It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family returns home from visiting dying relative to find stranger has moved into their house, change

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
That's called breaking and entering and burglary. Why isn't the criminal in jail?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by snowen20

Once we were having a bit of difficulty with some new neighbors on a bordering property to our own. We decided those problems needed to stop, and he was the one to declare war. My son and his friend were expert marksmen, with his friend winning national championships consistently...(he ended up joining the marines and dying before he was 21 sadly) and of course they had their cute little toys, night vision goggles and gorilla suits and the like along with their guns. (I'm sure everyone knows how boys are)

Everyone thought we were gone one weekend and, to make a long story short, we never once had another problem again with our neighbor. Very nice and pleasant neighbor he became.

It is too bad that these people do not have someone who can scare the daylights out of this man who is squatting on their property.
edit on 3-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

yeah, where are the neighbors in this whole deal?

i'd do something stupid, i know. berserka! lol!
that's why, tell your neighbors and friends you are going away. hold the mail.

who can change locks? a lock smith, duh.
well? tell him too! but it's stupid to even think about.

i would sue everyone that made me wait, to get my house back.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I hope the next time he tries this the home owners are still there and shoot him dead on sight while breaking in. The FBI said in the news footage said what he us doing is not even legal. He may think it is finding loop holes and such. But he won't get away with this in the long fun . His quiet title bs court papers will likely get thrown out IMO. He is warped in his thinking, even confident he will get away with this what a arrogant scum bag. I hope the family's seek restitution for emotional damage. He belongs behind bars he is a criminal and a con artist. A total fraud.

edit on 3-12-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

coldkidc
All that means is nobody has scared this asshole bad enough

As far as I'm concerned - anything you'd consider doing to a burglar would be fair game when dealing with this guy. It's my house & you just came in uninvited.

Some idiot down here tried that crap last year & the courts already arrested & charged him.
Bet the same thing happens with this guy...

If not, then I guess I'll have to stop paying my mortgage cause it obviously doesn't really matter.

ETA: Justice has been served...at least for now...

edit on 3-12-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)
oh thank the gods this parasite is where he belongs , the only home he knows Jail
. I can't say what I'd love to do to this SOB without violating TOS. every fabric of my being hates that guy.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

HAHA!!!!!!!! Yeah Beeyatch!!

Hope you enjoy your new holding cell, you lousy piece of crap! I can't properly express myself with the new ATS emoticons, but I'm dancing a jig in seeing him occupying his new residence. LOL

Satisfaction!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
LOL Court Appointed atty, thought the laws here dont apply to him in his mind LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

RickyD
If you can't see how staged this is...wow. I mean come on this guy is definitely an agent provocateur just look at the situation, then read the spin from the story. It's obvious guys....

PURE PROPAGANDA
edit on 2-12-2013 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

I think it a bit funny. This guy is just acting out the fantasy that many on this forum harbor, total independence aka sovereign citizen. Then when we see how disruptive and destructive this kind of fantasy can be we want to disclaim any ownership and blame it on overlords. The very ones we blame for the origination of the fantasy of the true independent individual.

There is no true independent individual. He can't exist and be truly independent.

Hey but what a concept. Create chaos. Clog up and destroy confidence in the court system. Destroy peoples lives. Anarchy, bring it on. Just because you don't want to pay taxes.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm just glad to see that this scumbag is in the Big House and the poor families are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this whole ordeal. My faith in the justice system has been restored... a little.

I'm kinda shocked that this guy managed to lay claim to 7 houses on the same day and officials didn't even seem to question him about these "abandoned" homes. I'm also quite curious to know what this guy did to the people's personal belongings. I'd bet dollars to donuts that you'll find most of the electronics in the local pawn shop.

Still this guy should consider himself VERY lucky he didn't try doing this to someone like me, I'd of beaten the fear of god into him, jail time or not.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by okyouwin

You sound confused really. Sovereigns believe in common law, and depriving another person of their property violates common law....

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I hope a big, nasty cellmate lays claim to Carr's bunghole the way Carr lays claims to other peoples' property.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'd have to say that this is just burglary taken to the next step. This guy obviously staked out the victims, most likely found out their vacation plans and how long they planned on being away. This guy is obviously somewhat savvy with the law. This sort of thing takes planning. Obviously if these people up and left suddenly this would be harder to pull off. He had to have had a few marks.

I see it happening this way: He has all of the Ohio state laws applicable to the crime he plans to commit studied, printed out, and ready. He may be adept at hacking people's internet or phones. The family most likely planned to visit this dying relative a week or more in advance. These sort of things can be found out via email or phone tap. He probably watched them drive down the street when he made his "legal" move. Did the paperwork and moved in within 2 days, most likely. This guy was slick. Evil. But slick.

If the family can prove stalking or invasion of privacy, or that he spied on them in any way, this guy is toast. Aside from that, laws can help criminals in some cases. Very scary.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sounds very similar to something my brother once told me about that would happen on occasion in Britain (not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet), but over there I believe its Gypsies (cant remember the whole story, so it might not be them... not that that matters, they usually pull crud like that), but basically they can claim ownership of the property in very short order if you aren't residing in it for a certain amount of time.

They'd wait until you left the house for a while and then on mass move in, and somehow they'd be in the right due to squatters rights or the police would be unable to evict them. Not sure how they do it (some odd loophole in the law) but mostly through scamming, but when I heard it, it made me go "eh what the hell, hows that possible?"... but seemingly it IS very possible.

Decent normal citizens wouldn't even think of trying it... but there seems to be a few who think they can. Pitty to see it happen in America too.

Just a pity the community doesn't all rally together and basically go around and knock some heads in...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
its a bit short on facts, and while possible to present forgery's to the cops. as soon as you had your real paperwork it would be over and they would be in jail for felonys.

my guess, is that this house fell into some grey area with the mortgage company or something.
still very hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

okyouwin

RickyD
If you can't see how staged this is...wow. I mean come on this guy is definitely an agent provocateur just look at the situation, then read the spin from the story. It's obvious guys....

PURE PROPAGANDA
edit on 2-12-2013 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

I think it a bit funny. This guy is just acting out the fantasy that many on this forum harbor, total independence aka sovereign citizen. Then when we see how disruptive and destructive this kind of fantasy can be we want to disclaim any ownership and blame it on overlords. The very ones we blame for the origination of the fantasy of the true independent individual.

There is no true independent individual. He can't exist and be truly independent.

Hey but what a concept. Create chaos. Clog up and destroy confidence in the court system. Destroy peoples lives. Anarchy, bring it on. Just because you don't want to pay taxes.

Ahhh NO...
Obviously you are a proponent of collectivist garbage to make statements like "independence ...is disruptive and destructive". You are wrong and making statements like that is indicative of the very evil nature of collectivism. Independence is freedom. Freedom and liberty are the natural state of man any philosphy that infringes on the freedom and liberty of man is evil. Down the road of collectivism lies mass murder and genocide all in the name of what is good for the collective group....Sorry I will take dealing with idiots like Mr Carr over being shot in the back of the head because I am independent and disruptive any day of the week.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Now that I know these homes were in foreclosure this makes alot more sense of how he was able to do this. The banks sell these "bad" loans in bulk to a third party / private investor. My old boss did this, and ended up regretting it. The thing is it's very difficult for these investors to actually claim the property unless they go through a formal eviction process or get the owners to agree to let the house be sold. These homes were all in different states, so it was VERY complicated to get real estate agents to oversee these properties and track down the owners if the house had been abandoned to get their signature to sell it...so in essence the private investors abandon these properties or allow them to be sold at tax sales. Apparently this man found some loophole that allowed him to claim these properties, and maybe if the homes were actually abandoned by both the home owner and mortgage holder he could legally claim them.

The thing is, this scumbag didn't want the crappy homes both parties would abandon and somehow he found a way to get this info. and exploit this whole mess and claim homes that weren't actually abandoned before the homeowner was able to re-negotiate the loans. My boss was letting people pay off their loans on pennies on the dollar...which was a win, win for all parties, since he never paid what the home owners had to pay originally...lol...hope I explained that right.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Scumbag it too nice a word for this character. They should tar and feather him. Then send him on his way. If he thinks that he can steal property legally. There had better be some action from what ever kangaroo court he filed this paper work with. Lets set the legal system back on him!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

i'll say it again i would have put a bulllet in his fool a knife with my blood on it in his hand and the so called quiet deed in the incinerator . when cops come fool was an armed intruder in my house he attacked me i dropped him end of story all missing stuff would go on my home owners insurance. but in all serious ness the only way you going to stop this is turn around and do this to some senators or judgs in your state then see how quick law iss changed

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Unity_99

chiefsmom
With as many cases of this we have been hearing about, why in the heck haven't laws been written to stop this BS???

I can't even imagine having this happen. Or how I would react to it.
Probably not very legally, I can bet.

I believe this is being done on purpose, and authorities aren't stopping it as it is obvious theft of over 1000 and therefore a SERIOUS crime, with federal prison as the outcome. So the police should march him out and jail him.

However, there is this movement to stop the real sovereign movement that is dealing with their pseudo laws and illegal laws, and colors of law, and I believe this is being allowed by the authorities, and like the plants in a protest that make trouble that are sent in by authorities, this is to try and smear the real sovereign movement because people are waking up.

James Gilliland, after being targetting and having authorities trying to shut him down for years on his own ranch, his own land, where they tried to tell him his own home was unauthorized building, is now a sovereign citizen.

It empowers people, but they don't like that.

So, they use "plants" to discredit the movement.

Sovereign Citizens and Freemen On the Land are all losers. All of them. They are lazy and selfish and blame the world for their problems. They take what others have earned and act with no responsibility.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

thx you for this .. !!!

Justice .. so far, is served !

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Gee....
How could he possibly be in jail, after all he's claimed his straw-man and is a “sovereign” so the “admiralty” court has no authority over him.

I guess this guy is going to get a hard lesson that he was sold a fake bill of goods by internet con men.
If it sounds too good to be true.... It is.... No matter what type of “fringe” the courtroom flag has on it...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join