It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found this on tumblr...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i totally agree with it i want to know what others think about it.

any thoughts ? i think the current generation that holds power is a complete failure that has had everything handed to them and still couldn't get things right from parenting to running the government, and the current state of the world proves that. but thats just my opinion

edit on 1-12-2013 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Every single generation says the same thing...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well as divisive as this will be its true.

Its really a pointless argument. Lets focus on the real issues and start problem solving rather then this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

Statistics dont lie. Considering that we are the 2 most watched generations ever on the planet lets realize this argument is completely quantifiable.

Look at the data.

This argument is so dumb i cant believe how often i see it on ATS. Its a childs game.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
After ww2 we had a boom of everything, and life got better and better and then went to the start of the end. This trainwreck is not one generation's fault, it can be blamed on any since the fed reserve was established. Many have warned these generations of the results of their actions and elections have real end results. We outgrew our worth and britches...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

MadMax9

Every single generation says the same thing...

thats a copout. as onequestion said "this argument is completely quantifiable."

to teslahowitzer what generation brought in the fed?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I think that slide show wants to blame the people for their problems associated with finances, employment and real estate. They did that by presenting both generations arguments about the other.

In fact its greed at the top that slowly whittled away at the possibilities of continued success for both.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

the fed reserve was 1913, on or about, that was not my point, this rubberband was assembled then, it has been expanding for quite some time...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

onequestion

Well as divisive as this will be its true.

Its really a pointless argument. Lets focus on the real issues and start problem solving rather then this nonsense.

Well said, too much nonsense is the problem.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

An example of a man more interested in himself than the betterment of his children.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

" the current generation that holds power "

The Current Generation thats Holds Power are not the People that were Young in the 1970's , but the 1950's . Most of these Powerful Old Men that Rule not just the U.S , but the Entire World are in their 70's right about Now.....

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

The Current Generation thats Holds Power are not the People that were Young in the 1970's , but the 1950's . Most of these Powerful Old Men that Rule not just the U.S , but the Entire World are in their 70's right about Now.....

What do you mean man. Do you think its going to be easier when they retire? lol

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Nephalim

Zanti Misfit

What do you mean man. Do you think its going to be easier when they retire? lol

These people don't "retire". They have one foot in the grave and will only let go of their influence and power when they're dead.

There are too many examples around the world of senile senior citizens running the show. When they do go away, I hope their replacements are not proteges of the former

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
That's just bull#.

Its not about generations, its about the people who have bottled-necked the money over the years they have been in power. We can point fingers at each other all #ing day, aint going to do #. Until the people are out of power, each generation will get worse, until we have # all.

Stupid picture.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali

Who is this guy???

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Bill O'Reilly ? ............LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011

duesprimusvictorimmortali

Who is this guy???

It may well be Tony.
And I'll bet he danced to disco and played with mirrors and razor blades a time or 2.
Knocked up his gf in '78, got a job at the tire store and died from cancer 3 years ago.
Both kids went to DeVry and are doing well
At treading water.

new topics

top topics

join