It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman of faith who loves America:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
dailycaller.com...

Dr. Carol Swain, professor of law and political science at Vanderbilt Law School, is a woman of faith who loves this country and the Constitution.

I don't know how to embed this video, but she covers all the question I have been asking myself.

landing.newsinc.com...

“As a black person, it bothers me that the America I know and love I feel like is being destroyed by a black man. I don’t understand why,” she said, discussing her serious concerns about President Obama’s legacy in an interview with The Daily Caller.

“It bothers me that so many black people have been deceived into supporting programs and policies that are killing them,” she continued.

She worries most about Obama’s governance and how it erodes constitutional freedoms.

“I value my free speech. You know, I take that clause [of the Constitution] very seriously,” Swain said. “And, what I see in America right now is our freedom of speech, our freedom of religion, freedom of association — all of that being totally eroded. And when I look at the Fourth Amendment about the search and seizure, I see we have no protection. We are living an Orwellian experience where we are almost under 24-hour surveillance. We never know when we are having a private conversation.”

Read more: dailycaller.com...

Swain puts her faith in ordinary Americans: “I don’t think we should put our confidence in our political leaders of either political party. It’s up to us; it’s gonna be we the people that transform this country.”

edit on 113131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What more can you add except.

I concur!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

sulaw

What more can you add except.

I concur!!!

One comment she made really caught my attention she says he isn't native born American.

Not a native born black man that has the history and the roots in the country.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It is so comforting knowing that their are people still left in our most esteemed educational facilities that have not been corrupted by this and other administrations. It is people like her that need to take advantage of their position and help open the eyes of our younger generation to see the horrible atrocities being conducted under guise of good government. Just as the libs have been doing to convince them that constitutionalists are evil war mongers. Those who seek to alter the constitution need to be viewed as an enemy of the state.

Now I am sure their will be a witch hunt to seek elimination of her employment because of her beliefs, she is considered extreme. God bless her and her initiative.

GNO

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

see the horrible atrocities being conducted under guise of good government.

amen

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Very profound to those that truly care and understand the truth ....problem is ,that tptb are very good at disanfransizing populaces to get the results they want ....the ones that don't know will go to vote for the ones they ought not to and the ones that really know , know that they shouldn't go ....catch 22 for me .....

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

There are so many mixed messages being sent to the people and not just by our government officials, it seems to me now that for years forces have been at work trying and succeeding to undermine our society.

I have come to the conclusion like her, that it will be many generation before we see what has been done.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Nice to see such a person speaking up.

However, I believe that the rot is sooooooooooo deep and soooooooo intensely entrenched with such powerful forces so secure in their positions and power wielding . . . I don't think anything but Armageddon will solve the problem.

It is the time . . . when . . . as Scripture attests . . .

when the evil rule, the good hide themselves.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

BO XIAN

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Nice to see such a person speaking up.

However, I believe that the rot is sooooooooooo deep and soooooooo intensely entrenched with such powerful forces so secure in their positions and power wielding . . . I don't think anything but Armageddon will solve the problem.

It is the time . . . when . . . as Scripture attests . . .

when the evil rule, the good hide themselves.

Thanks for posting this.

I agree we may have gone to the place of no return.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The article has been removed.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Christian Voice
The article has been removed.

that's odd
you can still access the video linked.
edit on 083131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Not odd at all. The victors wright history.

I googled and the only source I could find is only the video and the quoted text you posted.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

hillbilly4rent

Not odd at all. The victors wright history.

I googled and the only source I could find is only the video and the quoted text you posted.

really strange , wonder what happened?

I'm glad I linked the video beacause I wasn't going to.
edit on 083131p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It is stange, no mention of the text anywhere that icould find other than the link to the video.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

hillbilly4rent

It is stange, no mention of the text anywhere that icould find other than the link to the video.

I did read some of the comments at that site, they were pretty hateful.

new topics

top topics

join