It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anti NIO club

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
We shall fight the New internet order.

Whos with me?!!!???!!!!??!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!!?!?!?!?


arg. Tie 'em up then shoot 'em
or we could
and theres always:bash: and all make them :bnghd:

Fight them!




posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
pfftttt....and i was gonna make you my right hand man...
Oh well, tough cookies on you



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yeah, well now im my own right, left and middle man, man. So ha.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   


:bash::bash::bash::bash:



you do not desire to challenge us, join us... come to the infinite side....




posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
dont mess with the NIO we shall walk all over anyone who opposes our movement and destroy them.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The NIO is far too powerful to be challenged,

soon the entire internet shall become mere tools in the hands of the NIO

*evil laugh*



[Edited on 18-11-2004 by UK Wizard]



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
The NIO is far too powerful to be challenged,

soon the entire internet shall become mere tools in the hands of the NIO

*evil laugh*

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by UK Wizard]


Sorry, i shall tell you all the truth. The all mightly leader of the NIO is in fact one of our spys.

*Even eviler laugh*

We shall conquer all! and those who opose shall be brainwashed into buying (oh yes this the evil part) all of Busteds albums. Now thats bad.

Ve have vays of makeing shou talk!



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Sorry, i shall tell you all the truth. The all mightly leader of the NIO is in fact one of our spys.

*Even eviler laugh*

We shall conquer all! and those who opose shall be brainwashed into buying (oh yes this the evil part) all of Busteds albums. Now thats bad.

Ve have vays of makeing shou talk!


This is why i label the rest "fake"..
just look at them..

*Even bigger evil laugh*



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You dare show your avatar here? You are un-welcome.

*even bigger than you evil laugh*

HA



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
You dare show your avatar here? You are un-welcome.

*even bigger than you evil laugh*

HA


How dare you show your avatar AND post in our thread :O!
*Much bigger evil laugh, so evil its beyond evil*



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
How dare you come here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Evil laugh thats so evil its good again*

Beat that



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Join the New Internet Order!!!!

*Laughs so evily that Shorty will never beat it*
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! You can't resist us. If you do then I'll just have to take care of you, besides I'm the NIO Godfather (Infinite is the Grandmaster) so I can do almost anything!!!



posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Your small puny threats scare me not.

* ha ha you thought you could laugh eviler than me, you were wrond. This is well eviler than yours*



posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
*Laughs so evily that Shorty will never beat it*
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! I've just shot up you're HQ as retribution for shooting up our HQ. Don't mess with the NIO Godfather's comrades and master. BTW I've noticed that nobody has replied with an offer to join the anti-NIO. Now look at how many have joined the NIO. We are already ahead of you. *Laughs so evily that Shorty will never beat it*
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!



posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
ATTACK THEM!!!


You didn't shoot up our HQ all your guys got shot by our guys. HAHAHAHA

*Evil than all laughs before it*



posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
ATTACK THEM!!!


You didn't shoot up our HQ all your guys got shot by our guys. HAHAHAHA

*Evil than all laughs before it*

*Laughs like Nelson from the Simpson* Ha Ha! I just torched all your guys.
Now for the NIO to celebrate one of our victories! All Hail Infinite



posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So yu shot a few minions but i have shut done your NIO. I one the legal battle. HAHAHAHA



posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't see the thread locked. Besides how do you explain the Zed and MacKiller fanclubs. Even our own mods are bending the rule. It appears that your small legal inconvinience has been by passed. *Laughs so evily that Shorty will never beat it*
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It is obvious that the ranks of the Mods right the way to the top have been coruptied. Maybe even Simon!

Anyway i must now set you on fire, you dare show your avatar here!

Bye, bye Mr. Dude let this be a lesson to you


Shorty says " mmmmmm. Fried dude. Me thinks it is time to eat"



posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
It is obvious that the ranks of the Mods right the way to the top have been coruptied. Maybe even Simon!


The power of the NIO does indeed reach very far....




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join