It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America under the Pentagram- Ley lines and Sun Worship- A series of Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is a series of videos that outlines particular ley lines that have a propensity for either horrific mass murder of horrendous natural/ man made disasters.

It also out lines the correlation between Washington DC and its layout and appearance or orientation to sun worship and that of the Astana which is the capital city of Kazakhstan.

These video's are for those interested in Ley lines , symbology and secret societies.

The poster of these video's states that his work is a work in progress and encourages others to add to or debunk his work.
Below is a list of some of those events that have occurred on just one of the Ley lines he has identified.

MASS MURDER WITHIN A HUNDRED MILES OF THE 188th LEY LINE:

From south to north

1. Teotihuacan human sacrifice
2. BP Oil Spill
3. Hurricane Katrina New Orleans
4. 9/11
5. Hurricane Sandy, New York
6. Sandy Hook Elementary
7. Boston Marathon Bombing
8. Stonehenge, England
9. Damascus Chemical Weapons

So if you have further interest in what he has been putting together you can pick up the rest of the video's on youtube.

I myself had this concept forming in my head when I heard about the Colorado shootings, perhaps you have also.
edit on 2-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Below is another link that may be of interest for those pursuing symbology and secret societies:_

www.microsofttranslator.com... rsos-atentados-como-el.html

You will probably have to use a translator to really be able to read the article.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Hey I searched googlemaps for Astana, Akmola Province, Kazakhstan Presidential Palace, and then drug the little yellow street view guy down on the blue dot across the water from the Palace and found an amazing huge pyramid structure.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, I will watch the videos tomorrow as ive got my eyelids jarred open with matchsticks right now!
3:16 am here - haha Stone Cold time. (WWE Steve Austin for the uninitiated) i dont watch it, just remember having the game in 05 ish.

Anyway OP you may be interested in this video by Scott Onstott.
Its very eye opening.
Dont be put off by the 3hours 43mins, once your 10mins in you will be unable to stop viewing

edit on 3-12-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

Wow , thanks for that , anyway to get a screen shot of it?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I couldn't figure out how to post a screen shot but this link shows all kind of different angles and views of the Presidential Palace surroundings.
Images Kazakhstan Presidential Palace Surroundings
edit on 4-12-2013 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Thankyou , have watched about an hour of it , very interesting.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Voyager1

Thankyou , looking now.

I see what you mean.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Sorry to be off topic but am highly curious, the image you use for your nick, is that in the Cairo museum? if not can you tell me where it comes from please.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The palace of peace and reconciliation, dictators they really know how to build them, what can you do with them eh.

2ndline

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oxford

The poetry is mine , the image was from a google search on the net.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The only major flaw I found in it was when in the second video he drew those lines through the united states and he said that the line that passes through Texas he says that the line goes through the new Madrid fault when it does not in fact the new Madrid fault is approximately in the middle of the two red lines he traced through the united states.
edit on 4-12-2013 by DonVoigt because: i was wrong it was second video not third

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Ok I will take your local knowledge on board thanks.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

oxford

Sorry to be off topic but am highly curious, the image you use for your nick, is that in the Cairo museum? if not can you tell me where it comes from please.

Yes my friend Ka'Aper is in the Cairo museum.
Hes fascinating to stare at, his eyes are inlaid with white quartz, rock crystal and resin and fool me into believing hes staring back!

You can read about him here

The use of sycamore wood imbued the statue with a divine aura, as sycamore was a sacred wood under the protection of the goddess Hathor, one of whose titles was nbt nht, ‘the lady of the sycamore’. The arms were made separately and fixed to the statue with tenons, demonstrating great technical skill.

Ka'Aper

Sorry everyone for the off-topic post.

edit on 4-12-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yes apologies for the thread derail, sorry!

My favourite piece in the museum spent hours in the room with him, awesome presence!
Was curious that there might have been another one somewhere.

top topics

join