It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles - 'Don't think above your station'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janus
He has no choice. His fate and destiny were ordained before he was even born.

Purely out of bloodline status
Born to rule?
How?
Just because a corrupt bloodline needed to mix with another corrupt bloodline before it all became too much to bear - DNA stuff
Remember Grandad Phil's wishing to be reincarnated as a virus that wipes out 80% of humanity
This is a part of the elite brotherhood that should be overturned with alacrity
No mercy - however Nice but Dumb

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You would like it Emily_Cragg, at least the parts that haven't been ruined by Industrialisation. But there are still places where you can visualise the poetry of Wordsworth, the plays of Shakespeare and the Glory my Country once held in its hand. A country of diversity and unique beauty. With a people that are as Kind and generous as they are stubborn and courageous, its still there you just have to scratch below the surface.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Mostly in northern Europe.

They seem to be a lot more stable than most other types of--uh--social orders because they give acknowledgement to excellence but they're charged with being benign servants to their constituencies.

I'd just like to see Britain shape back up into a real monarchy, instead of this soap opera going on and on and on and on.

I'm sure the British would like to see America shape up instead of this soap opera going on and on and on and on.

We seem to have a common set of problems, perhaps?

[shrug]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
to the person who wrote this post, how about we let the british handle their own internal affairs and handle THIER not ours THIER monarchy. i hate it when foreigners tell us how to vote or how to handle our government and i am sure you do not like it ethier. so stop being the arrogant american and telling other nations what to do and mind your own fricken business. We have enough problems here in america and our conquered terriotry of iraq to worry about than telling the british what to think about their government.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
We and the British have done this illegal war together.

We and the British are in up to our necks together.

The Bush Family and the Royal Family are in cahoots. The Queen knighted Bush Senior, and [or because] they have a joint bank account which is used to launder drug money.

We have same soap opera problem, with the same characters.

Let's make a deal.

You nudge Parliament to get a functional Royal Sovereign who doesn't reward Americans with Knighthood they have no business accepting [according to the 13th Amendment to our Constitution] for "cooking books" and laundering drug money;

and we here in the States will be responsible to fix our election system so we don't keep getting the same New World Order Globalist Fascists again, who use laundered drug money [Iran-Contra style] to fund black ops all over the world.

But it's the same people on both sides of the Atlantic doing the same dirty stuff.

That's going to be a daunting tall order--on both sides.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Knighthoods are honorary, the recipient cannot use the title of "Sir" its a high honour. Just as it would be considered a high honour for one of our people to receive the Congressional Medal of Honour. It is a mark of respect and thanks.
I don't know anything about laundering drug money though.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Money laundering? That's what brought up my concern. At the time I heard about Bush Senior's knighthood, it was brought up that he and the Queen have a joint checking account.

Then soon after I read accounts of the Iran-Contra deals that Bush was [and presumably still is] involved in due to his on-going relationship with the US/CIA, the writer of those accounts postulated that nothing had changed. The deals are ongoing.

Then, I took a look at the Queen's accounts which are on the Net, in which she explained [her accountants do] how much money the Crown generates out of ONE nice farm and a bunch of tourist industries: ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY NINE MILLION POUNDS PER YEAR--which is impossible. Absolutely impossible.

So I put one and one and one together and I come up with this: Iran-Contra type deals are siphoned through the Royal joint account with Bush, that makes the Royal accounts look better; and it cleans up the money that derive from the Bush deals. Looks great on paper.

But it doesn't say much for the integrity of the Queen. Does it?

If this matter had not come up, I would have let stand and been silent about my own mother's comments to me about my own birth. I would have just let it go. But clearly, there's a problem that transcends my preferences, that is going to have to be dealt with--not merely the problem of succession but also the problem of book-cooking.

dh

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Money laundering? That's what brought up my concern.

I'm sure you're quite correct
The global regime of blue-bloods and their royal cousins is perfectly correct and corrupt

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The other twenty or so monarchies may be working quite well at the moment. I have no knowledge to the contrary.

But, the blueblood that concern me is the man my mother called "Bertie's grandson, Edward eighth." Two of my sons look just like him--but taller.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join