It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Donates a Coin to a Street Musician and Everyone is Blessed! Gotta Watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
961joyfm.com...< br />

I so wish all us humans could/would rise to this all year long. I get so tired of all the hate and fear, this brought tears to my eyes! What a gift!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For a moment there this "little Englander" was almost a proud European.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
its not real. its a commercial, financed by a bank...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

I watched that and was blown away. thank you.

I love that they set it up that way. That may just have improved that girls life.

Cheers!

P.s. Even if it was a commercial I bet they starts it with the first donation anyway, and I'm thinking that this is in support of the bank charity(might be right offs) but hey help is help. I'm normally bah humbug but this rocked to to ok then at least

edit on 2-12-2013 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Treespeaker

Thanks and really glad you enjoyed it! I, too, don't care if it's a commercial.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This reminded me of my daughter around the age of 9. I was in my car with my daughter driving down a street by a plaza near our home. We noticed this old homeless guy sitting on the street with raggedy clothes and a can for donations. My daughter was so moved by the sight of this homeless guy she said, "dad I want to give this guy some money." I said "ok, I'll stop and give him a few bucks!" She looked at me and said
"no." She told me to drive home because she had a bag of change in her bedroom she wanted to give him. I said "you want to give him all the change you saved, and she said "dad this guy is hungry and he really looks bad." I said ok, so we drove home and she ran in the house and got her bag of change.

We drove back where the old guy was sitting, and she gave the old guy her bag of money. I was kind of surprised the old guy's heart wasn't touched by the gesture of her giving him all her change. We drove off, and as I looked at her she had a big smile on her face. She made me tear up, and I told her she did a great thing many adults and boys and girls wouldn't do at her age. Something about that old guy, really tugged at her heart. Even though all he was capable of saying was thank you, it made both my wife and I very proud.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
cool clip...

the conductor is off, most distracting

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Maybe Im just having a bad day but what was so special about that and why did I have to wait till the end?

For those who may watch, dont!!!!! Its a flash mob performing Ode to joy rather badly.
Nothing exciting or interesting happens at all. I want my 6 minutes back god damn it!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

who watches commercials anymore, or better yet lets them sway their opinions?

I watched it for the music... which wasn't bad at all, minus the conductor doing real-time emotion, it was akin to headbanging ha!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Thank you. I loved this.

top topics

join