It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Every Death or Trajedy is a Conspiracy!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good god almighty. Paul Walker conspiracies? Really? Look I know this sight focuses quite a bit about conspiracies. I'm cool with that. Hell, I even believe a few. Even a few of the crazier ones. But just because some b list actor dies doesn't mean the illumanati did it. Just because a train derailed doesn't mean it was the work of the government. Oh sh**, I spilt my milk......damn you Denver airport!!!! From ison being a space craft to cities on the moon.

And yes I am guilty of posting a few myself. So why do we do it? Do we just not believe what we are told. One thing is for sure. We have a very good imagination.....including myself. Now if you will excuse me, I must do some time traveling back to the Gettysburg address. I left my cellphone there.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

We dont know about cities on the moon...

... just saying...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni

... just saying...

I've read a few threads with pics of what was said to be roads and buildings. I'm like, "huh?". All I see are rocks. Maybe I'm not ready for that. I will stick to bigfoot thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Reality created this environment and the consequence is that people no longer trust their governments and institutions. They realize they are being lied to and that the paradigm being pedaled to us is a false one.

We question everything: Is this a conspiracy? But I think it's a heck of a lot healthier than believing that NOTHING is a conspiracy and buying into the fabricated view of reality.

This B actor's death was very much like the journalist Hastings death--which no matter how you turn it, is and was very suspicious since he was investigating the CIA and because journalists are now the enemy in the Obama administration.

Do I think the actor's death was a conspiracy? Probably not. But you can't blame anyone for giving it a passing glance.

We live in very tenuous times and we are starting to see the truth of our so called "reality."

Question everything.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Theres no reason whatsoever to think that walker's death is a conspiracy...

Now the journalist... that has some grounds, but walkers? Come on...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I don't think the actor's death is a conspiracy.

My argument is that in the current paradigm, everyone will think everything is a conspiracy because we don't have any trust or faith in our governments or institutions.

But I'd prefer that model to the sheeple one, no matter how annoying it can be.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The Right to maybe Question, does help us Ditch the 'Mine is Not to reason Why........', style junk, does it not??

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm of the opinion that on a conspiracy website I expect and welcome conspiracy theories on everything. Does that mean that all of them are truly conspiracies? No.

The only thing that bothers me is the star system on ATS that seems to keep people from writing thoughtful posts on most of the conspiracy topics prior to posting them. It seems like it's a constant race to get the breaking story out first because of course that means stars and flags. I don't know, that's my feeling.

Either way, regardless of whether you think everything is a conspiracy or is not, being critical of far out conspiracies seems kind of silly on a forum dedicated to them. Post a response why you don't think that it's true but in the end I expect conspiracy posts on most every large event that happens. That is the nature of this site.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

OrphanApology

I'm of the opinion that on a conspiracy website I expect and welcome conspiracy theories on everything. Does that mean that all of them are truly conspiracies? No.

The only thing that bothers me is the star system on ATS that seems to keep people from writing thoughtful posts on most of the conspiracy topics prior to posting them. It seems like it's a constant race to get the breaking story out first because of course that means stars and flags. I don't know, that's my feeling.

Either way, regardless of whether you think everything is a conspiracy or is not, being critical of far out conspiracies seems kind of silly on a forum dedicated to them. Post a response why you don't think that it's true but in the end I expect conspiracy posts on most every large event that happens. That is the nature of this site.

I agree. Don't get me wrong. I looove conspiracies. To name a few that I believe are truly conspiracies:
JFK
OKc bombing
Crap.....the plane that got # down by a missile.....flight 800??? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
And I do question everything. I'm even teaching the wife. But c'mon. The superbowl power outage? A missile blowing up Paul walkers car?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
But I thought this was a conspiracy site.
Without a few off the wall conspiracies we would have nothing to chuckle at.
edit on 2-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Is it? Is it really? Or is that what they want you to think? And trust me...I do read the nutty ones.
edit on 2-12-2013 by catfishjoe because: to add some xtra awsomeness......or did i????

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

catfishjoe
Now if you will excuse me, I must do some time traveling back to the Gettysburg address. I left my cellphone there.

While you're there, can you ask Abe to give me my Stovepipe hat back? I can see them coming back into style. Ask nicely, he can be grumpy.

I'd do it myself, but my minutes are almost used up already. I really should switch to the family plan.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

FraternitasSaturni

... just saying...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I really don't think his death is a conspiracy, but few minutes ago, I just came across an article saying he was still alive, that he would have faked his death...

I just think its funny to see this article, and right after, this thread telling about stupid stars conspiracies!!

If you want to see the article, please note that its in french, its on the mediamass website, I really don't know why, I can't seem to post a link correctly thats why I only give the name of the site

you earned a S&F just for that funny coincidence!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

OrphanApology

Who cares about stars and flags?

But I do think there is something in human nature to miss-assign meaning to deaths in a strange way. Let me give an example.

After the tornado tragedy in Illinois that resulted in 7 deaths, my wife commented on how horrific it was (and it was) but I found myself thinking about how focused our media and society was on these 7 deaths. I flippingly stated that those 7 dead was a tragedy but more people die on mechanical bulls each year and we don't hear about them.

She chastised me that comparing one event with the number of deaths over a year was inappropriate. And she was right. Not that many people die in mechanical bull accidents. But I did discover that an average of 3,533 die each year in unintentional drowning accidents (non-boating) each year in the United States. Of those, about 20% are children at public pools with a lifeguard on duty. Here is the link to the CDC stats.

That means an average of 2 children die per day at public pools with life guards on duty in the United States.

2 kids per day.

Will I continue to take my children to the pool? Of course. But it does show that we shine our light on areas that appeal to something in our brain that certainly isn't the most logical.
edit on 2-12-2013 by LordOfArcadia because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2013 by LordOfArcadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What I usually do when I come across a stupid conspiracy on ATS; and there are plenty of them, I ignore it and move on to something more interesting instead of whining about it.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

catfishjoe
Good god almighty. Paul Walker conspiracies? Really? Look I know this sight focuses quite a bit about conspiracies. I'm cool with that. Hell, I even believe a few. Even a few of the crazier ones. But just because some b list actor dies doesn't mean the illumanati did it. Just because a train derailed doesn't mean it was the work of the government. Oh sh**, I spilt my milk......damn you Denver airport!!!! From ison being a space craft to cities on the moon.

And yes I am guilty of posting a few myself. So why do we do it? Do we just not believe what we are told. One thing is for sure. We have a very good imagination.....including myself. Now if you will excuse me, I must do some time traveling back to the Gettysburg address. I left my cellphone there.

That's exactly what a paid shill would say....

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
some people just watch too much TV and too many movies, they start to believe that all that hollywood stuff could actually happen in real life.They live in a world of fantasy and let their imaginations get the better of them.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LordOfArcadia

Who cares about stars and flags?

I'm saving mine up for a couple of acres on the moon. SkepticOverlord has quite the moon base there.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Its way past nighty night time but I gotta say this. ANDY KAUFMAN is dead!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join