It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India's Nuclear Scientists Keep Dying---Mysteriously. Who's Behind It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I read an article and have done some research on the mysterious and ongoing deaths of many of India's nuclear scientists. People that work in the nuclear field in India have packed up and left the country out of fear, which gives you an idea of how serious an issue this is.

An article from the Vice website points out:

Not only has the scientific community been plagued by "suicides," unexplained deaths, and sabotage, but those incidents have gone mostly underreported in the country—diluting public interest and leaving the cases quickly cast off by police.

The two most recent deaths of men from the nuclear research community:

Last month, two high-ranking engineers—KK Josh and Abhish Shivam—on India's first nuclear-powered submarine were found on railway tracks by workers. They were pulled from the line before a train could crush them, but were already dead. No marks were found on the bodies, so it was clear they hadn't been hit by a moving train, and reports allege they were poisoned elsewhere before being placed on the tracks to make the deaths look either accidental or like a suicide. The media and the Ministry of Defence, however, described the incident as a routine accident and didn't investigate any further.

The exact number of deaths is not known, but has only been quoted as "a long list."

Many of the deaths are ruled as suicides, and those that don't seem to fit that bill are listed as "unexplained" and not investigated again. Several families have contested the cause of death, but don't appear to have gotten very far.

Who could be behind the deaths, if they are, in fact, murders? According to one article:

Two authors have alleged that the US have dabbled in sabotaging the country's technological efforts in the past; China is in a constant soft-power battle with India; and the volatile relationship with Pakistan makes the country a prime suspect. "It could be any of them," Madhav said.

Since the US has had a spree of similar deaths in our research communities, I find this issue to be very concerning----and suspicious.

Even more alarming is that India is doing nothing to protects its scientists.

And why have they refused to really research these deaths?

Sources: www.vice.com...

news.oneindia.in...

edit on 2-12-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Interesting.

Since we're guessing and dont have any real evidence, I'm going with the US/UK/israel puppet masters.

They're pretty much responsible for most things these days and dont seem to have any moral issues with regards to killing people.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by MRuss

Interesting.

Since we're guessing and dont have any real evidence, I'm going with the US/UK/israel puppet masters.

They're pretty much responsible for most things these days and dont seem to have any moral issues with regards to killing people.

Very possible but i also think that these ppl, lets call them elitist do not really owe to any country but are above all of them, their game is much different than we the ppl knowledge, hitmen are like their version of political lobbiest or something...It would be quite sock if the puplic would learn all of it how this world is really run by, thats my theory atleast.. One more simple way to look at them is as Organized crime organisations, thats how i kinda see it nowdays. (Above all the laws etc)

LE: I have read here and there for while now that in few decades India could be major player in world power, this would make "sence" that major players that are now, tries to slow India down any means necessery..
edit on 2-12-2013 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Very nice thread make my mind push me to solve it, when i read this i remember the project bluebeam, and rosvelt incident..there is 25 scientist and engineer die mysteriously, start from suicide, car insident, to kidnap someone when they lunch in resto..i dont know what they did but something very serious and so intense happen..when you know that maybe you dead too..

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
PTB. Possibly China. But all the other culprits come to mind. Either they knew something, perhaps they have some black projects going there, or its a slap in India's face to even be doing advanced science and they're trying to force them to slave status only.

new topics

top topics

join