It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Reveal Extraordinary Sonic Properties of Stonehenge....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Imagewerx
reply to post by Wolfenz

Even if the plans were lost during the fire at the library of Alexander,there'd still be physical evidence of these devices,of which I've yet to see any trace?
I'm by no means an expert on this subject,so I am willing enough to be educated by those who do have empircal evidence that what we believe today is wrong.

ILL Bite Again Imagewerx

Where are the Devices of Constructing n Building The Slabs and Stone f like the Red Granite LOL For the Pryamids let alone traviling 100reds of miles to the location aka the red granite ! yeah

Where are those Devices too!! ...probably the Same place where this speaking device went ! I have see any trace of that either !! or !! The Ruins of Puma Punku where are the device that built them ! tho i can say it look like it was made from some Mold !! speaking about the H blocks there in Bolivia Peru No traces of how it was made either ..

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe the tales/history of King Arthur are true. I believe in the first or second chapter it is discussed that giants had moved the healing stones to Salisbury, naming it Stonehenge.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

apokalupsis33vital
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe the tales/history of King Arthur are true. I believe in the first or second chapter it is discussed that giants had moved the healing stones to Salisbury, naming it Stonehenge.

The Question True Sized Giants!! or Someone with Superhuman ability's or High Advance Race
Considered a Giant as Fallen Angels and Nephilim descendants, The Hebrew Bible, Trolls, as The Beowulf in the Legend .. King Arthur is a great Legend where a true Celtic/Welsh Brit or an Roman Royal/Nobel

Magic !!is Considered blasphemy in Religion that are Branches of Abraham Which The irony is that Abraham is From UR aka known to be a Sumerian City as Abraham's Father is thought to be a Priest Named Terah.. From the Shem Line.. yet in all there is magic through out the Bible

in Antediluvian times ... there was all wickedness in the Lines of the Supernatural , Ability's that God More less Deluded Humans even more !! after the Deluge so who to say..

but there is Humans with Unique Ability's Running around ! as we Speak ..

STAN LEE'S SUPERHUMANS
www.history.com...

Stan Lee's Superhumans is a television series that debuted August 5, 2010 on History. It is hosted by comic book superhero creator Stan Lee and follows contortionist Daniel Browning Smith, "the most flexible man in the world", as he searches the globe for real-life superhumans – people with extraordinary physical or mental abilities.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Superhumans

Interesting note during the Cold War what has been claimed
The Russians KGB and Americans CIA British MI-5 were searching much like the real Deal X-Men ...

Interesting !!
just imagine if there was allot of people in the world like these people in the list of Episode Below !!
say thousands of years ago.. ????

List of episodes
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Superhumans#List_of_episodes

first one from the List...

101 "Electro Man" August 5, 2010
Daniel meets Rajmohan Nair of Kollam, India, who can withstand being shocked by electricity 30 times the amount that can kill an ordinary man; Scott Flansburg of San Diego, California, a "human calculator" who can perform complex arithmetic in his head; Juan Ruiz of Los Angeles, California, a blind man who can see the world around him with bat-like echolocation; and Dennis Rogers of Houston, Texas, the "strongest man in the world".

Dennis Rodgers !! Scientists discovered he has more Muscle Fibers n neurons in the Body to generate the Energy in the Muscle of any ((( known ))) man on the planet ! Now Imagine (( IF )) there was many like him during the time of the construction of the Stonehenge The Pyramids etc...

edit on 9-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A few years ago I considered doing a 'soundscape' conceptual art piece at Stonehenge and I still might, then I mentioned it publicly, then a few plagiarists all but ruined anything surrounding the aura of 'conceptual' to the trite and contrived.

I do think acoustics of places have significance to their purpose and comprehension on levels perhaps most are unaware of.

It stands to reason that those more in tune with their senses (their reliance on the environment made it so) would be more inclined to take account of such factors as acoustics and sound properties of materials and architecture.
edit on 9-12-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Wolfenz

Imagewerx
reply to post by Wolfenz

Even if the plans were lost during the fire at the library of Alexander,there'd still be physical evidence of these devices,of which I've yet to see any trace?
I'm by no means an expert on this subject,so I am willing enough to be educated by those who do have empircal evidence that what we believe today is wrong.

ILL Bite Again Imagewerx

Where are the Devices of Constructing n Building The Slabs and Stone f like the Red Granite LOL For the Pryamids let alone traviling 100reds of miles to the location aka the red granite ! yeah

Where are those Devices too!! ...probably the Same place where this speaking device went ! I have see any trace of that either !! or !! The Ruins of Puma Punku where are the device that built them ! tho i can say it look like it was made from some Mold !! speaking about the H blocks there in Bolivia Peru No traces of how it was made either ..

There's no evidence of devices because apart from copper saws and sand they didn't use devices to build the pyramids.In fact they did,but just the devices called the human mind and the human body.That's why we say we couldn't build them today because we are too lazy and self reliant on devices.If we can't go out to the DIY store (or order it from Amazon) to get a device to do a specific task,we're stuffed and give up waaaaaaaaaay too easily.
I do agree on the moulding theory though.There is a LOT of very solid evidence that the pyramids were made using limestone concrete,that after all this time would have been baked to the point of being indistinguishable from natural stone.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Imagewerx

Wolfenz

Imagewerx
reply to post by Wolfenz

ILL Bite Again Imagewerx

There's no evidence of devices because apart from copper saws and sand they didn't use devices to build the pyramids.In fact they did,but just the devices called the human mind and the human body.That's why we say we couldn't build them today because we are too lazy and self reliant on devices.If we can't go out to the DIY store (or order it from Amazon) to get a device to do a specific task,we're stuffed and give up waaaaaaaaaay too easily.
I do agree on the moulding theory though.There is a LOT of very solid evidence that the pyramids were made using limestone concrete,that after all this time would have been baked to the point of being indistinguishable from natural stone.

well just maybe the Device were taken ( HOME ) from an Advance Civilation Race of Being Humans or Humanoids that is

Didn't use Devices to build the Pyramids ! yeah interesting. YE!! needs to Explain the RED Granite Stone then ? and where did it come from !! Closest place is 100s of miles Away!! TONS TONS !! the Tonnage ! yeah the Human Mind as Meaning? Brain without Brawn>? or you saying a JEDI Knight ! moving the Red Granite .LOL.. yeah Sure the Blocks could be explained as in Moulds Possible theory it would of taken a long loong time to build them in that process but what temperature of would it take to bake them? and then again a (( DEVICE )) of doing so.. then again you may want to explain the precision of the accuracy that you can not put a razor in between the Blocks well somewhat..

Here Look

Stone quarries of ancient Egypt
en.wikipedia.org...

Location Aswan
en.wikipedia.org...

to be exact!! its 536.7 Miles!!!!

Care to explain how the Red Granite how it got there to CAIRO !!

Well One has Tried to explain how
How were the pyramids built?

Transporting stone blocks down the Nile

A new method by Franz Löhner
www.cheops-pyramide.ch...

Personally I think its a FAIL!!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Ok,we could do this "to me,to you...." thing for years to come,but as this topic is about the alleged sonic properties of Stonehenge,we're veering dangerously off topic here.
If you want to start a new thread on this very subject,I'd be quite happy to join in where we left off?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well they couldn't exactly just plug in a Marshall Stack so they did their best, eh?

I think the idea of striking them in specific ways is getting off the right track though. You would see a wear pattern on the stone if that were the case because these things have been around a long time, eh? And are such patterns there to be found? Rather, I would guess it just demonstrates that they resonate. A crowd of people singing, multiple large drums, any assemblage of instruments would benefit from having some large resonators present.

Also, I guess this is a good place to mention that I'm pretty convinced that what most people think of as Stonehenge is just the structural elements for a larger building made of wood with a roof. There are a lot of post holes that have had odd explanations over the years but they are arranged just so for a particular, geometrically clever sort of roof. A fair number of people have written about it by now so it's all out there on Google etc. Some people out there have even suggested that the shape of the building with a roof constructed in the particular way it probably was constructed would have given the built out Stonehenge excellent acoustics, and choosing structural stones based in part for their acoustic properties certainly does fit (resonate lol) with that.

The idea is catching on but I guess plenty of people out there have just been so used to seeing it as a rock circle that they wouldn't like to see it any other way, because they like it the way it is, the way they found it and came to know it, all bare and mysterious.

The same kind of thing happened with ancient Greek and Roman statues; when they were rediscovered, whole styles of art and architecture developed around the idea and aesthetic of these things all having been plain stone in the ancient world. Physical science has revealed that this was all actually an odd error with profound consequences, because in the ancient world, all those plain statues and buildings were actually painted and decorated in bright colors, or with glass or gems for eyes, etc and the actual ancient aesthetic was surprisingly colorful and gaudy and garish compared to the renaissance 'revival' of the style.

In defense of the people who like Stonehenge as they are used to knowing it without a roof etc, Stonehenge is so old that people who are still very "ancient" to us were probably the first to see it more like most people are used to seeing it now. That it probably originally had a roof etc doesn't mean that it didn't also then spend thousands of years without one, interpreted and used as a structure meant to be the way it appears.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

11andrew34
Well they couldn't exactly just plug in a Marshall Stack so they did their best, eh?

I think the idea of striking them in specific ways is getting off the right track though. You would see a wear pattern on the stone if that were the case because these things have been around a long time, eh? And are such patterns there to be found? Rather, I would guess it just demonstrates that they resonate. A crowd of people singing, multiple large drums, any assemblage of instruments would benefit from having some large resonators present.

Also, I guess this is a good place to mention that I'm pretty convinced that what most people think of as Stonehenge is just the structural elements for a larger building made of wood with a roof. There are a lot of post holes that have had odd explanations over the years but they are arranged just so for a particular, geometrically clever sort of roof. A fair number of people have written about it by now so it's all out there on Google etc. Some people out there have even suggested that the shape of the building with a roof constructed in the particular way it probably was constructed would have given the built out Stonehenge excellent acoustics, and choosing structural stones based in part for their acoustic properties certainly does fit (resonate lol) with that.

In defense of the people who like Stonehenge as they are used to knowing it without a roof etc, Stonehenge is so old that people who are still very "ancient" to us were probably the first to see it more like most people are used to seeing it now. That it probably originally had a roof etc doesn't mean that it didn't also then spend thousands of years without one, interpreted and used as a structure meant to be the way it appears.

As I've already mentioned about half a dozen times in this thread,a couple of dozen people singing and banging drums would only generate about 0.00001% (a guess!!!) of the amount of acoustic energy needed to cause a 20 ton lump of stone partly buried in the ground to resonate,even if that type of stone is said to have "interesting acoustic properties",it would only do so if you hit it with a hammer the size of an elephant.Actually that's probably unfair,hitting it with anything man sized wouldn't do anything that would give them any sort of acoustic feedback.The interior space IF FINISHED would definitely have had some sort of acoustic schizzle going on,but just echoes and a few resonant peaks and troughs that could naturally amplify certain sound frequencies.

Your theory that it might once have had a roof on it is an interesting one I've not heard before.I don't think it applies in this case though,the builders were known to have been at one with the sky and world around them (allegedly) and would have left the inner sanctum open the heavens.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join