It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Goes Insane...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Saddam started to have mental problems. At times, he would suddenly start mumbling something irrational. Afterwards, he would sit in total silence, without uttering a single word. Doctors assume that the Iraqi leader used to consume a lot of alcohol or used drugs in the past. At the same time, the symptoms could have been caused by his far from young age as well as death of his sons.
Hussein has several photographs of Udai and Kusai (his sons) in his cell. Interestingly, a portrait of Gerge W. Bush of an unknown origin also neatly hangs on the wall. This fact can be interpreted as another evidence of Hussein"s insanity. Had he been well, the former Iraqi leader would not have hung a picture of his enemy. And in case the portrait had been hung by someone other than Hussein, perhaps, the captive has gone crazy as a result of constantly staring at Bush' intellectual face.

Maybe he's just calling for E.T's help,afterall it was also claimed at the begining of the US's invation that he might have been the owner of an UFO......remember..
QUOTE: An UFO-related incident that occurred four years ago poses a troubling question whether any kind of cooperation is possible between Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein and extraterrestrials,� UFOlogist Joseph Trainor declared in his review UFO Roundup (issue 51 of December 17, 2002). ?On December 16, 1998, during Operation Desert Fox against Iraq, a video clip aired on CNN showed a UFO hovering over Baghdad; it moved away to avoid a stream of tracer anti-aircraft fire. At that time we all thought it was another UFO sighting, although captured on videotape. But now, ufologists think it was much more than a mere incident.�

We on ATS know better than that right...However what we might not readily think about is the Fact that He's not or was not the scariest Dictator;...here's some other guys we should keep our eyes on I think....
1. Kim Jong-il (North Korea)
2. King Fahd and Prince Abdullah (Saudi Arabia)
3. Saddam Hussein (thanks to Bush, we shouldn-t mention of what country he is the leader)
4. Charles Taylor (Liberia)
5. Than Shwe (former Burma, now Myanmar)
6. Teodoro Obiang Nguema (Equatorial Guinea)
7. Saparmurat Niyazov (Turkmenistan)
8. Muammar Gaddafi (Libya)
9. Fidel Castro (Cuba)
10. Alexander Lukashenko (Belarus)
You might ask yourselves ,hey Bush in't on the list...

Well check this out..As he has been compared to Hitler..

This piece set new records in terms of readers response for me personally. On background this piece was inspired by yesterday's flap over contest submission advertisements posted on the servers of MoveOn.org. A contestant in creating their own submission compared George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler. RNC Chairman Ed Gillespie took the opportunity to attack MoveOn, we weighed in on behalf of historical perspective and it's relation to current events.
www.truthout.org...

Mod edit: fixed bad URLs

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i think that turkmenistan guy should be like 2 or 3, he is a total nut job. he makes his own bible, makes school childern memorize it, the creats a giant replica in front of his palace on a huge fountan that turns a page every 12 hours. he should be #2.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Do you have proof that Saddam has a picture of Bush in his cell?

I'd like to see that but I'd bet it's probably a photo shop job.
I remember hearing somewhere that the sons had pictures of the daughters in one of the palaces.

new topics

join