It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You an Alien who has been abducted by Humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
A few of you know what I'm talking about. You are on this forum for more than curiosity. You may get along with people.You may appear to have a normal and more or less well adjusted life here on Earth; But you know this is not your home planet; You know you come from elsewhere in the universe; You know you have friends and relatives somewhere else and by some weird twist of fate or some deliberate plan ended up here on this planet of humans who you recognize to be an inferior race of beings. If the gates were opened to you would you leave your life on Earth behind and return to the home planet?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
its hard to tell how specifically hypothetical you are trying to be XD

i do sometimes feel like i dont fit in with ANYONE. like i dont really belong here. or i perhaps should have been born 100 years from now in a different society.
and i have imagined an alien interaction that would offer to take me away. not necessarily implying its my home, but that i belong there. honestly i dont think i would reject the idea.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

If I found out I belonged to another species and had been implanted here I would want to go back but I also have attachments here so would want those who are, at minimum, dependent on me to go along.

I would probably be a bit relieved to know there is something more (a deeper intellect, soul, compassion - profound peace) than what we see with the greater population. While most people are good and gracious there are some twisted values dominating this world we have made for ourselves (money above life, appearances over substance, etc). I don't see that changing so yea - I would go check it out.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
There are those who continue to dispute what to me often seems obvious indications of alien intelligence - and the more I hear these myopic intelligences the more I think that human intelligence may be shadowed by a galaxy of vast and superior intelligences and that we are somehow trapped here by human stupidity. Or that famous cliche based on
StarTrek: "Beam me up Scotty - There is no Intelligent Life down here"

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yet another hypothetical / rheotorical threads

sadly ats is full of this

no actual threads on events

all just `what if` or `what would you do if` threads

very lazy, and very dissapointing

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Now that you put it that way, maybe I am.

But hey seriously I've always seen it the opposite way.
I'm indigenous to this planet, and Australia, which has been inhabited by an alien race, who is in fact closely related to us in DNA structure, therefore allowing a crossbreeding of the 2 species.

My people have been here for 40,000 years (documented evidence) maybe even 100,000 (un-documented).

Im blood type O-neg, not that I believe it's a factor, but some people think it is.

There is a history of visitations in my family, including myself. (No it's not sleep paralysis)

And I don't revel in power games, in fact I am more like a cow who prefers to graze all day un-disturbed, and visit one of the hefers at night.

What is it with people obsessed with power. Power over money, Power over other people etc. I mean, some people go way out of their way to have dominion over others. Abusing their positions of power to manipulate others to bend to their will. It's a DNA trait which isn't in my genes, yet 90% of the global population understands the game and it's implications, and I don't.

I've lived as a fool and will die as a fool.

Or maybe I AM AN ALIEN.....The Twilight Zone tune just sounded off, somewhere in the back of my head.

Thought provoking thread

S & F.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Im an Alien, im an englishman in New York.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

A few of you know what I'm talking about.

Yes, more than a few know about delusions of grandeur.

planet of humans who you recognize to be an inferior race of beings.

Is this your view of a Human?

I assume you possess a human shell?

You can leave that shell when ever you please and not return, face consequences maybe, maybe not.

If the gates were opened to you would you leave your life on Earth behind and return to the home planet?

Is this a question you are asking yourself or have?

If so, you are not convinced you are from somewhere else other wise it would not be "your" life here on earth but a life given or forced upon you like you insinuate might be the case in your OP.

You are just conflicted, keep searching deep in that human mind of yours and it will become clear, the conflict will eventually end or you will understand it better and realize the need for it.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No one is here without a good reason. There are no mistakes at all. And we're playing human here, so there is no superiority for the very same things can be said about all here, every one, so who is superior. We're all human here, even the leaders, except for some ET involvement. And not alot of them are benevolents, many can't go somewhere else themselves.

With all of the wars and the bloodshed, rituals, etc, there is most likely portals open to more negative realms, allowing more souls to enter and born from there. That has to do with earth's frequency and aura, clean and clear as a whistle or muddy and unclean.

Are there some here who came to help from higher levels and fine tune their faults like sifting through a finer sieve? Quite possibly, this is a pretty rough place and shows up our faults, our crankiness, anger, our problems, and we need to strive to be like fish swimming up the stream on things we become aware of. And that is what we should do is find out what we're doing wrong. Look in the mirror. Are we reacting to others, instead of being the teachers, seeing the messes and odd behavior in front of us, and not taking it personally even if its someone we know personally. But meditating and seeking, finding ways to help and not lose our cool. Help someone recover. How are we contributing to the lack of love, the wars, the arguments, the inequality, the judgements here?

Its not about them, the only judgements should be pointing our way.

And one coming in to help, from a Loving Family Group, would consider the least the greatest here, so they wouldn't be saying "you humans".

There are some ETs, who are aware they're ETs here, but often they're here because they can't be somewhere else. There are those on the run.

As a chance to fine tune flaws, and turn up the dial of our love for others, consciously even if we have to work at it, this is a real gift. And as a chance to help those who are getting stuck in the mud, and falling further, to nudge love in others, this is a real gift. Because the true Higher Ups love us more than a mother loves an infant, they have expanded consciousness, all the good stuff is extra expanded and on a higher level than ours here. And they would work tirelessly to save every soul, they don't want anyone left behind.

I know what is going to harm us the most or hurt the most on the other side is if we had a chance to make a difference and was too blind to notice or help, those we will realize we love. Even if here, they seem to be programmed and hurting us.

Bottom line is there are no accidents, this is a gift to make some improvements in, and we should always be pointing the finger at ourselves not others. Earth is a gift. Though a very hard one.
edit on 3-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

mlifeoutthere
Yet another hypothetical / rheotorical threads

sadly ats is full of this

no actual threads on events

all just `what if` or `what would you do if` threads

very lazy, and very dissapointing

It may be a 'disappointing' thread to you but it certainly isn't 'lazy' ... what do you have against discussion ?

Because again it's only you speaking from a personally relative perspective that sees this thread as 'hypothetical' and/or 'rheotorical' ... would you prefer it if everyone thought the same as you and left no margin for discussion ?

Surely not because this little chat has been great fun

Woody )O(

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

To the best of my knowledge I've only been abducted by Terrestrials once; back in 94.

My favorite quote from a purported ET:

People are always wondering "why" ET doesn't make contact. Yet, when ET does try, he is routinely rejected as a "delusional". Typically without examining ET statements or evidence.

And then of course, you go on to wonder why ET won't make contact. WOW!

People seem to think that they're being clever when they become "skeptical", they seem to believe it shows they are intelligent and can "use" that intelligence. Unfortunately they usually show how ignorant they are. I don't want that to seem too "bad"; the calling people "ignorant", because it is not a character issue, it is one of knowledge. One can not be expected to know, and therefore be ignorant, of things they refuse to investigate.

Quite simply; One can not learn, IF one never studies.

And, it is always easier to claim "delusional!" rather than find the truth.

One day, perhaps, the skeptics will attempt to apply some small level of science to all this; and stop being skeptical in that same instant.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

here on this planet of humans who you recognize to be an inferior race of beings.

And your species is?

Oh, you don't know.

Then how do you know you're not inferior?

Rude awakenings.

You can prove this if you like, go to a sport stadium or bar and start telling people you are better than them.
edit on 3-12-2013 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Nah.. It looks great on you, keep it on.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No I'm not a Mexican who illegally hopped the border into the United States and has been subsequently caught by border patrol.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

No I'm not a Mexican who illegally hopped the border into the United States and has been subsequently caught by border patrol.

Sorry man; that's NOT abduction, that's apprehension. Serious differences.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

tanka418

To the best of my knowledge I've only been abducted by Terrestrials once; back in 94.

My favorite quote from a purported ET:

People are always wondering "why" ET doesn't make contact. Yet, when ET does try, he is routinely rejected as a "delusional". Typically without examining ET statements or evidence.

And then of course, you go on to wonder why ET won't make contact. WOW!

People seem to think that they're being clever when they become "skeptical", they seem to believe it shows they are intelligent and can "use" that intelligence. Unfortunately they usually show how ignorant they are. I don't want that to seem too "bad"; the calling people "ignorant", because it is not a character issue, it is one of knowledge. One can not be expected to know, and therefore be ignorant, of things they refuse to investigate.

Quite simply; One can not learn, IF one never studies.

And, it is always easier to claim "delusional!" rather than find the truth.

One day, perhaps, the skeptics will attempt to apply some small level of science to all this; and stop being skeptical in that same instant.

There is a certain 'mind set', a paradigm of reality, that must be maintained for the masses. Aliens, if you believe in aliens from other planets or dimensions, can not communicate on a mass scale as it would upset the paradigm of reality which must be maintained most of he time for most people. It is best described as it was in the science fiction series StarTrek where the 'prime-directive' forbid direct contact with more primitive civilizations. And because of the nature of some humans consciousness they must cling on to a reality where alien beings don't exist. Let them, there is a big universe out there and if some want to cling to the planet Earth why should we care?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It is best described as it was in the science fiction series StarTrek where the 'prime-directive' forbid direct contact with more primitive civilizations. And because of the nature of some humans consciousness they must cling on to a reality where alien beings don't exist.

I saw that episode, and the logic of that decision had a profound effect on my beliefs. Does art imitate life or vice versa, because the reality of that logic is how I see Earth today.

Maybe the governments of our world are dealing with alien traders, but our agreement with them is not to reveal themselves, lest the status quo be upset. The sudden realisation that another intelligent life exists may be too much for some religious zealots to bare, thus causing a social upheaval of epic proportions.

edit on 4-12-2013 by Trubeeleever because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have always felt that Im not in the right place, dont know if that means I came from another planet or not. What I do know is that something has to change. Not just with me, but with the whole human race. We need to stop fighting, feed everyone and have everybody on the same level.

By on the same level I mean we all have the same income, no more, no less. Then everyone could stop this mass consumerism, and buying all these stupid toys to make us "smarter" and to show off.

Maybe then we can get back to what we should be, human. Loving, caring, and just down right amazing. One day I hope we will. I would gladly leave this planet for another one without war, and poverty and starvation.

Sometimes I even wish for a zombie apocalypse, just to bring us together.

top topics

join