It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Every Death or Trajedy is a Conspiracy!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by LordOfArcadia

Who cares about stars and flags?

I'm saving mine up for a couple of acres on the moon. SkepticOverlord has quite the moon base there.

Comedy at its finest folks.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here's the antidote to all conspiracies:

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.

So, if a conspiracy can be destroyed by a truth, let it roll!

How'd that work out for JFK?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

catfishjoe
reply to post by rickymouse

Is it? Is it really? Or is that what they want you to think? And trust me...I do read the nutty ones.
edit on 2-12-2013 by catfishjoe because: to add some xtra awsomeness......or did i????

Oooh. you have a point. Maybe this isn't a conspiracy site. Maybe it is a place tptb created to entertain those who are awakened and keep them from going out and physically challenging the system. Good catch

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

rickymouse

catfishjoe
reply to post by rickymouse

Is it? Is it really? Or is that what they want you to think? And trust me...I do read the nutty ones.
edit on 2-12-2013 by catfishjoe because: to add some xtra awsomeness......or did i????

Oooh. you have a point. Maybe this isn't a conspiracy site. Maybe it is a place tptb created to entertain those who are awakened and keep them from going out and physically challenging the system. Good catch

Quoting a smart man. "Question everything".

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Those CDC stats on drowning!!! Dayum!

If Defense money were allocated according to need and dangers, we'd have fences and safety devices installed on every body of water and no one in Afghanistan guarding the sand, err,...lithium.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

My argument is that in the current paradigm, everyone will think everything is a conspiracy because we don't have any trust or faith in our governments or institutions.

I don't have any "trust or faith" in our government, or institutions, but you won't find me thinking "everything is a conspiracy", either.

How does that fit into your "General Theory of Negativity"?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 241America/Chicago12RAmerica/Chicago2013-12-02T22:47:11-06:00Monday00000011America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think every thread that is posted should be acknowledge regardless if it's real or not! If there's no fuel to keep the fire going, the fire will just die out... However, a lot of people want to keep throwing water on the fire, to drown it out quickly... because they don't like or agree on the way the fire is burning! Instead of trying to put other people's fire out with cold water, they should just create their own fire and prove it better! In case they don't like fire at all, then maybe they should just stay away from fire altogether...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Its 10:44 here in Oklahoma. I just went outside to pee. Dont judge. Its really foggy. God damn you haarp!!!!!!.......or harp!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

How many beers was it?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

OrphanApology

How many beers was it?

3. Or was it 4? Or 6? Question everything. Tho I did see a UFO........in my pants!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was passing by this thread, as I normally do, when I was struck by a thought. Forgive me for saying this, it's neither funny nor in the spirit of ATS.

Let's assume there are several really big conspiracies going on with all the power of the Administration, the Bilderbergers, and the Reptillians behind it. So?

What are we going to do about it? Get the population up in arms? We've had five years of Obama and everybody expects he'll finish his term. If people don't get upset over that, what's the chance they'll do anything if it turns out that Kennedy was shot by Johnson?

I already know that we're governed by people who manage to be evil and incompetent at the same time. Tell me that the government is involved in a conspiracy and I'll probably yawn and say "Another one? What is it this time."

What do the conspiracy theorists want from me?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

charles1952
I was passing by this thread, as I normally do, when I was struck by a thought. Forgive me for saying this, it's neither funny nor in the spirit of ATS.

Let's assume there are several really big conspiracies going on with all the power of the Administration, the Bilderbergers, and the Reptillians behind it. So?

What are we going to do about it? Get the population up in arms? We've had five years of Obama and everybody expects he'll finish his term. If people don't get upset over that, what's the chance they'll do anything if it turns out that Kennedy was shot by Johnson?

I already know that we're governed by people who manage to be evil and incompetent at the same time. Tell me that the government is involved in a conspiracy and I'll probably yawn and say "Another one? What is it this time."

What do the conspiracy theorists want from me?

Thanks for stopping by Charles. I always enjoy your posts.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Nelson Mandela was not murdered. I'm sure there will be a thread about some conspiracy such as CIA killed him or some other nonsense.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

If you haven't figured out that the Illuminati took over HAARP and put down a chemtrail plane to kill him...well shame on you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join