It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - UFO filmed over Leeds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Yorkshire Evening post is showing a video of a UFO
over Bramley, Leeds area taken by a woman at a train stop
on the 24th November 2013. The UFO appears to emanate
from the ground during this video clip and make erratic moves.

UFO investigator Gary Heseltine claims the video footage
of the UFO to be 'highly significant' in the Y.E Post article

A local person in the comments section has claimed that a local man regularly flies his remote control planes in that very area.

Please note that there is a 30 sec advert prior to the video.

www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk...

edit on 2-12-2013 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

deprogrammer
A local person in the comments section has claimed that a local man regularly flies his remote control planes in that very area.

I'm seeing that too.
Its looks exactly the same as previous videos I've watched of model aircraft with LEDS attached.

founder and editor of UFO Truth Magazine Gary Heseltine... the sighting was “highly significant”.

People see what they want to see.

Edit - if anyone wants to check out the area, the woman is standing at
53.80505N, 1.63751W
looking in a south west direction.

At about the right distance away, there are a number of large grassy areas that a model aircraft flyer might wish to use.

edit on amMondayfam1 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

alfa1

deprogrammer

I'm seeing that too.
Its looks exactly the same as previous videos I've watched of model aircraft with LEDS attached.

founder and editor of UFO Truth Magazine Gary Heseltine... the sighting was “highly significant”.

Those expert witnesses and Investigators cant identify
a model plane. That is UFO highly significant indeed.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
At the bottom of the aerial view I put in my previous posting, there is a large grassy area at the bottom that would be in the right direction for a model aircraft flown at night.

I cant find a video of one flown at night, but here is a video of a model aircraft flown from that very same park, in the day...

Edit - the very same guy flying at NIGHT, and just a few weeks ago...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here's a good one:

This image was taken during a flight on the 24th.
The very same evening that the "ufo" was seen, and it captures the very spot where the woman was standing when saw the ufo coming from the same direction that the model aircraft is being flown from.

Just a little while after this flight, after sunset, there will be the sighting of the "ufo".

At the start of the video, the model aircraft flyer says "...I've got time for about 2 more flights..."

If anyone has a youtube account, they should write to him and tell him he's famous. He could then probably upload the video of that very "ufo" flight.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Case solved

Funny Iam going around to my mates house tonight and you can see his house on the daylight vid

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Excellent work alpha1.

If anyone has a youtube account, they should write to him and tell him he's famous. He could then probably upload the video of that very "ufo" flight.

I imagine he risks losing his plane at night like that just to stimulate "sightings". He's probably laughing so hard he's blowing chunks.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

intrptr

I imagine he risks losing his plane at night like that just to stimulate "sightings". He's probably laughing so hard he's blowing chunks.

I was thinking that with both videos, somebody could create a "split screen" video showing both at the same time, just to really prove the case.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Oh, I think you nailed it. Theres a lot of nighttime LED blimps, frisbees, planes and copters out there.

As well, poor mans remote flying LED ---chinese lanterns.

regards,

intrptr

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You from around here Alfa? I don't live far from there my self.

Nice digging my friend.
edit on 2-12-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by alfa1

Oh, I think you nailed it. Theres a lot of nighttime LED blimps, frisbees, planes and copters out there.

As well, poor mans remote flying LED ---chinese lanterns.

regards,

intrptr

I've seen these in many stores, remote controlled helicopters, planes, etc...for 30 bucks on up. we here on ATS have to be more discriminating before declaring that something appears to be alien.
edit on 2-12-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well done to Alfa1 for the swift investigative skills to identify
the true causes of this alleged UFO video. This facile media
UFO story was sorted within an hour on ATS, yet it will make
'The Sun' newspaper tomorrow and maybe some other outlets.

One has to wonder the integrity of these promoted UFO stories.

It would be credibility damaging for a (local) UFO investigator
to promote such a poor piece of evidence, which was clearly
poorly researched. I could never imagine Jenny Randles ever
being fooled or promoting a video such as this Leeds UFO video.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

The RC local enthusiast UFO Leeds video in the media
(Birdwatcher1 on YouTube) has posted on the
Yorkshire Evening Post comments that he was flying
a Walrus RC Glider on that very night 24-11-13.

Alfa1 on ATS solved within an hour with video and locations.

No effort has been made by original UFO researcher to correct.

Is this a self attentive profit game for these UFO related events
to make it into the media at the expense of geniune research?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

deprogrammer

I see he's now also placed a comment on the youtube video (attached above) with the night flight:

blackbirdboy1 5 hours ago
Seems I'm Famous now! Take a look on Leeds Evening Post Website, on Latest News & check out the U.F.O sighting!!! Soft Sod's.

deprogrammer

And its not like it was difficult.
There is a HUGE road sign on the left of the video showing where she was in relation to the A647 highway. As well as the news article stating she was in West Leeds, I think anyone who tried could have found her location.
The news article also says the lit up building in front of her is a Morrisons Supermarket. How many of those are there in West Leeds near the A647? I havn't checked, but I could guess there's not too many.

After that it was just google searches of various keywords: quadcopter / west leeds / model aircraft / night flying , etc... which found the youtube videos quite quickly.

Any serious UFO researcher could have done it.

deprogrammer
No effort has been made by original UFO researcher to correct.

He has a facebook page.
I suggest somebody tell him (unless of course he's deleting the giveaway comments)
Most of the Facebook page appears to be "give us yer money" type of stuff with adverts of conferences, his magazine, his daughters yoga classes, and other shameless self promotion... etc...

In the last couple of days I've reveived an excellent single witness sighting report from Leeds but significantly it has the backing of a series of excellent mobile phone clips.
I'm still checking it out but if all is genuine the evidence provided so far would equate to a major video night footage case due to the length of duration and the spectacular movements of the UFO on display.

bleh.
Maybe I should make money that way too.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wrong. It was a local troupe of boyscout conducting a science experiment with candles & paper mache kites.

alfa1

deprogrammer

I'm seeing that too.

Edit - if anyone wants to check out the area, the woman is standing at
53.80505N, 1.63751W
looking in a south west direction.

At about the right distance away, there are a number of large grassy areas that a model aircraft flyer might wish to use.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

alfa1

deprogrammer

I see he's now also placed a comment on the youtube video (attached above) with the night flight:

blackbirdboy1 5 hours ago
Seems I'm Famous now! Take a look on Leeds Evening Post Website, on Latest News & check out the U.F.O sighting!!! Soft Sod's.

deprogrammer

And its not like it was difficult.
There is a HUGE road sign on the left of the video showing where she was in relation to the A647 highway. As well as the news article stating she was in West Leeds, I think anyone who tried could have found her location.
The news article also says the lit up building in front of her is a Morrisons Supermarket. How many of those are there in West Leeds near the A647? I havn't checked, but I could guess there's not too many.

After that it was just google searches of various keywords: quadcopter / west leeds / model aircraft / night flying , etc... which found the youtube videos quite quickly.

Any serious UFO researcher could have done it.
I should make money that way too.

I find it disturbing that a so called leading UFO Researcher
that attends the Press Club Disclosure UFO conference cannot
solve a UFO case in his doorstep and 'Alfa1' on ATS can find
the photographic locations and true causes in one hour.

Has Gary Heseltine UFO Researcher, made any attempt to reveal that the source of the alleged UFO video originated from the local remote control enthusiast 'blackbirdboy1' videos on YouTube. The RC enthusiast has even stated in the same
'Yorkshire Post' that his RC Walrus Glider was responsible.

Are we supporting the illusion of genuine UFO researchers?

A Speaker Curcuit Bandwagon that is no more than role play?

A Cash Cow to participate in documentaries and conferences?

Admitting you got it wrong or essentially highlighting the true
causes of the alleged UFO would suffice. Alfa1`s skills here?

I`m sure 'A1' would not be bothered in taking credit on solving.

Blackbirdboy1 in Bramley Leeds, is laughing his socks off at Ufology. And who could blame him ''RC yes ..UFO not''

new topics

top topics

join