It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Moon fakery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by daryllyn

Not to mention 500,000 of the some of the smartest people on the planet being conned by some fancy camera trickery. The Apollo program was a multinational effort, lots of very brainy people from all over the world were involved.

All the hoax believers got is some photographic anomalies, and not much else. This theory has, and is, being pushed by people who are world famous for their twisting of facts, and even outright lies.

And the people who fall for this BS like to think they're in on a big secret.

"Ah aint dumb enough to bah'leeve anythin thu govern'nt says ah'bout nuthin, ass'pecially whut they says ah'bout goin to that there moon, it jes c'aint be done dang it!"

"500,000" is a glittering generality. That's a fallacy, as you well know, because only 12 men dirtied their boots on the "moon".

"Ah aint dumb enough" is also a fallacy, as you well know, supporting a fallacy argument is akin to propaganda... plain folks, band wagon... name-calling... etc

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

damwel
I am sure some American will tell you about the shoddy construction of Russian flags and the iron clad make of a union threaded "Old Glory".
it burns kind of sweet in the middle east

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I am not really telescope savvy or really knowledgeable about the moon or space.... I guess I sound pretty dumb for this question, but I am throwing it out there for an answer. Has anybody ever used a telescope to try and find the flag? Would this put an end to the argument if we have been there or not? I am assuming we didn't land on the dark side of the moon and plant the flag. So that being said why doesn't somebody with a telescope just shut everybody up and find it?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidWalker

The flag is too small and telescopes are not powerful enough.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

VoidWalker
reply to post by Komodo

I am not really telescope savvy or really knowledgeable about the moon or space.... I guess I sound pretty dumb for this question, but I am throwing it out there for an answer. Has anybody ever used a telescope to try and find the flag? Would this put an end to the argument if we have been there or not? I am assuming we didn't land on the dark side of the moon and plant the flag. So that being said why doesn't somebody with a telescope just shut everybody up and find it?

Even the HUBBLE can only resolve objects about 300ft across at the distance of the Moon!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So how come a few years back Japan or China I don't remember quite well was able to spot trash we left on the moon?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Let's be real for a second--faking the moon landing is the only scenario that possibly makes sense.

Hear me out. Today we're coming to realize that the government is willing to stage/outright fake events like Sandy Hoax... so where did they get the balls to try and pull off something that massive and expect they'd never get caught?

The answer should be pretty clear: it's because 50 years ago they faked the moon landing. that gave them the hubris to keep manufacturing fake news and staged events. Then came the Gulf of Tonkin, and Operation Northwoods, and Operation Gladio, and 9/11, and probably a ton of other corrupt nonsense we haven't ever heard about yet...and they've been manufacturing the same staged Hollywood BS ever since.

Really, you don't just wake up one morning and think to yourself, "well, time to stage a fake school shooting" and expect the american people would buy it... not unless there's been a massive precedent already set in the past.
edit on 4-12-2013 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
Let's be real for a second--faking the moon landing is the only scenario that possibly makes sense.

Hear me out. Today we're coming to realize that the government is willing to stage/outright fake events like Sandy Hoax... so where did they get the balls to try and pull off something that massive and expect they'd never get caught?

The answer should be pretty clear: it's because 50 years ago they faked the moon landing. that gave them the hubris to keep manufacturing fake news and staged events. Then came the Gulf of Tonkin, and Operation Northwoods, and Operation Gladio, and 9/11, and probably a ton of other corrupt nonsense we haven't ever heard about yet...and they've been manufacturing the same staged Hollywood BS ever since.

Really, you don't just wake up one morning and think to yourself, "well, time to stage a fake school shooting" and expect the american people would buy it... not unless there's been a massive precedent already set in the past.
edit on 4-12-2013 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

No. The only scenario that makes sense is that the landings happened, because every single piece of evidence supports it. The only supporting evidence anyone has against the landings is cherry picked nonsense that has been willfully misinterpreted by liars and idiots. Not one single piece of youtube or keyboard warriorship has ever stood up to scrutiny. Not. One. Piece. Ever.

If you want to believe other so called conspiracies are out there knock yourself out. I particularly urge you to go to Sandy Hook and put forward your views to the parents of dead children - if you have the courage of your convictions this should be no problem for you. The Apollo landings, on the other hand, are the real deal, and you have ntohing that proves they aren't.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

VoidWalker
So how come a few years back Japan or China I don't remember quite well was able to spot trash we left on the moon?

You do now that Japan & China sent a satellite to film/map the Moon also NASA has the LRO taking pictures some at 26cm/pixel.

If you really want to know more read this.

Telescope Resolution

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

No, I didn't know any of this so that is why I ask questions.. Sorry if I annoy you with my curiosity. I will check it out.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

JameSimon
The technology needed to fake the moonlanding would be much bigger than the technology to put man on the moon. People need to think before saying nonsense. Jara White is a jobless loser that knows less about math than I do about pipe cleaning.

That's like saying it would be easier and cheaper to actually make Star Wars, Star Trek, or Battle Star Galactica or any other epic film. It simply can't be done. So all this CRAP about it being harder to fake the moon landing is a big hoax. Think about it, that means that they should have just made Star Wars in real life, it would have been much cheaper and easier then right? ..... like come on!

That's insane. That's based on disinfo they've spread around the net. No it doesn't cost more to make a tv show than it does to send a man to the moon for real ( which they can't do anyway). There tv show costed a few million, probably around 10 million. But they pocketed something like 100 billion with B in todays money. (25B 1970's actual dollars).

Tptb and the mob are very much alike. If they get an angle on some kind of a scam or scheme they'll take it. The moon landing was one of them. All these wars are others. 9one one again same thing. That's how the elitists get to sit on there butts all day getting rich. They got rich originally off the sweat and tears of the common man, and nothings' changed. They still do today. They make up these elaborate schemes, get all the money, buy and control big corporations, just anything and everything they can do to exploit the common man that's what they do. Because they think they're a superior race. They have special blood that makes them different from all the sheeple out there.

I'm not saying for sure, as no one knows for sure. It's a CT, but that's all any scenario is in life. There's tons and tons of circumstancial evidence that's helped tons and people to wake up to these kind of Conspiracies that are happening in the world, as there's no other plausable explainations.

All you got to know is history repeats itself. The stuff that went on back in the mid eval days goes on today. Nothing has changed. The commoners are exploited to the max by the rich and elitists. Again that 100 billion was tax payers money. It was the actual energy, the blood, sweat and tears of the commoners working endless hours to pay there taxes. And where did it go? Into the coffers of the elitists for a song and dance.....ohhhh look it's one small step for man.....see we're on the moon......see it's right there on your TV set so it must be true!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by spartacus699

It doesn't boggle my mind that there are no shortage of gullible people out there who can be so easily conned by JW and his clever little works of deception, oh Youtube how thee hath forsaken humanity! I still haven't decided whether the guy is actually some kind of mentally dysfunctional uber-nerd or just an out and out con man, with a voice to lobotomize yourself to. Actually, I don't really think JWs audience are 'gullible' per se, after all the majority of them are MH believers anyway, they watch his videos looking for more ammunition to store in their reality proof bunkers. He's preaching to the converted, and I reckon he knows it, just listen to the guy.

If you don't believe they went to the moon that's fine, you're entitled to your opinions etc, but try not to let your mind get boggled when you're made aware of the fact that the amount of people who're just as smart as you are and who believe they did go there, six times, are many, many more than the HBing crowd, and that's not going to change anytime soon thanks to things like science, physics, logic, rationale, reading, thinking etc.

edit on 3-12-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing ha ha

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Post removed due to me having a strong sense of deja vu. I wonder why? Oh that's right this is a moon hoax thread.

edit on 4-12-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 4-12-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by onebigmonkey

The only supporting evidence anyone has against the landings is cherry picked nonsense that has been willfully misinterpreted by liars and idiots.

so.. cherry pick this question ..since you dodged it in the OP..

"how is it that a flag of normal material can survive 50 years of being in space on the moon?"

there...now that we're back on topic .. I'd really like to see your answer LOL .. cuz' all the physics will be unable to break it and instead ...support it . But, I'm all ear.. LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

atomsmasher
reply to post by Komodo

I was wondering about the Apollo 11 moon landing..... Imagine trying to shoot up some module from earth and dock it with an airplane.... it would be pretty hard nowadays.
Back when they supposedly landed on the moon, when it was time to return to the circulating command spacecraft, the module on the moon had one chance to dock...well my question is did it really manage this mission?
To my way of thinking, there possibly was some guys in the module (but not Aldrin and Armstrong) which walked around on the moon and planted a flag, but those poor patsys never managed to dock with the rocket and just zoomed out into space (leaving no evidence). Meanwhile the three guys (Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins) which were really in the rocket circulating all the time ,(while the module was on the moon) managed to get it back to earth and climb out after landing in the sea. Who really knows?
Maybe this is a bit of a confusing question/theory of mine, but it could have worked.

yes.. but even still ...

since NASA stated that the shadow is the flag on the moon, how is it, that it could have survived cosmic elements for 50 years....it should have been shredded in the first year ! LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Looks like you don't even read posts that reply to your thread. Your question you keep asking over and over was answered back on Page 1 of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

JW neglects to mention that the Lunar orbiter probes and the Mir space station were moving very very fast, making them much more likely to be hit by something. Mir was also grazing the Earth's atmosphere, adding to the alleged wear and tear on the alleged Russian flag (for which we have no evidence other than a drawing).

That reminds me: Please provide a link and source for the destroyed Russian flag. Not some YouTube video.

A credible source please. I'm sure it's there, so it should be no problem for you to show us.

edit on 4-12-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ohhhhhhh ok then...........

Someone please post pictures of the flag......or anything else on the moon left by us?

Please don't post those B&W dots that are "supposed" to be the lunar rover, grey tracks and "cough" flag blah blah blah etc.

I wanna see a flag, I wanna see a real close up.

Jeeeezzz if we can see the end of time itself, surely we can see a flag 273,000 kms away? No?

edit on 4-12-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

..............Also, an independent photo / image.

Not something supplied by the liars.

Chocks away!

Capt.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Here is the proof...............apparently.

Please stop, it hurts, I can't take any more...............

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join