It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Nuke Prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Al Qaeda detonates a dirty bomb in a major metropolitan US city causing havoc.

America releases a full aerial campaign on Iraq.

Iraq is released of all modernity and is rendered a war torn wasteland with no hopes of rebuilding.

Israel invades Iran with the aid of the US.

North Korea invades South Korea, we do nothing because we are tied up in a middle eastern fiasco.

There becomes civil unrest here in the states.

There are strings of domestic attacks on our soil, it is later found out that American muslims outraged by the war cause these attacks.

Another decimating aerial attack is launched against Iran.

Israel and USA win the war on terrorism.

China becomes involved in the Korean conflict.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I will be moving this to Member Predictions, unless you can update the lead in with specific Prophecies and, or the Like. This seems to be just someone from another board predicting this, and not what "This" forum is for.
Any questions U2U Me

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
No problem, its not a member prediction from ATS but if it counts for every other board on the net aswell then its ok, i just thought it ties in well with all the current news etc.

But you the boss.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone
Germany does not possess nuclear weapons.

And I can guarantee you China did not mean unleashing nukes in their statement.

I never mentioned Nukes about Germany or China the exact words I used
ballistic and and retaliate neither of these words means Nuclear or Nuke..

Ballistic
1. Of or relating to the study of the dynamics of projectiles.
2. Of or relating to the study of the internal action of firearms.
3. Of or relating to projectiles, their motion, or their effects.

Retaliate:
To return like for like, especially evil for evil.
To pay back (an injury) in kind.

geo

[edit on 11/18/2004 by geocom]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Seems a tad fitting to me...

I feel it's possible that we'll see a nuclear detonation on U.S. soil by Dec 31 of this year.

Actually, probably at least 2, synchronized in different areas of the country.

Lots of stuff will change from there on.

And the drums of war will probably beat for Iran.

That's just my outlook on all this.

X

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I am glad to see there is a place for people to talk about things like this, the ATS predictions page is not what it used to be.

I have had a feeling about the east coast for awhile now, however i am not sure that it will be nukes.I get the distinct feeling of a major US city being hit with a terrorist attack either biological or other, and have had this thought for over a year. I think the target city will have significant historical meanning.

I hope this is not the case and i have missed on other predict's.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I believe we will see a biological attack. May have already happened. We may not know until months after such attack.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Has anyone read the latest news about AQ having the capability for "Dirty Bombs"?

This would be the first attack AQ will perform on the USA and reading this prediction it is very likely that the other events will follow.

Iran will definately be in the hit list if this happens to USA.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I like to hope no such madness will ever occure! If you beleive the "conspiracy club" those elite ruling powers that be would not see the world destroyed. What point in being all powerful if you have nothing but charred rubble and a few sad raggety survivers to rule!
Every nuke capable nation knows that launching these weapons is M.A.D mutually assured destruction! I dont beleive if terrorist managed to bomb someplace with a nuke, that anyone would go off half cocked and retaliate in kind. An icbm might assure retaliation, but terrorist simply dont have them and cannot get them.
My kids are 8 & 10 and I want to see their kids at the same age! By your dire predictions, ive got 4 weeks or so till the world blows up. Im goin out to get p*ssed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join