It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Moon fakery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

this is about the flag up there lasting 50+ years.....

Based on NASA's exploits on Mars it has become increasingly clear over the last 42-44 years that NASA does not want anyone near the Apollo landing sites because they are all unmanned landing sites with rovers.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by Komodo

Based on NASA's exploits on Mars it has become increasingly clear over the last 42-44 years that NASA does not want anyone near the Apollo landing sites because they are all unmanned landing sites with rovers.

yeeeeah ..

and as such .. just incase anyone gets the wrong idea .. US government decided to put a 'no fly' zone up there LMAO ..

hmmmmmmm.......but I digress..

a normal flag...in space ..on the moon .. lasting 50 years......what are the odds

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by Komodo

Just like a roped-off area around a fragile museum painting, they want to preserve the history of the landing sites.

But even with that, future moon travelers are allowed to get within a few meters of the Apollos 12, 14, 15, and 16 sites. Apollos 11 and 17 (being the first and last, and thus more historically significant) have a larger exclusion zones.

The exclusion zones around Apollos 12, 14, 15, and 16 should still allow future explorers/tourists/robotic probes to get close enough to see the flag and other equipment up close. NASA is simply asking not to trample all over the sites and/or take souvenirs.

It makes sense to me.

edit on 12/2/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm just amazed that people really think they went. Boggles the mind. It was a tv show. That's all it was. Produced for a few million bucks, the rest of the 100 billion they pocketed.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Yep, one in which they actually "lost" the original footage......ahem.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did.

I had sex with Natalie Portman last night and filmed it.

Oh, shucks, I've gone and lost the film....

Sorry guys I'll make some cut out representations from who magazine and some crap Polaroids of myself as a recompense??

No, not going to fall for that?

Nope, me neither.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The technology needed to fake the moonlanding would be much bigger than the technology to put man on the moon. People need to think before saying nonsense. Jara White is a jobless loser that knows less about math than I do about pipe cleaning.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

CaptainBeno

I had sex with Natalie Portman last night and filmed it.

Oh, shucks, I've gone and lost the film....

There is NO camera with a fast enough shutter speed to capture that!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

hahahhaha! You're right......it was way to quick

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Alright.. I'm new to this moon landing fakery business. I see that everyone is pretty divided. I have never really given it much thought.

If you (the we didn't go to the moon people) could have me watch one documentary to convince me, which one would it be?

Edit: This isn't a loaded question, just truly curious.
edit on 03pmTue, 03 Dec 2013 17:45:37 -060013TuesdayTuesday1312 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

It doesn't boggle my mind that there are no shortage of gullible people out there who can be so easily conned by JW and his clever little works of deception, oh Youtube how thee hath forsaken humanity! I still haven't decided whether the guy is actually some kind of mentally dysfunctional uber-nerd or just an out and out con man, with a voice to lobotomize yourself to. Actually, I don't really think JWs audience are 'gullible' per se, after all the majority of them are MH believers anyway, they watch his videos looking for more ammunition to store in their reality proof bunkers. He's preaching to the converted, and I reckon he knows it, just listen to the guy.

If you don't believe they went to the moon that's fine, you're entitled to your opinions etc, but try not to let your mind get boggled when you're made aware of the fact that the amount of people who're just as smart as you are and who believe they did go there, six times, are many, many more than the HBing crowd, and that's not going to change anytime soon thanks to things like science, physics, logic, rationale, reading, thinking etc.

edit on 3-12-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

daryllyn
Alright.. I'm new to this moon landing fakery business. I see that everyone is pretty divided. I have never really given it much thought.

If you (the we didn't go to the moon people) could have me watch one documentary to convince me, which one would it be?

edit on 03pmTue, 03 Dec 2013 17:45:37 -060013TuesdayTuesday1312 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

NONE of them because they did go and there is PLENTY of evidence to prove it!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

wmd_2008

daryllyn

NONE of them because they did go and there is PLENTY of evidence to prove it!!!

Shhhhh! I just want to see what all the fuss is about

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

daryllyn

Give this a read and get back to us, Darlin'.
We Never Went to the Moon by Bill Kaysing

It is always the same people here who defend the reality of the moon landings,
defend the official 9/11 story, deny chemtrails etc. etc.

I don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out how or why this is.
edit on 3-12-2013 by OneFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

You're right about one thing, chemtrails and the moon hoax should go in the same bin, lots of similarities there(both are usually components of elaborate belief systems, both have never been conclusively proven, and never will, both require a leap of faith to believe, both are based upon an ignorance of science, both are promulgated mainly by YouTube videos, both have at times been promulgated by willful deception, both attract a typical mindset of followers, who usually throw accusations of government collusion at those who contest their beliefs, both have shady origins that followers rarely question, actually that they never question, etc etc). But you make the mistake, and show your weak hand, by trying to paint all those who disagree with your warped views with the same monochromatic brush.

Let's apply some of your usual logic here shall we Topsy? Bill Kaysing....he's not a real person, its all a lie, he never existed...and so on, or how about: Bill Kaysing...is actually Michelle Obama!!!!...dun dun dduunn!!

Gas the way you cherry pick information to create your own little fantasy world.

Actually, a quick tip: the moon hoax and chemtrail theories are a good way of sounding out how far up their own arses a person has gone. Remember that one

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

seabhac-rua

You're right about one thing, chemtrails and the moon hoax should go in the same bin, lots of similarities there(both are usually components of elaborate belief systems, both have never been conclusively proven, and never will, both require a leap of faith to believe, both are based upon an ignorance of science, both are promulgated mainly by YouTube videos, both have at times been promulgated by willful deception, both attract a typical mindset of followers, who usually throw accusations of government collusion at those who contest their beliefs, both have shady origins that followers rarely question, actually that they never question, etc etc). But you make the mistake, and show your weak hand, by trying to paint all those who disagree with your warped views with the same monochromatic brush.

Let's apply some of your usual logic here shall we Topsy? Bill Kaysing....he's not a real person, its all a lie, he never existed...and so on, or how about: Bill Kaysing...is actually Michelle Obama!!!!...dun dun dduunn!!

Gas the way you cherry pick information to create your own little fantasy world.

Actually, a quick tip: the moon hoax and chemtrail theories are a good way of sounding out how far up their own arses a person has gone. Remember that one

Quite an edit to your post there, rua!
See how you protest too much? Now that's the weak link right there!
The effort to reward ratio says ye ain't what ye say ye are.

So you think Bill might be Michelle eh? I'll look into it further, after I pull my head free.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Yes, I'm a payed shill instructed to misinform the American people. Stop being delusional. And you don't need to be a rocket scientist but you can't also be one, since the moonlanding is based on FACTUAL math and physics and you seem to know nothing related to that.

PS: I Believe on the moonlanding and I don't believe that the official story for 9/11 is the true one. Also, JFK was an inside job (in my opinion). Now I'll get fired from my payed shill job.
edit on 4-12-2013 by JameSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I read most of it... but cannot say that it convinced me of anything.

My favorite part was about the 'building' in the South Polar Sea that had "every conceivable luxury and the shapeliest showgirls from Las Vegas". The mention was very brief.

It just seems a little far fetched.

I am not opposed to looking over more resources, if anyone wants to provide what they consider to be the nail in the moon mission coffin, but as of now, I'm still pretty sure we went to the moon. It honestly sounds a lot easier to really do the missions than it does to go through the extremely elaborate and very far fetched measures to fake it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Not to mention 500,000 of the some of the smartest people on the planet being conned by some fancy camera trickery. The Apollo program was a multinational effort, lots of very brainy people from all over the world were involved.

All the hoax believers got is some photographic anomalies, and not much else. This theory has, and is, being pushed by people who are world famous for their twisting of facts, and even outright lies.

And the people who fall for this BS like to think they're in on a big secret.

"Ah aint dumb enough to bah'leeve anythin thu govern'nt says ah'bout nuthin, ass'pecially whut they says ah'bout goin to that there moon, it jes c'aint be done dang it!"

edit on 4-12-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yep, in order for your delusion for continue Topsy, I got to be a 'govern'nt agent'.

That's the thing right there, you, and others on here, seriously think that me and anybody and else who question your stumped views of reality must be getting paid by somebody to come onto ATS and rattle the little cages you've placed yourselves in, how could it be anything else?

Continue on with your epic fail of a worldview. Nobody would need to pay me to challenge the willful ignorance you tote on this website.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join