice”

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Meyl then said that in 2009

Why is it, exactly, that you believe that Meyl is correct?
Is it because he says he is, or is it because you understand and concur with his calculations?
edit on 12/4/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

It's expressed as a Laplacian, so you have that scalar term in Mary's early post. It 's a scalar (wave equation ) rather than a (scalar wave) equation if you will.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Tesla had nothing to do with lasers, or as far as I know, "sonics ".

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yes i am and as you can see its a math equation a scalar is a quantity you use to multiply vectors in vectored space. It cant be a wave it is a set value in a fixed point!!As i said its used in math it isnt some magic wave that provides energy. These mysterious scalar waves do everything they power harp.Apparently they are in involved in chem trails and of course every 0 point energy discussion.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Question put to Meyl: How is the potential vortex connected to this magnetic monopole?

Answer: Only by the equations, which show that from the law of induction – if I expand by these potential density vectors, which, at the end are the cause for the potential vortices, then I’m able to build the [inaudible] on this equation – that means the equation of continuity, it’s called; then I find out that this new vector, as a consequence, has magnetic monopole. He said we know that in a dual situation from the currents, whereas the current density which as a consequence has eddy currents - is described by electric monopoles, which are the electrons which move, if a negative charge, they move, they are carrying the current - they are the cause for the current density. So, here we have magnetic monopoles that are the cause for the potential vortex.

He said but at the end this is not important for him, because he doesn’t need magnetic monopoles as monopoles.

He said he needs that the 3rd Maxwell equation is not zero.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

dlbott

tiremanken
Very interesting topic. I've come to believe that a lot of Tesla's work was either lost or hidden from us. Looking forward to learning more. Thanks Mary.
Tesla fan,
Ken

You are right, most of his work was stolen at his death. He died destitute and alone while living in a small apartment a friend allowed him to use. Until he died he continued to try and financial backers for his wireless energy technology. After his death two men from the government came and took all his research and totes.

You have seen much of it being used by our military. Advances in weapons, lasers, sonics, you name it. His work was gifted to companies who in turn brought many of his ides into the real world.

He said he got some of his knowledge from aliens. For me he was the greatest genius of our time. His goal was to give the world free energy. Someday, I hope.

The Bot

Had nothing to do with people stealing anything the man had no head for business at all. Had huge amounts of money coming in had huge investors like JP Morgan. Problem was he experimented with electricity but never truly knew what he had. For example he was so obsessed with trying to transfer power without electric wires he didnt even realize he invented the radio and allowed Marconi to basically invent something using his patents.He really wasnt a scientists he really didnt truly understand the principles behind electricity he was an experimenter at heart. If it involved electricity he played with it and it was at a time when electricity wasnt understood. Thats why i laugh when people want to attribute some theory to Tesla he didnt do theories he built stuff and saw what it would do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join