It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother Dear...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

intrptr

godspetrat
reply to post by dorkfish87

That was my brother in 2005. Try:

www.youtube.com...

I was trying to pin that song in my mind and then I'm like,

I know that one…

Rockin with the Grateful Dead.

Sorry to hear your brother is sick. If he's a fan he probably has fond memories of Dead Concerts. I know I do.

He has Lyme and something else he brought back from Africa as a Biology PhD student, that the feds are for some reason interested in. It could make its own thread, but I couldn't.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Just click the link. I still am unclear on embedding here.
edit on 2-12-2013 by godspetrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by godspetrat

He has Lyme and something else he brought back from Africa as a Biology PhD student, that the feds are for some reason interested in. It could make its own thread, but I couldn't.

You mean the CDC instead (of the fed), right?

You're such a tease. Now we have another mystery…

Is this you? Is this disease fatal? Are you gong to sell me your memorabilia?

Sorry, trying to keep it light. Thats what deadheads do right?

Playing in the band.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Not me, really my brother, the guitarist. He has Brucellosis, and because he's a biologist and all, it hits their radar. It's actually homeland security.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

godspetrat
reply to post by intrptr

Not me, really my brother, the guitarist. He has Brucellosis, and because he's a biologist and all, it hits their radar. It's actually homeland security.

Oh, sorry. I hope your brother gets better. Lymes is curable, by the way. I don't know about

Brucellosis.

My regards to you and your brother,

intrptr

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

godspetrat

www.youtube.com...

Just click the link. I still am unclear on embedding here.
edit on 2-12-2013 by godspetrat because: (no reason given)

You almost got it. When embedding YouTubes the only part of the URL you want between the 'yvid' brackets is the youtube ID number.

For the video above the ID number is all that past (or between) the "equals" sign(s).

You did this…

[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhmXA8r4zMw[/yvid ]

You should do this…

[yvid]OhmXA8r4zMw[/yvid ]

Remove the space from last bracket.

Hope that helps.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Got it, as long as I remember to look at your post before I post the next one (lol).

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The disease itself is not the worst problem, it's the Feds. Homeland Security; whatever.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by godspetrat

You'll get used to it. Just remember, all after the "=" sign.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Your brother has a lot of talent and if this was 6 years ago I'm sure he is even better now. Unless of course he quit, that happens. I'm on again off again regularly lol.

I read on page 1 he was sick but I didn't catch how bad if you offered. I wish him a speedy recovery and hopes he continues on his musical path, you too. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 3-12-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
Your brother has a lot of talent and if this was 6 years ago I'm sure he is even better now. Unless of course he quit, that happens. I'm on again off again regularly lol.

I read on page 1 he was sick but I didn't catch how bad if you offered. I wish him a speedy recovery and hopes he continues on his musical path, you too. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 3-12-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

He is better now musically, with better timing and technique, but that was plenty good what I posted from late 2005, especially as it was pretty much just an improvisation.

It's not so much his illness (though there is a chance of complications from either Lyme or Brucellosis in the future), but a lot of things coming together at once; doctoral program, new family and daughter and all that goes along with that, and the fact that homeland security has a handbook somewhere that says brucellosis is a potential bioweapon...I don't think he has actually been directly contacted yet, but seems they want to know "where he got it." He "got it" from eating cheese in Africa on a research trip! No wonder these guys are so great at catching the real terrorists. (Insert sarcasm emoticon here.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join