It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's Longitudinal/Scalar Wave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
There is a recent video uploaded to Vimeo based on Prof. Konstantin Meyl's experimental kit, which is sold to researchers seeking to verify Tesla's longitudinal/scalar wave.

The following is my paraphrase of the associated description for the video:

• The waves sometimes propagate quicker than the speed of light.
  • They can transport wireless electricity.
  • They can generate free energy by collecting neutrinos.
  • A scalar wave transmitter realizes directly if the receiver is in resonance.
  • There are no shields against scalar waves.
  • They do not decay with distance. You can send them through the earth to the other side.

In addition to verifying Tesla's longitudinal wave, Meyl has discovered a third type of wave, so there are three types of waves:

1. The traditional, transverse electromagnetic wave (Hertz)
  2. Electric longitudinal wave (Tesla)
  3. Magnetic longitudinal wave (Meyl)

The Vimeo video can be viewed here.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I heard that the HAARP device uses Scalar wave interferometers to heat up the lower part of our Ionosphere.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Another resource about Prof. Konstantin Meyl is Earth's International Research Society:

Earths International Research Society would like to introduce you to one of our society members Prof. Dr. Konstantin Meyl. His research of field theory and scaler waves is bringing a better understanding to the explanations of Tesla’s ideas and the way he saw the universe. He, with your help of spreading the word, may re-revolutionize science with picking up where Tesla left off.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Mary Rose
Earth's International Research Society

That page posts four YouTube videos.

Here is the description for the first one:

Published on Jul 28, 2012

Nikola Tesla was the biggest scientific genius in the last century. Today this is Prof. Dr. Konstantin Meyl from Villingen, Black Forrest, Germany. He has not only organized a revival of Tesla but developed his research to mindboggling levels. He detected that every vortex has a counterpart, a so-called potential vortex, being able to form matter. He shows that electrons, protons, neutrinos etc. are double vortexes, without needing a postulate. By that he proofs, that there are two more types of waves besides the already well-known electromagnetic wave (Hertz 1888). Tesla (1899) detected the electric scalar wave and Meyl the magnetic scalar wave, giving access to free energy, huge over unity effects. The magnetic scalar wave, as an aspect of the neutrinos and therefore beeing [sic] quicker than light, is used in all biology, so Meyl can explain how the DNA is sending information and energy as an antenna using a DNA wave.

He describes what electro smog is and how we can avoid this. The cell phone industry, the TV/radio and computer industry and the car manufacturers could revolutionize their products by using scalar waves instead of electromagnetic waves, because they are more healthy, use less energy and have one dimension more to transport information.

And finally Meyl found the unified field theory, which a lot of scientists have searched for since long time. Even Einstein did not succeed. He trapped himself in the wrong information that nothing is quicker than light.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Very interesting topic. I've come to believe that a lot of Tesla's work was either lost or hidden from us. Looking forward to learning more. Thanks Mary.
Tesla fan,
Ken

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tiremanken

You're welcome.

I can see I have hours and hours of video viewing to do and I'm hoping to have help from others interpreting them.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Having watched a few minutes of the video, it looks like it will be an interesting watch, besides the fact that they are trying to sell some sort of experimental kit. Here's a thread I wrote a few weeks ago concerning Tesla's longitudinal waves:

Understanding Tesla's Inventions

I will watch the rest of the video later and get back to this thread with my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Meyl's paper on this has been retracted...

Editor-in-Chief of DNA and Cell Biology, Dr. Carol Shoshkes Reiss, received an e-mail on January 11, 2013, alleging that an article that had been published in DNA and Cell Biology was republished several times in other journals. Upon investigation, it was determined beyond the shadow of a doubt that the text, figures, mathematical formulas, and references in the article entitled ‘‘DNA and Cell Resonance: Magnetic Waves Enable Cell Communication’’ by Konstantin Meyl, published in the April 2012 issue of DNA and Cell Biology (31:422–426), were essentially identical to publications in the following issues:

1. The Journal of Cell Communications and Signaling, 2012;6(1):53–58

2.PIERS Proceedings Moscow 2012;997–1000

3. WMSCI 2012 Proceedings 113–117.

The author was immediately notified of this intolerable behavior and of our decision to redact the article. We stand behind this decision to immediately retract the article from DNA and Cell Biology as the Journal firmly upholds the strongest standards of scientific publishing and does not tolerate any impropriety

retractionwatch.com...

Pseudoscience at it's worst it would appear.

I'm sure Tesla would be none too happy having this quack using his name and selling a Power Kit for 3600 Euro!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I really hope that Tesla's technology can be brought into use again because the gift of free energy would lift people the world over out of poverty pretty fast. We so need change to the straight-jacket we have all been funnelled into over energy by just a few dictators at the top.

Today its as though we have been turned into slaves without our even knowing it or our actual real masters. Time to stop their exploits.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder
Understanding Tesla's Inventions

Excellent OP!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

What do you know about how the establishment works to suppress unwanted technology?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Mary Rose

At 24:03, Meyl makes reference to LaPlace's equation:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Mary Rose
At 24:03, Meyl makes reference to LaPlace's equation:

Do you think the word 'scalar' used here refers to the crank concept "scalar waves"? Is that why you posted that? "Scalar" in physics is an amount without direction, often the real coefficient of a vector space. It's a math term. You can have scalars, you can have a scalar field (which is a field of scalar values...) but you can't have a scalar wave, because waves require vectors, and by definition that's what a scalar is not.

Tesla never said squat about scalar waves, by the way. It's all an invention of Tom "I got my PhD for $400" Bearden.

eta: this is not one of those topics you can explain by pictures, either, It's a pesky math thing. And it's fairly high order math, you're talking at least engineering degree/physics undergrad junior year.
edit on 3-12-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam,

This is alternative science presented by an expert, a professor named Konstantin Meyl.

You need to put aside your bias and put the necessary time into listening to what this man has to say.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam,

This is alternative science presented by an expert, a professor named Konstantin Meyl.

You need to put aside your bias and put the necessary time into listening to what this man has to say.

He's making bank selling a kit.

It's not alternative science, it's crank-dom.

If you understood the math, you'd know it's untrue.

You need to put aside your need for pictures and put the necessary time into learning what the little triangles in the Laplace theorem mean. Four or five years ought to do it. Once you have gradient, curl and divergence down, you won't listen to Meyl either.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Mary Rose

Why does it have to be "presented" by anybody?
Surely after nearly 100 years it should be possible for one of these self-proclaimed "experts" to stop talking, stop selling books, stop selling lectures, and actually...

BUILD
SOMETHING

...to show that this stuff is real and not fiction?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Absolute baloney. And the mantra that is a knee-jerk reaction that is becoming quite old.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by Bedlam

Absolute baloney. And the mantra that is a knee-jerk reaction that is becoming quite old.

Not at all. Gradient, curl and divergence suck ass until you finally get in your head what they're talking about, and you won't do that with pictures. Sort of like convolution.

FIeld theory isn't a knee jerk, it's technically difficult. But hey, this guy's found it sells books and 'kits' that don't work. All he has to do, Mary, is build a "scalar crystal radio kit", if you will, that works every time, and put the plans out.

I can do this for real radio. Why can't he do it for scalar waves? Because it's hogwash.

eta: If I can slip my verbiage past the patent guys, I'll be all new-agey whilst I sell my new "personal electron source", too, so I can't claim I'm immune to the allure of money to be made from the credulous. I'm sold, and you were one of the folks who put me on the path. I, for one, hail Meyl and his new income generation theory.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You probably don't know enough about what he is saying to judge.

How much have you listened to?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by Bedlam

You probably don't know enough about what he is saying to judge.

How much have you listened to?

I heard of Meyl a couple of years ago. Do you know enough field theory to judge what he's saying? I note that you posted the Laplace equation because the term 'scalar' was in the slide, so I'd guess not.

eta: if you did, you'd understand that scalar is to wave as hot dog is to satellite or something similar, they're two terms that don't go together at all

etaa: Tom didn't even invent the thing. Hell, I bet Meyl doesn't know where Tom got the inspiration. This goes back to the early 60s by another name.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join