It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video Footage Leeds UK 24th November 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have done a search on ATS and nothing has been reported so here it is:

A ufo has been spotted and filmed on a womans mobile phone while she was waiting for her train in Leeds, UK on the 24th November 2013. I would really like your theories on what this could be.

THIS bizarre footage of an unidentified object hovering over the Bramley area of Leeds was filmed by a local woman on her mobile phone, as she waited for a train. The footage, taken on November 24, apparently shows a strange object making unusual movements in the sky close to the railway station and looking out in the direction beyond Morrisons supermarket. The film was handed to former police detective and editor of UFO Truth Magazine Gary Heseltine, who said he was launching an inquiry. He said the object was seen for ten minutes and that the sighting was “highly significant”. Mr Heseltine said he had ruled out the possibility that the object could be an aircraft, helicopter, microlight, laser or of atmospheric or astronomical origin. But he added that further analysis was needed. He said: “As part of my ongoing investigation I am now releasing the longest video clip of the UFO to the media to see if any other residents noticed the object in the skies above Bramley that night.” The object is described as being predominantly white in colour with sudden and occasional changes to blue. It made no sound.

Source

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

This was posted today,and debunked. It was a remote controlled something or other.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-12-2013 by kurthall because: link

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Please can you post the link because I have done a search on ATS for UFO Leeds UK and nothing comes up for November 24th 2013. If someone has posted then I am truly sorry and it will be removed. Until then sorry it stays.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well no end to the video as far as the object leaving the area which leads me to think atleast with the info so far that it could be a moth or something under that streetlamp, very difficult to get a feeling of the distance involved from that video.

Good Luck and thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

here it is again....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

Many thanks for finding that link I did search on ats and I couldn't find it. Mods please can you 404 this thread thank you and sorry.

top topics

join