It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaguya (Jaxa) & Clementine (U.S. Navy): The Tycho Crater Pyramid Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Comparing the Kaguya/Selene (Jaxa) and Clementine (U.S. Navy) images, emerge that the Pyramidal structure anomaly that lie at the rim of Tycho Crater is not a flat structure, and is not some kind of ejecta or a landslide. This a tall reflective structure. A Pyramidal structure with ONE kilometer in lenght... on every side... And it was detected by Kaguya/Selene fly by Terrain Camera...

Cropped by Kaguya (Jaxa) fly by

Clementine (U.S. Navy)

Clementine East orientation

Google Moon

The Pyramid ( shadow in Yellow)

edit on 2-12-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
interesting, but not conclusive...naturally.

btw...I have a question. I've been trying to find as many Tycho crater high-def pics. I have a hunch about something, but am trying to confirm my suspicions by examining as many pics of the area as I can.

I've searched through LRO files, but was unable to find much on Tycho...I need pics...not videos. I'm especially interested in the rim of the crater.

Do you know the best repos for Tycho crater pics ?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
interesting, but not conclusive...naturally.

btw...I have a question. I've been trying to find as many Tycho crater high-def pics. I have a hunch about something, but am trying to confirm my suspicions by examining as many pics of the area as I can.

I've searched through LRO files, but was unable to find much on Tycho...I need pics...not videos. I'm especially interested in the rim of the crater.

Do you know the best repos for Tycho crater pics ?

Hi Mario
Unfortunately you are right...

There aren't high res images of Tycho.
The LROC QuickMap is a forgery tool (in my opinion) bebause it show the anomaly as a flat landslide.

Totally different from the Kaguya and Clementine images...

Maybe the good "old" Lunar Orbiter...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks for the confirmation. I found it odd...that I was unable to find much on Tycho...I have spotted a few anomalies worth investigating on that NASA link from couple of days ago, in another thread. I don't know if you saw my screenshots from there...but I found it rather interesting and weird. Here is the link...

ATS

Now, this is a bit unrelated to your pyramid...but it sits in Tycho so I guess it's relevant to the OP.

Anyway...I was trying to find more pics of that region, possibly form different "time of day" or different angle...to compare features.

I thought..."damn...I must be stupid, I can't seem to find high-def pics of such a feature"...anyway...if you happen to stumble on any more sources for Tycho...please remember me

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Search in the Lunar Orbiter images. Amazing and very detailed images of the inside of Tycho even if not total.
edit on 2-12-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Once again, here's a better view.

It's a hill alright.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Phage
Once again, here's a better view.

It's a hill alright.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A pseudo hill with perfect straight angles of 1 km in lenght?

Hmmm.... No.

Shoot somethig else.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I don't see a "perfect straight angle". I see a curve.
Do all your "angles" match? In a pyramid they do.

edit on 12/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Arken

I don't see a "perfect straight angle". I see a curve.
Do all your "angles" match? In a pyramid they do.

edit on 12/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Climbing on the mirror, eh?

You see what you want... no problem.
The LROC image you refer to it is a clear sophisticated forgery tool. But, as usual, sometime something slip out, my dear Phage. And LROC image don't match with Clementine and Kaguya....

top topics

join