It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this finally proof of a chemtrail dispersal system on a jet?? Probably not.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Any idea what the letters through the hole are

i.imgur.com...

and obligatory foto forensics

fotoforensics.com...
edit on 3-12-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit
They seem to of fitted the cover upside down
edit on 3-12-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

4200 litres is probably generous, but we'll use that because of its generosity.

The pump we're seeing is used to move liquids fast. Real fast, designed for flow, not pressure, hence the large outlet.

So another generous figure here is that these pumps will move several hundred litres of water a second, let's say 300 litres per second.

So, with 4200 litres at your disposal, you will empty those tanks in 14 seconds.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Indeed. I wasn't taking into account the shape of the tanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

aivlas
Any idea what the letters through the hole are

i.imgur.com...

The "2" visible in the forward escape hatch looks like the number of the tank inside the fuselage

and obligatory foto forensics

[url]http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=72ae0bc5b0a53db13f4581f48745a13cc264ea5d.1210077&fmt=ela[/url

?? not sure what you see there

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Pretty sure its a 'W' and an 'E'

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

So that's a trail 210 meters long per tank.

That sure doesn't seem to be a very efficient way to spray.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

There was another aircraft that came through there years ago that requested BLOOD RESISTANT CARPET!!! The scary thing is, there was carpet like that available. Now you tell me why they would know they would need blood resistant carpet ahead of time??? Anyway, I just thought it was noteworthy that this plane was also bound for Africa.

Ummm....wtf?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So, with 4200 litres at your disposal, you will empty those tanks in 14 seconds.

That would be an expensive 14 seconds considering how much fuel they would burn.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Ummm....wtf?

Would you rather have a carpet that has blood stains in your million dollar jet?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Question for the aviation buffs...Zaphod?

The exhaust port, would that even work at cruising altitude?

I would imagine there would be quite a large amount of back pressure the generator would have to overcome to push the exhaust out, right?

Sorry if it was already pointed out..

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Not really - it is angled facing backwards so you'd have a low pressure area providing some suction.

Plus altitude = lower pressure, and even with that big hole in the window blanks you might bet a psi or 2 inside the a/c.

however it all looks very crude and "low speed" - I can't imagine those pipes staying in place at 300 mph - why would you want a 737 to do relatively slow speed work of any sort??

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It still looks like that nozzle is designed for something to go around the end of it to me. Those two arms that stick up would be where the incoming hose locks in place.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Some Germans have suggested that it is the internal painting feed and compressor exhaust for a 737-400 freighter conversion by Aeronautical Engineers in Miami for SafAir.

If you run the message at this link through google translate you get:

To post in the other thread from @ Stoll Watch:

Discussion: The crazy world of Chemtrailgläubigen of Facebook, YouTube & Co. (Post by Stoll Watch)

Because it's all about Exclusive: Leaked Photos of chemtrail dispersal system , where in addition to a compressor tanks are to be seen as well as connectors that protrude from the windows behind the emergency exits.

The aircraft is a Boeing 737-400, as the SX-BMC was once on the road, and here again it was already over:
(photo)

2011 Olympic she has passed on to the Bank of Utah. The will they will certainly not fly itself, but it will only have been the owner. They had the Reg N143HF.

This Reg it was sold to Safair that made them to the freighter converted at Pemco:

After a conversion to a freighter, the inside of course not be left raw so that you injected the. That's not so good with hand. So you use times like a compressor. The turn requires air that has to come from somewhere and there are exhaust gases, which must go somewhere. The aircraft interior is designed for both things poorly suited, so you have to make connections to the outside. And it shows in the photos.

Who wants to see the flyer now has far away. Here you can see where the rumtreibt now:

www.flightradar24.com...

To this end, the story:

www.planespotters.net... ZS-JRC-Safair.php

AEI were selected by SAFAir according to their media release page (you have to scroll down - there are 2 stories - one with a photo of the a/c partly painted, one completed, and a pdf link to the nature of the conversion)

No photos of the actual setup as per the OP tho.......would like to see those somewhere.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Why would there be two pipes coming out of one side and one on the other side of the plane?
Good for spraying but it makes little sense as a fuel delivery plane.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

One was exhaust for the diesel motor.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Looks like the cat is out of the bag - or information on the prototype has been announced - 737 oil dispersant system announced

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I believe these are actually atomizing nozzles. They have a venturi created by the narrowing of the tube that creates a low pressure area that allows it to draw chemical into the tube. Much like an automotive carburetor. Once it draws in the chemical the high speed air causes it to disperse into small particles. Great find now this makes sense for chemtrail creation. The other appears to me anyway to be for transfer.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MarlinGrace

Aparentl;y, it's for Oil spill dipursant.

Sorry to ruin a cool conspiracy. But good line of thinking.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MarlinGrace

They are certainly atomizing nozzles - to atomize eth oil dispersant.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
With regards to the hose coming from just above the wing

The tanks would need to be installed either side of the wing "the Centre of the aircraft"

Looking at the parts in the pics, it looks like there is a double ended pipe with a centre connection

My bet is this links the two tanks and the centre connection is in fact the part which connect to the hose which run out the window

Interesting pics

In positions 1 & 2

edit on 12-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join