It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P Paul Walker!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Paul walker passed away due to a car accident. He will be missed,and was a great actor.

I had no idea he was so old.I personally loved him in the fast and furious movies.They are still investigating what happened.I would like your thoughts.

Here is the link to read about it. www.latimes.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What?!?

I heard the driver with him died, but I hadn't heard he died!

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
my thoughts are that it's terribly sad. i thought that each time i saw a new thread about this yesterday too. i know the search engine on ATS isn't that great at the moment but SURELY putting his name in would have yielded the 50 odd results that there must've been?

edited to add: my mistake, i put 'paul walker' into the search engine to link you to at least one of the ongoing threads about it, but as usual the search is rubbish and not a single one of the threads was found, .. .PLEASE ATS, REINSTATE THE OLD SEARCH, AT LEAST IT WORKED!!!
edit on 2-12-2013 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

ladyteeny
my thoughts are that it's terribly sad. i thought that each time i saw a new thread about this yesterday too. i know the search engine on ATS isn't that great at the moment but SURELY putting his name in would have yielded the 50 odd results that there must've been?

edited to add: my mistake, i put 'paul walker' into the search engine to link you to at least one of the ongoing threads about it, but as usual the search is rubbish and not a single one of the threads was found, .. .PLEASE ATS, REINSTATE THE OLD SEARCH, AT LEAST IT WORKED!!!
edit on 2-12-2013 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

I did search and to my surprise nothing its not the first time this has happened to me so i figured some one would be telling me about it .But that's ok ,i am sorry .

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
What?!?

I heard the driver with him died, but I hadn't heard he died!

It was both of them.

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyLurker

In before the terrible irony jokes.

It's tragic. No one should die young
He left a 15 year old daughter behind, who I believe was present at the scene. Just tragic.

I recently re-watched my favorite movie of his, in his memory.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I did the same it is very sad,I was unaware he had any kids and its very bad she was there.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
From yesterdays thread about it I said:-

For his family and friends, may he rest in peace.... However..

I can't help but feel what a jerk those two are. "A Joy ride is something we all do"?? What a croc of poop. I've got kids, and it's selfish rich knobs who could have killed completely innocent people by insane juvenile stupidity. Surely they can afford a track day in a safe environment rather than this sickening outcome.

*sigh*

Not only that, the driver was a race car driver. What a prick, I'm sorry, but that is a residential area this "professional" is endangering lives in.

I still stand by it. What sort of father goes joyriding car in a built up area...

edit on 2-12-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Do you have a link for this? I really am curious. Last I had read those details were not available. We didn't know if they were speeding or 'racing' or whatever.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yep, here you go. So sad, foolish and selfish... (the other thread I linked to above as well)

Paul Walker Dead at 40 - Link

Holmes said he was among a group of people who showed up at the site with fire extinguishers and tried to rescue Walker and the driver. “We tried. We tried,” he told the Santa Clarita Valley Signal. “Him and his buddy, his brother in arms at heart, just decided to joyride, take a spin. Something we all do.”

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
R.I.P Paul.

I was a fan of The Fast and the Furious movies, needless to say the franchise is useless without you.

I hope they have Mustangs and Corvettes in heaven for you bro.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

One of two things:

- the Porsche is a deathtrap, erupting in flames at the slightest of fender benders, a la the Pinto

- they were morons driving like morons and had a really bad wreck from their wreckless driving.

I can't say I give a rats ass about this, honestly. He made obnoxious movies glorifying bad driving (yes, when a 16 year old drives like that, it is "bad driving" no matter how you slice it). I hope his fans see the way he ended up, and perhaps learn their final driving lesson from him.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Qumulys
From yesterdays thread about it I said:-

For his family and friends, may he rest in peace.... However..

I can't help but feel what a jerk those two are. "A Joy ride is something we all do"?? What a croc of poop. I've got kids, and it's selfish rich knobs who could have killed completely innocent people by insane juvenile stupidity. Surely they can afford a track day in a safe environment rather than this sickening outcome.

*sigh*

Not only that, the driver was a race car driver. What a prick, I'm sorry, but that is a residential area this "professional" is endangering lives in.

I still stand by it. What sort of father goes joyriding car in a built up area...

edit on 2-12-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

THIS ^^^^

At the age of 40, one is presumed to have gotten some common sense. There were circle 8's and donuts all around them. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what was going on there

I do hope he rests in peace. But I can't say its not a better world without those two DB's glorifying this behavior.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My SO freaked the hell out..and I was just like "it happens" She still hates me.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

There were circle 8's and donuts all around them.

Can you link those sources for me?

The other member's sources I requested merely said someone who showed up afterwards mentioned "joyride". That hardly constitutes evidence for them actually speeding and being reckless. To be clear I am neutral and really just curious what the facts are.

As for the movies. I wasn't a fan of the Furious series but Running Scared is a damn good movie.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

yes, its the examiner. But they are quoting the sheriff. The same is on his Wiki page

www.examiner.com...

Up and down the road near the crash site were burned rubber and doughnut marks as though someone smoked their tires in figure 8 patterns.

"I don't know if the marks in the road are related to the crash," said Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Brian Allen.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

One of two things:

- the Porsche is a deathtrap, erupting in flames at the slightest of fender benders, a la the Pinto

- they were morons driving like morons and had a really bad wreck from their wreckless driving.

I can't say I give a rats ass about this, honestly. He made obnoxious movies glorifying bad driving (yes, when a 16 year old drives like that, it is "bad driving" no matter how you slice it). I hope his fans see the way he ended up, and perhaps learn their final driving lesson from him.

www.cbc.ca...

The Porsche crashed into a light pole and tree and burst into flames. The downed light pole had a speed limit sign of 72 kilometres per hour.

You know, I actually liked this actor. I am sad to hear the news of his death. May he rest in peace with the first car from F&F1. Mitsubishi Eclipse w/Nos

edit on 2-12-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
He was working on exposing something big... I wont tell you what I'll let you do the research. Hint hint....birth control.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
found fan made tribute app here:
play.google.com...

join