It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotel Customer Service Staff Return Little Boy’s Toy With Epic Photo Diary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hotel Customer Service Staff Return Little Boy’s Toy With Epic Photo Diary
(from iacknowledge.net)

When an 8-year-old left his favorite toy giraffe behind at the Amelia Island Ritz Carlton in Florida while on vacation, he thought all was lost. His father, Chris Hurn was even more distraught and felt helpless being able to do little more than call the company and pray the unclaimed toy hadn’t been improperly disposed of. His son could hardly fall asleep without his best friend, a giraffe named Joshie, by his side.

He told his son the giraffe was taking a second vacation and would be home soon, and that seemed to work. When Chris called the Ritz Carlton, they assured him Joshie was safe and not only offered to ship the toy home free of charge, but sent the following series of photos documenting the giraffe’s vacation!

It's like the kid-safe holiday version of "Hangover"... a child losing their stuffed companion gets a photo-diary of their missing toy enjoying its own mini-vacation - so here's a little Christmas cheer to start your December. (there's more photos at the link above).

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's great to see some good in the world today instead of the madness that abounds.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

That is really wonderful and cute. I agree, its nice to see this side of our species more often. That photo album is just the best idea, hope that those employees get some internal recognition.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That's cute. Reminds me of the travelling gnome from "Amelie".

Also smart tactic by their company. They are advertising their amenities while at the same creating a great customer service.

Definitely better than the motels me and my girlfriend always stay at. We are of the mindset that if you're in you're room enough to need amenities it's a bad vacation anyway.

Last time we paid I think 50 a night for New Orleans. I was just happy to not get shot considering the area it was in lol.

Even the high up hotels aren't always clever with their customer service as it seems these guys were.
edit on 1-12-2013 by OrphanApology because: f

new topics

top topics

join