It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Was the Porsche Carrera GT the Roger Rodas/Paul Walker were in hit by a projectile?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Holy cow. Paul Walker was an actor. The word actor has 5 letters. The word drone also has 5 letters. Conspiracy. Ya, that is what I think half the time I read stuff on ATS. There are legitimate conspiracies, and then there is crap. Now, this thread is not necessarily crap, considering that the question itself is not THAT out there. Well it is, but asking questions is not really what gets me. What gets me is the "evidence" that some people use.

Just like the "gun" the driver of the JFK car was holding, this is just a glare. I don't know how many times I have seen videos of people seeing things were nothing exists. Image artifacts, glare from the sun, etc., are taken and twisted all around. I guess what I am trying to say is that too many people have no objectivity and they lack the ability to ask logical questions. I didn't watch the video, and I said "glare" from looking at the photo. If you look, there are a handful of other glares that look almost identical, at least in their coloration and even the angles, which is caused by the position of the sun obviously.

And these same people who propose these outrageous ideas, and who use even more outrageous "evidence" to back up these claims, they will say that we are trying to bury the truth, we're in on it, etc, etc...But the truth is that the most obvious explanation is the most likely the majority of the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

From recent reports about the speed of the vehicle, it would seem that IT was the projectile.

But you are right in raising the question. You never know what those sneaky terrorists will do....

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm not saying I believe there was any foul play here, but I see several posts about why would he be killed off. I offer up a motive...He has a film coming out in just two weeks, but have you heard of it? Hours is the name of it. With this tragedy, rest assured everyone will hear about it now. I did. Sometimes these actors and musicians are worth more to their investors dead. Not that I support this idea in this case, but there's always a motive when it comes to these celebrities. Sometimes they are worth more in death.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Such a beautiful car, a rare piece of engineering, taken from us too soon. So many more miles it had to give.

R.I.P. Steve McQueen...

R.U.F. the GT

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

He'll be forgotten before to long. Just like the rest of us. I'd never heard of him before this incident. From what I can see, he went out the way he wanted to. He lived and partied hard and went out that way as well. There could be worse ways to go.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

TDawgRex

He'll be forgotten before to long. Just like the rest of us. I'd never heard of him before this incident. From what I can see, he went out the way he wanted to. He lived and partied hard and went out that way as well. There could be worse ways to go.

I too had never heard of this guy (or seen any of his movies), but what I found worse was all these people posting on my Facebook feed about this guy--none of them knew who Steve McQueen was, let alone what a 917 is.

SICKENING!. And in the same year that the 911 celebrates its 50th anniversary. Kids today have no education.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Go take a shot of Bacardi 151. That what this thread feels like. And I've posted some real stinkers.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
thats the problem, you looked at the photo, the frame before this one used for the photo has a significant motion blur which indicates something was in motion. Maybe you should digest everything before make such a knee jerk assumption.

JiggyPotamus
Holy cow. Paul Walker was an actor. The word actor has 5 letters. The word drone also has 5 letters. Conspiracy. Ya, that is what I think half the time I read stuff on ATS. There are legitimate conspiracies, and then there is crap. Now, this thread is not necessarily crap, considering that the question itself is not THAT out there. Well it is, but asking questions is not really what gets me. What gets me is the "evidence" that some people use.

Just like the "gun" the driver of the JFK car was holding, this is just a glare. I don't know how many times I have seen videos of people seeing things were nothing exists. Image artifacts, glare from the sun, etc., are taken and twisted all around. I guess what I am trying to say is that too many people have no objectivity and they lack the ability to ask logical questions. I didn't watch the video, and I said "glare" from looking at the photo. If you look, there are a handful of other glares that look almost identical, at least in their coloration and even the angles, which is caused by the position of the sun obviously.

And these same people who propose these outrageous ideas, and who use even more outrageous "evidence" to back up these claims, they will say that we are trying to bury the truth, we're in on it, etc, etc...But the truth is that the most obvious explanation is the most likely the majority of the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
i don't know about a projectile ..but.. this picture...SURE doesn't look right...now does it..

the clue is in the leaves
might have to scroll down a bit..

www.nydailynews.com... s-crash-report-article-1.1533786

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

JiggyPotamus

First get a new name.
Second that is the best post I've ever read. I love you. In a brotherly way. Don't make it weird.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

TDawgRex

He wanted to go out with a missile? Why the hell would a guy like that want to go out with a missile. /sarc

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenedEmpress

Google fast and furious...

How many pages of search results did you have to go through before you found anything pertaining to the ongoing whitehouse scandal?

... Just sayin'

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

starfoxxx

TDawgRex

He wanted to go out with a missile? Why the hell would a guy like that want to go out with a missile. /sarc

Almost got me. There are so many ways to have a sense of humor with this event. But I'm trying to become a bit more sensitive. Apparently he did have fans. But this plays out all over the world every day with very little say so except maybe a paragraph in the local paper.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Isn't the gas tank in that car in the front? Why would I be able to recognize that car from the front, but the rear is the part that is burned beyond recognition? I'm not all in until I hear from an auto expert, but I wouldn't put it past TPTB to do this in order to bury the fast and furious scandal in the news search results. Gonna watch Running Scared tonight... awesome P.W. movie!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

TDawgRex

starfoxxx

TDawgRex

Almost got me. There are so many ways to have a sense of humor with this event. But I'm trying to become a bit more sensitive. Apparently he did have fans. But this plays out all over the world every day with very little say so except maybe a paragraph in the local paper.

Because he wanted to go out with a bang?
Because he was the bomb?
Because he was a hot head?
Sorry.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree
Hey ATSers, came across this video, and after watching it a couple of times, I started to watch it frame by frame. The video was taken by a security camera located on a building along the industrial road where Rodas and Walker were killed in the reported car accident from Sunday. Below is a freeze frame of the video which looks to be a strange white anomaly come onto screen just before smokes starts to billow from the car. Here is a link to the video. Was Paul Walker and Roger Rodas victims of some kind of foul play ? Was this a projectile fired from a drone aircraft? What do you guys think ? I think these few frames of video are enough reason to raise the question, of course it is not definitive, but I definitely deserves a look.

Paul Walker crash video - TMZ
edit on 2-12-2013 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

I had just viewed the video before finding this thread and I have to say, it does seem as if something hit the car before it exploded. And that fireball is not what I would expect from that kind of accident. Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Guys... Calm down. This is a conspiracy site. You should know there is a common belief that famous people are considered to be a better sacrifice by dark-side occultists because they are so beloved by so many. If there is even a chance that there is something more going on here, its at least worth investigating. That's what people are here to do. Trying to find out if there are hidden truths to the details surrounding this event. Nobody here is speaking in absolutes except the skeptics... "Only a Sith speaks in absolutes"

PS. I remember seeing a thread about 3 fictional Brians dying within a week. I did not read it, yet. But I did see something where Vin Diesel made a statement on Facebook or something or other (someone showed it to me on their laptop), and he said the usual heart touching stuff when someone dies, we will miss you type stuff, and he seemed to alternate the names he was referring to Paul Walker as throughout his "eulogy". I clearly remember him calling him Pablo once, and then referred to him as Brian. Unless he was talking about someone else. Like maybe the guy who was driving who also died? Or they were nicknames for Paul Walker, or he played characters named Pablo and Brian in his movies? Maybe he was one of the 3 Brians mentioned in the thread. If so, I'm sorry for wasting everybodys time. Otherwise, could he be a 4th Brian in this category.

<< 1   >>

join