It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reason for Chemtrails. A form of galactic protection?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey guys!

I was just reading an article titled Bright, alluring Venus flaunts early evening charm and it mentions Venus being covered in sulfuric clouds that reflects sunlight easily -

For the period between Thanksgiving and the New Year, it remains an early evening one-planet light show. (By the way, it’s not a light source, but thanks to the shroud of perpetual sulfuric clouds, it’s reflecting sunlight.)

Source and full article

Anyway, I stumbled across this article via another website and one comment that someone posted under the article really stuck out to me. The comment read 'Under all those sulfuric clouds there is a whole ecosystem', or something very close to that. Anyway, it got me thinking that what if it's possible that there IS and ecosystem under those clouds, but not just an ecosystem; a whole civilization!

What I am getting at is what if the reason that the TPTB (or whatever you'd like to call them) are spraying chemtrails is to create a layer of atmosphere that will constantly reflect sunlight (When viewed from the outside of our atmosphere) hence making us look as bright as Venus at the moment. This in turn will hide us from any alien predators IF there are any lurking out there looking for a place to conquer and devour.

Just something I thought of, I don't necessarily believe it but thought it'd be cool to share and get some thoughts

Wasn't sure which forum to post in so I hope this is the right one.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I gave you a S&F for an innovative idea! I really enjoy new angles for old mysteries.
Nugget

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If we bright like Venus, wouldn't that attract even more attention?

The Annunaki won't be fooled by such a simple plan. They got lazers and stuff...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

And do Indian Burns and Stuff.....
edit on 2-12-2013 by MrCasas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If the powers that be are modifying the atmosphere to reflect sunlight, when are they figuring to see some result from the effort? At this rate, I think it would be measured in generations, not years. lol....

I'm really skeptical of chemtrails, although not outright saying it isn't real...due to plenty I saw on the road which I couldn't quite explain as what I knew to be contrails. Still, this explanation is a new one.

The Venus question is sure interesting. I've wondered for a long time what all might lurk beneath the clouds of our sister planet. Who knows? I know we've breached it before with probes, but like anything outside Mars, I don't think Man has done more than peak with very limited tech?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Shouldn't they be spraying everywhere then? As far as I know
chemtrailing is mostly confined to NATO countries (New Zealand
being the latest member of the NORTH ATLANTIC Treaty Organisation).

Half hidden/exposed is no good.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Who knows? I know we've breached it before with probes, but like anything outside Mars, I don't think Man has done more than peak with very limited tech?

Weren't those probes that tried to descend to the surface "limited" because they were quickly destroyed by the conditions and crushed by the extreme pressure of Venus?
edit on 12/2/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: sp

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

OneFreeMan
Shouldn't they be spraying everywhere then? As far as I know
chemtrailing is mostly confined to NATO countries (New Zealand
being the latest member of the NORTH ATLANTIC Treaty Organisation).

Half hidden/exposed is no good.

I don't fall into the chemtrail camp, but to your argument--air/wind moves.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Who knows? I know we've breached it before with probes, but like anything outside Mars, I don't think Man has done more than peak with very limited tech?

Weren't those probes that tried to descend to the surface "limited" because they were quickly destroyed by the conditions and crushed by the extreme pressure of Venus?

Well, there was that little detail too, huh? lol....

By now, you'd think they'd be able to develop something for a shell that would withstand the conditions and pressure long enough to get a good look around. If we can go to the total vacuum of deep space as well as the crushing depths of the Mariana Trench, surly we could build a Venetian probe able to land and look around a few minutes?

Maybe one of these days.... Who knows... Learning about what happened there may tell us more about what has happened here.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What I am getting at is what if the reason that the TPTB (or whatever you'd like to call them) are spraying chemtrails is to create a layer of atmosphere that will constantly reflect sunlight (When viewed from the outside of our atmosphere) hence making us look as bright as Venus at the moment. This in turn will hide us from any alien predators IF there are any lurking out there looking for a place to conquer and devour.

Increasing the albedo of the atmosphere to lower solar heating is one avenue that has been proposed by the geoengineering folks to manage global warming - generally using sulfur dioxide. There isn't any ET civilization on Venus unfortunately, the atmosphere is just too extreme for anything to live on the surface.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Chamberf=6

Well, there was that little detail too, huh? lol....

By now, you'd think they'd be able to develop something for a shell that would withstand the conditions and pressure long enough to get a good look around. If we can go to the total vacuum of deep space as well as the crushing depths of the Mariana Trench, surly we could build a Venetian probe able to land and look around a few minutes?

Maybe one of these days.... Who knows... Learning about what happened there may tell us more about what has happened here.

Well, there has been some work on using Stirling-cycle cooling for a rover mission, and the Russians have been looking at flying another lander mission (Venera-D). You'll find the following to be some very interesting reading:
mentallandscape.com...

By the time of Venera-13 and 14, a surprising amount of complex equipment was simply installed outside the pressure hull, exposed to the intensely hostile surface conditions. By this time, Soviet engineers had developed new heat-resistant materials and electronics that were comfortable in this working environment. Exotic lubricants, based on molybdenum disulphide and microscopic metal flakes, were designed to function at high pressures and temperatures up to 1000° C. While never deployed, a seismometer and thermopile battery were developed and tested, capable of operating indefinitely on the surface of Venus.
Perhaps the most impressive of these high temperature devices was the GZU soil sampling drill. Capable of drilling 3 cm into solid igneous rock, if needs be, it required the invention of new alloys and an electric motor. Machine parts were designed to fit and function properly only after thermal expansion to 500° C. The telescoping drill head lowers to the surface and bores for two minutes. Pyrotechnic charges break a series of seals that allow the high pressure atmosphere of Venus to rush into an assembly of tubes. Soil is carried in stages, into a soil transfer tube and onto a sample container. The sample container is driven through an airlock by pyrotechnic charges and into the x-ray fluorescence chamber. A large vacuum reservoir then lowers the chamber pressure to about 0.06 atmospheres.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

samuel1990
Just something I thought of, I don't necessarily believe it but thought it'd be cool to share and get some thoughts

The more ideas, the better.

I'm in the camp that the TPTB are playing with tech like chemtrails to experiment in weather modification. I'm also in the camp that these technologies have damaged our ecosystem and are the primary cause of our changing weather patterns (as opposed to normal geologic variations over time as indicated by ice cores and other earth sciences).

Some things stand out:

1) the volume of money/political power TPTB stand to make over carbon credits and other global warming games

2) the reported corrupt weather data-sets being pushed by TPTB. Makes no sense if the phenomena was real.

3) if their (government) mouths are open, you know their lying. That's just the way it is today.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

New Zealand didn't join NATO, they signed a cooperation agreement with them. Completely different things.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Maybe this will clarify things why they do it..

edit on 0b46America/ChicagoMon, 02 Dec 2013 17:46:46 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Dec 2013 17:46:46 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

Just putting this out there...but if a visitor from somewhere else in the universe has the technology that we have never seen before, so putting up some chemtrails aren't going to be much of a problem for them.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Maybe this will clarify things why they do it..

No, sorry not even remotely clear as why they do it.

There is so much wrong with that video.

I have to ask how you sat thru all of that?
edit on 2-12-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Well I think just like u did I guess?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Thanks for the video! I will give it a watch when I am at home later this evening- work dosen't like YT!

I appreciate you posting it, even if some other members don't, as I haven't seen that one before. So, thanks again : )

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

OneFreeMan
(New Zealand being the latest member of the NORTH ATLANTIC Treaty Organisation).

What makes you think New Zealand is a member of NATO?
www.nato.int...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Well I think just like u did I guess?

Then you didn't make it past Rosalind Peterson, because she doesn't believe in chemtrails now.

So what was this video supposed to show proof of again?
edit on 3-12-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join