It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Moon fakery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

And here we have a nice "clear...ish" image from google earth......complete with flags....
'

Yes! Taken from space!! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Just to rub it home...... for all those believers out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Now, before we get the brainwashed back here spouting "Well the moon atmosphere is different", "The surface reflects the light", "special clouds make it impossible to take a photo from space", "Silver sparkles rain down from Mars and interfere with reception".

I would just like to say a word or two....

Ahem,

Bollocks.
edit on 4-12-2013 by CaptainBeno because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You've gotta be kidding me...

You know of course that Google Maps uses aerial survey photos after the point where satellite imagery resolution drops down to a poor and unuseful level? Well, now you know.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lithops

ummmmm had a look at my name lately?

Not here in Australia buddy. Not from any airport I have flown from.

Secondly, we have an atmosphere, the moons in negligible. Meaning satellites can circle closer. Plus between the satellite and the moon is clear?

edit on 5-12-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

CaptainBeno

And here we have a nice "clear...ish" image from google earth......complete with flags....
'

DO some research ,

It maps the Earth by the superimposition of images obtained from satellite imagery, aerial photography and GIS 3D

Next you will telling us they can read newspaper headlines

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I just knew it.

Now we are going to have a crap conversation debating satellite imagery vs Aircraft.

YOU KNOW SATELLITES ARE CAPABLE OF PHOTOGRAPHING THE SURFACE OF THE MOON....CLEAR AS A BELL.

Don't bother arguing, it's a wasted cause.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

CaptainBeno

Here is the proof...............apparently.

Please stop, it hurts, I can't take any more...............

CaptainBeno, what you have there is an example of the stealth LRV with the cloaking device turned on.

Here is another view of the cloaked, stealthed, Apollo LRV.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm not going to argue about that. But you don't seem to realise that you can't just zoom in all you want in an image and preserve detail. Try it with any photo.

And you won't be able to fly a satellite too close to the Moon surface without it eventually crashing. Gravity is a bitch even without an atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

daryllyn
Alright.. I'm new to this moon landing fakery business. I see that everyone is pretty divided. I have never really given it much thought.

If you (the we didn't go to the moon people) could have me watch one documentary to convince me, which one would it be?

Edit: This isn't a loaded question, just truly curious.
edit on 03pmTue, 03 Dec 2013 17:45:37 -060013TuesdayTuesday1312 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

trust me, you don't need a doc. Just reason it all out. They haven't gone back. and they never will.

But here's a doc.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

revolutionaryawareness
Has anyone seen what the Apollo 11 spacecraft looks like? I cant believe humans actually believe we landed on the moon, played golf, hopped around and came back to earth. It was absolutely fake. The moon never rotates, there isn't some floating sphere up there. Its some sort of future technology only some other society has, not a hologram but in that ballpark. They faked the moon landings because its impossible to land on.

This is why moon hoax threads are becoming my most hated threads. Because posters such as yourself display such awesome levels of stupidity that it becomes impossible to even have a rational discussion or debate with you.

The moon isn't actually there? and it doesn't rotate?

My god, i am rapidly losing hope for the future of our species. I am also coming round to the idea that selective breeding programs are a must

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Really??? That stupid video is your best evidence that the landings were hoaxed??

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

he filmed eyes wide shut then was killed. He was one of the few to be let into that world and even work for them ie moon landing.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Because the only eroding agent on the surface of the moon is the Sun. Today the flag is probably white and a little teared down, but still standing.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

CaptainBeno

'

This is so easy that just showcases that moonfakers now nothing of maths and photography:

- Google Earth pictures, like the one you showed, are not taken from space, they are taken from airplanes. The average comercial airplane travelling height is anything between 9 and 12km, however google is probably using much lower end planes with single or dual rotors. Still, lets consider comercial height to take those pictures.
- LRO images were taken at about 24km, which is more than double of the height of google earth pictures.
- Care to explain if anything is outside the boundaries of acceptable?

Above top secret: Deny Ignorance
edit on 5-12-2013 by JameSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by expatwhite

he filmed eyes wide shut then was killed. He was one of the few to be let into that world and even work for them ie moon landing.

Ahhhh

He was "silenced" was he. Only a mere THIRTY years after the first landing. If he was "killed", then it was probably for that god awful film and rock all to do with the moon landings!!

Ps, he was 70 and died in his sleep. How exactly was he killed?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

CaptainBeno

Here is the proof...............apparently.

Please stop, it hurts, I can't take any more...............

EXACTLY!!!!

The flag still flys after 50+ years of cosmic bombardment !!! yay!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

JameSimon
reply to post by Komodo

Because the only eroding agent on the surface of the moon is the Sun. Today the flag is probably white and a little teared down, but still standing.

well..

there's a shadow of the flag still on the moon.. after 50 years of bombardment

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
try again .. some images.. not ALL ..
mashable.c... om/2012/08/22/google-maps-facts/#gallery/10-behind-the-scenes-facts-about-google-maps/5220b716b589e403da0027d7

JameSimon

CaptainBeno

'

This is so easy that just showcases that moonfakers now nothing of maths and photography:

- Google Earth pictures, like the one you showed, are not taken from space, they are taken from airplanes. The average comercial airplane travelling height is anything between 9 and 12km, however google is probably using much lower end planes with single or dual rotors. Still, lets consider comercial height to take those pictures.
- LRO images were taken at about 24km, which is more than double of the height of google earth pictures.
- Care to explain if anything is outside the boundaries of acceptable?

Above top secret: Deny Ignorance
edit on 5-12-2013 by JameSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join