It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family returns home from visiting dying relative to find stranger has moved into their house, change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

A family Ohio were in for a nasty surprised after they returned from a visit out-of-town visit to a dying relative to find someone else had moved into their house.

Their outrage has now turned into a court battle, pitting them against a man who says he has the court documents to prove the house is now his.

Robert Carr moved into the home that had been occupied for 21 years, changed the locks and emptied the house.

Family returns home from visiting dying relative to find stranger has moved into their house, changed all the locks and claimed it as HIS under obscure Ohio law

Ok..

I'm not sure who this ...................for a lack of a better word, scumbag, that he can scope out familes just so he can aqquire the hard earned home and BAM! Move right in....!

This is NOT just one home .. but ..........11 of them.. 11 families are now potentially homeless, because this scumbag, scopes out homeowners on vacation and then aqquires their homes ..

BEING FORWARNED is being Forarmed !

DON"T LET THIS HAPPEN.. !

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Interesting. From your source:

The suits are also used by so-called sovereign citizens, who believe they alone get to decide which laws to obey – particularly tax and property laws — based on what they determine to be the founding fathers’ intent.

The antigovernment movement has grown in recent years and is rooted in the anti-Semitic, anti-black and anti-tax Posse Comitatus movement of the 1970s and 1980s.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

GET YOUR GUN LICENSE OUT,,CLEAN THE GUN AND GO GET IT BACK

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'd burn it down before I let somebody else take it and keep it. It would be well worth the jail time if everything else failed. This is ridiculous and I would be tempted to burn it down just so they couldn't live in it UNTIL the case was heard.

Cut off your nose to spite your face? Maybe just a bit.... but so worth it IMO. I'd be damned if someone else would take something that I worked long and hard for.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
To me this is being done by someone sanctioned by PTB and black ops to make sovereign movements look bad.

In any case, I would have some big mean people remove him and slap him with an enormous law suit for all the things missing. He'd be in jail in the end.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You would think that there would be laws protecting us from this happening. There doesn't seem to be laws that protect people from deceit though, otherwise they would have to throw most of congress in jail. In this case, the judge or person who issued the new deed should also be held accountable and be liable to be sued. I would sue every person who tried to charge me and request a trial by jury with the jury selected from my area. Using loopholes in the law to steal is still stealing. I am surprised that the police did not lock up the guy who stole from these people, that is their job. Why do we need police if they do not do their job. Why do we need the courts if they do not do their job. The Judicial system needs to start using common sense or we should get rid of them.

This is not from our state but everything above should still apply.
edit on 2-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
With as many cases of this we have been hearing about, why in the heck haven't laws been written to stop this BS???

I can't even imagine having this happen. Or how I would react to it.
Probably not very legally, I can bet.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yes suing those blocking justice is also good idea. But first of all breaking into your own house with some big tough backyard mechanics, your own legal weapons and lots of bear spray, would be good. He would be tossed.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

chiefsmom
With as many cases of this we have been hearing about, why in the heck haven't laws been written to stop this BS???

I can't even imagine having this happen. Or how I would react to it.
Probably not very legally, I can bet.

I believe this is being done on purpose, and authorities aren't stopping it as it is obvious theft of over 1000 and therefore a SERIOUS crime, with federal prison as the outcome. So the police should march him out and jail him.

However, there is this movement to stop the real sovereign movement that is dealing with their pseudo laws and illegal laws, and colors of law, and I believe this is being allowed by the authorities, and like the plants in a protest that make trouble that are sent in by authorities, this is to try and smear the real sovereign movement because people are waking up.

James Gilliland, after being targetting and having authorities trying to shut him down for years on his own ranch, his own land, where they tried to tell him his own home was unauthorized building, is now a sovereign citizen.

It empowers people, but they don't like that.

So, they use "plants" to discredit the movement.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is the only case where I would condone them breaking into their own house, while that d bag is away, and do the same # he did.

That or just shoot his ass, litterly in the ass, till the gun goes "click".
You dont fcuk with the Jesus man.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Something similar happened to me with a homeless couple I tried to help. It was a nightmare. Still haven't gotten property back since the courts make it so hard (civil matter). It's devastating. Was a motor home. Takes a lot of money and time to fight these things. Then - do you even want the property back (house yes but...).

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
How is this clown claiming they 'abandoned' their property???
Tell ya what, they'd need the coroner to get this guy out of my house if he tried to do that to me...
ETA: forget the coroner, there are ALOT of caves up in the Uwharries near me, you know what I mean?

edit on 12/2/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The only issue is...

it's not your home any more...legally..that's the real issue..you can't burn down what you don't own, that's considered arson

Kangaruex4Ewe
I'd burn it down before I let somebody else take it and keep it. It would be well worth the jail time if everything else failed. This is ridiculous and I would be tempted to burn it down just so they couldn't live in it UNTIL the case was heard.

Cut off your nose to spite your face? Maybe just a bit.... but so worth it IMO. I'd be damned if someone else would take something that I worked long and hard for.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Just make their lifes a living hell. Talk to a cop and see what you can do that wont get you into trouble.

Or you can get a caulking gun, and while those d bags are asleep, caulk the door shut. That or you can get a clasp and a lock. Then get a screw driver, and screw the clasp to the door and to the frame next to it. It will take forever, but you need to be silent, because in both cases they are asleep. Once finished lock it and take the key and break it off in the lock. Super glue that in there and make sure you do this on a sunday. Most locksmiths are closed on sundays.

Be careful, dont leave your fingerprints and buy all the materials FAR from where you live, and pay cash. You can even make it a fun "fcuk those people" trip and have a picnic or something along the way!

You get caught, and you get arrested probably. So do that at your own risk, I dont condone this.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Personally...I think you might be right..

How would he know they aren't home? He, or a group/gang of spies would have to know when they actually did leave, what their routine was etc...

Unity_99
To me this is being done by someone sanctioned by PTB and black ops to make sovereign movements look bad.

In any case, I would have some big mean people remove him and slap him with an enormous law suit for all the things missing. He'd be in jail in the end.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

James Gilliland, after being targetting and having authorities trying to shut him down for years on his own ranch, his own land, where they tried to tell him his own home was unauthorized building, is now a sovereign citizen.

wait....whaaaat ??!!!

I've never once heard of this ..and have been there do to an investigation...where did you hear this from ??

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
WOW...!

I'm so sorry to hear this ...! People that do this kinda of 'stuff' forget that as they sow so shall they REAP!

Dianec
Something similar happened to me with a homeless couple I tried to help. It was a nightmare. Still haven't gotten property back since the courts make it so hard (civil matter). It's devastating. Was a motor home. Takes a lot of money and time to fight these things. Then - do you even want the property back (house yes but...).

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ha ha ha ..

yes.. yes we do know

HomerinNC
How is this clown claiming they 'abandoned' their property???
Tell ya what, they'd need the coroner to get this guy out of my house if he tried to do that to me...
ETA: forget the coroner, there are ALOT of caves up in the Uwharries near me, you know what I mean?

edit on 12/2/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What an outrage! America is becoming a shadow of what Mexico being doing for years.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Already posted a couple weeks ago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join