It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

christmas shopping,grrrrrrrr

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

my mum would be happy with her cliff richard dvd that i get her just about every year,depends when he releases one,just when my dad was alive he would spoil her even tho he had little money so i like to make up for what my dad would buy her,tho he had better ideas than i,ve got.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

sparky31

Tylerdurden1
Gift cards. For the person who has everything. Even a visa one is good. Solves every problem.
i would do that but feels like a cop out to me,see thats my problem,no matter what i buy someone i feel like is that really good enough?maybe thats why i feel stressed out over it all.

Do you like free money? I know I do, and its a hell of a lot better than getting something I kind of like, and returing it or even re-gifting it.

So money, or food. Yumm, now Im thinking of the left overs still in the fridge...DAMN IT! Im so fat.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Aha.. I see..

I truly wish you the best of luck in finding a nice gift for your mom.

I'll tell ya what I did for my dad last year. I found a picture of him holding me as a baby in the hospital. I copied it at a store that does photos and then framed it and gave it to him along with a poem... I don't know if he truly liked it, but he seemed to. I put my heart into it. I also did that with my mammy(moms mom) ..I found a picture of her holding my mom as a baby and framed it and gave it to her with a poem... She cried... And was thankful it seemed.

Good luck again. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Eta-- mmm food.. I just saw the post above this one, and all I ever ask for Christmas is some real beef jerky... I don't know many people who make it but they sell it at this organic store in town. Oh yumyum... Beef jerky... Drool...
edit on 2-12-2013 by natalia because: Added eta

edit on 2-12-2013 by natalia because:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

i have thought about doing that,maybe this year i will go looking for a photo that she can look at hanging up displayed in the best possible way and give her the good memories of them together.

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join