It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What`s the ultimate goal ? ...then what ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I find it difficult to understand why people with lots of money and power want more and more.

Imagine the New World Order or the people behind, for example. They can have all the Money can buy and all the power over people and land. Then what ? Enslave people or build the "perfect" world ? ....Then what ?

What about God`s/Creator ultimate goal ? .... Creation - evolution - destructon - creation ........... for own study, entertainment and experimentation ?

Is there a conclusive/definitive goal for God and mankind ?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicDude

A time of Peace on Earth.
A 1,000, 10,000 years.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

CosmicDude
I find it difficult to understand why people with lots of money and power want more and more.

Imagine the New World Order or the people behind, for example. They can have all the Money can buy and all the power over people and land. Then what ? Enslave people or build the "perfect" world ? ....Then what ?

What about God`s/Creator ultimate goal ? .... Creation - evolution - destructon - creation ........... for own study, entertainment and experimentation ?

Is there a conclusive/definitive goal for God and mankind ?

For the Elite, answer is pretty straightforward, their goal is World Domination.

And when this step 'shall be' completed, they will focus their control on solar systems and then galaxies... and so on and on and on...
So, the bottom answer is 'being GOD' in the World Of Matter.

As for God's ultimate goal, I can only give you an opinion, which is, the ultimate goal of life is to find our way back home. At first we were one and complete, but for debatable reasons we decided to divide and make this wonderful realm we call The Universe in order to experience things we couldn't have done without the Body, mind and soul being 'separated' from The Source.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Your basing your premise on a fact that does not exist... God.

God is a religious belief and does not factor into everyone's end goals.

I believe for the most part that the end goal of the people trying to bring around a One World Government and total control, is to get the feeling of power that they can wipe out a country because they can without reprisal.
Whereas now, they can attempt to do it in secret, but that is a very difficult task.
And if they do accomplish their small goal... They can't gloat about it and show off.
Or if they do, it is behind closed doors to a very select few people.

They want everyone to know how much "power" they have...
They want people to fear them as if they were a deity.
They want to be as close to being a god as possible.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

That`s a very good answer, thank you. They don`t need to dominate the world to focus on other planets and galaxies but this can indeed be the next goal.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

I believe in God as everything: 0 and 1. What IS and what IS not. Creation and destruction. And we are like cells of this "body" - Individual and one.

For humans, domination may be an immediate goal, but I don`t think this is the ultimate goal.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You're talking semantics here...

Who's goal are trying to divine?

Humans or this fictitious element?

Humans = World Domination
Fictitious Element = wtf cares?
.: ETA :.
More aptly... How could you ever possibly know so why bother wasting time on it?
edit on 2/12/2013 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Sure, let`s focus on human`s ultimate goal only, then.

Once you dominate the whole world, what would make you move ?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sovaka
Your basing your premise on a fact that does not exist... God.

God is a religious belief and does not factor into everyone's end goals.

It's sad you have based your belief of God's meaning only in the hands of religions.

God can equal a lot of things: The Divine, The Ultimate Source, One, Ultimate Love, etc.

God does exists, just not in the way most humans believe.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

CosmicDude
reply to post by Sovaka

Sure, let`s focus on human`s ultimate goal only, then.

Once you dominate the whole world, what would make you move ?

Well in your OP you talk about accumulation of Wealth and Power...
Both of which any benevolent fictitious entity would care about either.

To answer the most recent question.
An overwhelming enemy force that either wants what you have, wants to destroy what you have or wants to relinquish you from your reign.

Beyond the enemy threat... Depends on how deep the psychosis goes and how mad driven you are for the sake of more power.
It would devolve into striking other civilizations that do not capitulate to your demands.

From there it would spread out infinitely until you are stopped by someone bigger than yourself.

Trust in the fact that there is ALWAYS someone bigger.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by St0rD

Incorrect.
The belief in a God is by its very definition a religious or spiritual view because it is a 'belief'.
Therefor not everyone shares that view.

There is no supporting physical or scientific evidence of the presence of such an entity.
Which is my argument... On the FACT of said entities existence.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Sovaka
.....Trust in the fact that there is ALWAYS someone bigger....

So the ultimate goal is to be God or to "back home" to your original state so that you can start another experimental/creative cycle.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Sovaka
reply to post by St0rD

Incorrect.
The belief in a God is by its very definition a religious or spiritual view because it is a 'belief'.
Therefor not everyone shares that view.

There is no supporting physical or scientific evidence of the presence of such an entity.
Which is my argument... On the FACT of said entities existence.

Well I know for a fact people like you cannot be convinced otherwise. I've got one atheist friend and as much as I like him, I don't understand how people in the 21st century are rejecting the idea of the divine in life. We have been believing in the afterlife forever until just recently. Until science was invented.

You understand science is also a religion right? Religion of the 21st century.

It's fun people are claiming there is no physical or 'scientific' evidence of the presence of the divine, when in fact, it is all around us. You're just looking with the wrong eyes my friend. I've been there, but something happened to me where I could finally see how magnificient and divine life really is.

I wish for you that you experience it one day, before your ultimate death.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

No... You are still maintaining the supposition that the goals are purely academic and are for the purpose of learning.

Restarting as you put it... Is the action of a scientist or creator.

So again... Who's goal are you trying to divine?

In terms of Humans goals and following my thread posts in relation to that topic.
The mention of 'There is always someone bigger' is in relation to Galactic domination.
The likely-hood of finding a civilization that you cannot control is high.
Therefor you will either have to bide your time and build ranks and technology or forfeit your goal.
If per chance that you do not encounter such a civilization, then with space fairing technology, the likely-hood scenario of a Rebel Alliance is greatly increased.
Therefor the combined power of this Rebel Alliance comprised of the dominated worlds, will out weight the reigning power and stop its accent to Galactic Dominion.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Isn`t the ultimate goal just be happy ?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

St0rD
Well I know for a fact people like you cannot be convinced otherwise. I've got one atheist friend and as much as I like him, I don't understand how people in the 21st century are rejecting the idea of the divine in life. We have been believing in the afterlife forever until just recently. Until science was invented.

You understand science is also a religion right? Religion of the 21st century.

It's fun people are claiming there is no physical or 'scientific' evidence of the presence of the divine, when in fact, it is all around us. You're just looking with the wrong eyes my friend. I've been there, but something happened to me where I could finally see how magnificient and divine life really is.

I wish for you that you experience it one day, before your ultimate death.

Incorrect again.

I never stated that I do not believe in a greater power than my own.
I simply stated that not everyone shares that belief or view.
Therefor, you must see the other side of the argument to gain a proper perspective.

So, for my part... I do believe in a greater power than my own.
And for that part, I refuse the classification or naming of God to this power.
My belief on the matter is that there is a Universal Consciousness that we are all apart of.
That this greater power is the Universal Consciousness that it is not one entity but a collection of many
Therefor, this greater power cannot make a singular choice based on any one entities ambitions or goals, but on the collective.

Do I believe this Universal Consciousness has the ability to create life in a way we can only dream of? Yes.
Do I believe that we humans can evolve to such a Consciousness that would allow us to be perceived as the a-typical God(s)? Yes.
Do I believe there is hierarchy to this Universal Consciousness? No.
Therefor, there is no one God that controls everything else.

Sum it up for you?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That my fellow man... Is the question.

That is in the eye of the beholder.

To each their own.

Each has their goals and speaking specifically to this topic and those that seek World Domination.
That is their goal.
They will not be "happy" until they have the power they seek.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Sovaka

Incorrect again.

I never stated that I do not believe in a greater power than my own.

So, for my part... I do believe in a greater power than my own.

Do I believe this Universal Consciousness has the ability to create life in a way we can only dream of? Yes.
Do I believe that we humans can evolve to such a Consciousness that would allow us to be perceived as the a-typical God(s)? Yes.
Do I believe there is hierarchy to this Universal Consciousness? No.
Therefor, there is no one God that controls everything else.

Sum it up for you?

Well, it's a mystery why you called 'incorrect' two times in a row when I was just saying the samething as you.

Maybe next time you should read a post 2 times before posting?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sovaka

That my fellow man... Is the question.

That is in the eye of the beholder.

To each their own.

Each has their goals and speaking specifically to this topic and those that seek World Domination.
That is their goal.
They will not be "happy" until they have the power they seek.

Exactly. And whilst there is TIME and life, there will always be goals to achieve.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

St0rD
Well, it's a mystery why you called 'incorrect' two times in a row when I was just saying the samething as you.

Maybe next time you should read a post 2 times before posting?

Ha... Incorrect again

The 'incorrect' statements in my posts is in reference to your observations or interpretations of what I said.

Let me elaborate... Your first post in reply to mine was;

St0rD
It's sad you have based your belief of God's meaning only in the hands of religions.
[snip]
God does exists, just not in the way most humans believe.

This is an incorrect statement based on what I said.
You drew an incorrect conclusion of what I stated.
And I also rejected your labeling of this greater power.

Next;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is another incorrect conclusion drawn from my post based on very little evidence to support your post.
Your post is based on the conclusion that I believe only in science and that I can't be told otherwise.
Or for the lack of a better word... indoctrinated to a "better" belief system.
And on this, you pitty me for not believing what you do and that you hope I can see the error in my perceived lack of belief before I die.
An ultimate death at which... A scenario which I do not believe is possible.

Therefor every Incorrect statement made in relation to your post was correct.
Which is based on drawing conclusions before you have all the facts.

Which in turn, is my OP in reply to the actual OP of this thread, that not EVERYONE shares a belief or view that there is a fictitious entity labeled as God.
Therefor you cannot broadly apply this logic or question based on that premise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join