It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot and Road Crossing Sightings.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

coastlinekid
reply to post by Coopdog

I believe you might have seen a Bigfoot,...I honestly think there must be a E.T. connection with bigfoot,...

Way back in the 70's even six million dollar man explored the idea of "space people" with a base in a mountain using a "Sasquatch" as a tool...

www.youtube.com...

I personaly know people from West Virginia that have stories to tell...

edit on 22-12-2013 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

I heard west Virginia was a crazy place. I have family that live up in the Ozarks but they won't talk about the stuff the see.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The OP asked why Bigfoot would be so frequently spotted crossing the road? Because there are too damn many roads. Seriously. Buy an Atlas & Gazetteer for your state and peruse it. It's depressing how small our roadless areas are.

The sheer abundance of roads carving up all the wildlife habitat into little parcels is one good reason the existence of Bigfoot is unlikely. I worked as a park ranger in Montana and Wyoming for nearly 2 decades. I took zero reported Bigfoot sightings in all that time.

On the other hand, a friend and i took a grizzly bear hide and a gorilla mask, canoed out to an island in a marshy area that was a popular wildlife watching spot ... and gave the tourists a show to remember. WIN!
edit on 16-1-2014 by RangerMel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Funny thing is , is that now that i drive an electric car (tesla) i see animals all of the time.
I live way out in the woods and they do not hear me coming.

I;m going to bigfoot country soon, this could be it

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Bigfoot is most probably a creature of habit, using the same paths over the many years. Then suddenly we build roads straight across their routes and they then have to negotiate these roads. The reason could be as somple as that!

It could also be that the younger male bigfoots cross the roads playing some sort of game like as a dare or something. With its siblings acting as an audience nearby in the woods. I read an interesting story about a motorist coming across two bigfoots sitting there in the middle of the road not too far apart from each other. I don't think the motorist stopped to find out exactly what they were doing!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A creature as elusive and shy as the furry guy could surely hear a car coming and see the lights.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

"I have read some theories about migration. If this is a group of ancient peoples it would make sense. If its an undiscovered animal would they still migrate? Only birds migrate right????"

Many creatures migrate, from fish to caribou to penguins and butterflies. Some for mating, others for food in winter. People even migrate to warmer digs in the winter. Here in western Canada the Natives have legends that go way back that talk of what they called their "Hairy Brothers" that lived wild in the forests, grasslands and mountains. They basically scared the hell out of them so they just leave well enough alone and knew better than to cross paths. As for hanging out in the woods hoping to see one ... I think that's a needle in the haystack kinda thing. Hundreds of thousands of square miles of unforgiving wilderness is not the local state parks tourist fun walk. To go deep into their hood would be a long flight in and a shot in the dark as to location. Then there's the survival part of this equation. These guys would be cannibalizing the film crew well before the pick up date.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join