It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Evident. Proof of Twin Tower CD = Remote Controlled, Swapped-in, Military Drone Aircraft on 9/1

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

curious_soul
reply to post by NewAgeMan

NewAgeMan, I think OneFreeMan has asked you a reasonable question. Can you please provide a source for those 2 images?

I forget which search terms I actually used, but I just Googled something like "North Tower destruction images" or something like that, and there's more than one which records the same thing at the same moment in time from a different location.

edit on 4-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Ok, we'll come back to the issue of super high temperatures, beyond that of melting kitchen cabinet brillo pads and steel shavings (how those would become liquefied and atomized, like spray droplets I have no idea), but for now, let's get back to the planes, with a focus on the black boxes (flight recorders) recovered at ground zero of the WTC.

December 19, 2005

Did the Bush Administration Lie to Congress and the 9/11 Commission?

9/11: Missing Black Boxes in World Trade Center Attacks Found by Firefighters, Analyzed by NTSB, Concealed by FBI

by Dave Lindorff

One of the more puzzling mysteries of 9-11 is what ever happened to the flight recorders of the two planes that hit the World Trade Center towers. Now it appears that they may not be missing at all.

Counterpunch has learned that the FBI has them.

Flight recorders (commonly known as black boxes, though these days they are generally bright orange) are required on all passenger planes. There are always two-a flight data recorder that keeps track of a plane’s speed, altitude, course and maneuvers, and a cockpit voice recorder which keeps a continuous record of the last 30 minutes of conversation inside a plane’s cockpit. These devices are constructed to be extremely durable, and are installed in a plane’s tail section, where they are least likely suffer damaged on impact. They are designed to withstand up to 30 minutes of 1800-degree heat (more than they would have faced in the twin towers crashes), and to survive a crash at full speed into the ground.

All four of the devices were recovered from the two planes that hit the Pentagon and that crashed in rural Pennsylvania. In the case of American Airlines Flight 77, which hit the Pentagon, the FBI reports that the flight data recorder survived and had recoverable information, but the voice recorder was allegedly too damaged to provide any record. In the case of United Airlines Flight 93, which hit the ground at 500 mph in Pennsylvania, the situation was reversed: the voice recorder survived but the flight data box was allegedly damaged beyond recovery.

But the FBI states, and also reported to the 9-11 Commission, that none of the recording devices from the two planes that hit the World Trade Center were ever recovered.

There has always been some skepticism about this assertion, particularly as two N.Y. City firefighters, Mike Bellone and Nicholas De Masi, claimed in 2004 that they had found three of the four boxes, and that Federal agents took them and told the two men not to mention having found them. (The FBI denies the whole story.) Moreover, these devices are almost always located after crashes, even if not in useable condition (and the cleanup of the World Trade Center was meticulous, with even tiny bone fragments and bits of human tissue being discovered so that almost all the victims were ultimately identified). As Ted Lopatkiewicz, director of public affairs at the National Transportation Safety Agency which has the job of analyzing the boxes’ data, says, "It’s very unusual not to find a recorder after a crash, although it’s also very unusual to have jets flying into buildings."

Now there is stronger evidence that something is amiss than simply the alleged non-recovery of all four of those boxes. A source at the National Transportation Safety Board, the agency that has the task of deciphering the date from the black boxes retrieved from crash sites-including those that are being handled as crimes and fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI-says the boxes were in fact recovered and were analyzed by the NTSB.

"Off the record, we had the boxes," the source says. "You’d have to get the official word from the FBI as to where they are, but we worked on them here."

The official word from the NTSB is that the WTC crash site black boxes never turned up. "No recorders were recovered from the World Trade Center," says the NTSB’s Lopatkiewicz. "At least none were delivered to us by the FBI." He adds that the agency has "always had a good relationship’ with the FBI and that in all prior crime-related crashes or flight incidents, they have brought the boxes to the NTSB for analysis.

For its part, the FBI is still denying everything, though with curious bit of linguistic wiggle room. "To the best of my knowledge, the flight recording devices from the World Trade Center crashes were never recovered. At least we never had them," says FBI spokesman Stephen Kodak.

What the apparent existence of the black boxes in government hands means is unclear.

If the information in those boxes is recoverable, or if, as is likely, it has been recovered already, it could give crucial evidence regarding the skill of the hijacker/pilots, perhaps of their strategy, of whether they were getting outside help in guiding them to their targets, of how fast they were flying and a host of other things.

Why would the main intelligence and law enforcement arm of the U.S. government want to hide from the public not just the available information about the two hijacked flights that provided the motivation and justification for the nation’s "War on Terror" and for its two wars against Afghanistan and Iraq, but even the fact that it has the devices which could contain that information? Conspiracy theories abound, with some claiming the planes were actually pilotless military aircraft, or that they had little or nothing to do with the building collapses. The easiest way to quash such rumors and such fevered thinking would be openness.

Instead we have the opposite: a dark secrecy that invites many questions regarding the potentially embarrassing or perhaps even sinister information that might be on those tapes.

www.counterpunch.org...

Now I'm not a big fan of the way Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" plays this stuff as "entertainment" while at a certain level marginalizing the info as such, which reminds me of Alex Jones in way, as a type of unwitting controlled opposition where what may be true and real is twisted into a parody of sorts, but nevertheless the show did a reasonable job in covering this issue of the "lost" "black box" flight data recorders, so I'm adding it here anyway because of the nature of the information, not for the "entertainment value".

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

NewAgeMan
reply to post by leostokes

Ah so you're a Judy Wood DEW (directed energy weapon) Theorist.

I don't see why conventional explosives, albeit probably military grade nano-thermite aka super-thermite, which could actually be painted on in some applications, although in other places direct cutting charges would need to be strategically placed in "bands" around critical core columns, would not be sufficient. In every demolition, in this case a unique, top-down CD, there is always plenty of dust. In fact, the ejecting debris wave including massive quantities of cement dust (and everything else) was actually employed as part of the simulated gravity collapse ruse, in the sense that they tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to hide the explosive ejections in a rapid sequencing all around and down the building, behind the descending debris wave (which is comprised of lots and lots of pulverized cement) as seen in the video.

Thanks for your reply and video.

I am not a DEW person. I am looking at evidence of steel turning to dust. How this happens I do not know. It is a new phenomenon.

I do not doubt that super-thermite was used in a controlled demolition at the WTC. The evidence in your video indicates use of explosives.

But there is more than that going on. You see it in your video. Falling girder assemblies trail dust before your eyes. What is the source of this dust?

Here is another example. Notice that much of the dust is rising or hanging in the air instead of falling. And the standing steel column disappears. Look at the dust spewing off the lower part of the column.

edit on 4-12-2013 by leostokes because: add spewing

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It's cement dust, pulverized, nothing more. That remaining spire of core steel when it falls, leaves a dust cloud. It never turned to dust. Get over it (I don't mean to sound harsh).

The field of debris afterwards looked like a whole pile of match sticks.

But there were no twisted filing cabinets, phones, whole or even a large part of anything found in the rubble where pretty much everything was turned into very small pieces if that and yes much of it to dust I guess I see what you're talking about. Everything was annihilated, for the most part, by the time it hit the ground.

This is in large part the reason many people gravitate to the DEW hypothesis, but it's just not credible, even if it might be at some level true ie: if something other than conventional explosives was also used. Why go there, when what we want to be focused on is what can be proven to be true, and false.

So many people involved in this kind of investigative analysis and expose go right off the rails, I've seen it happen with a lot of them, from Morgan Reynolds, ex Bush Admin official who latched onto DEW and NRPT, which is absurd for a man of his stature if he was trying to be helpful, to another researcher I used to know who became convinced that the Twin Towers were empty on the day of the event with ALL the victims beings hoaxes of one sort or another - they all wanted to have the "inside scoop" on some aspect of it, and given what they were/are fighting against, basically they go insane. Jim Fetzer, who set out to debunk the Zapruder Film, (which proved JFK was assassinate by a shooter to the front of the limo) he too latched onto DEW and then no planer fakery stuff.

David Ray Griffin the theologian is the only or one of the only truly sane and reasonable and rational of all the well known 9/11 investigative researchers and some day I think he'll get high praise for his works in the form of his many books on the subject starting with "The New Pearl Harbor".

We might be an interesting "crew" taken together, but the general "9/11 Truth Movement" is certain to be seen at some future point in history, looking back, not as fringe crazies, as some would like for people to believe, (with their seething contempt with the disparaging label "truther", disparaging in their view, because it sounds like a pretty good thing to be actually) but the first real patriots of the 21st century, because what they've done has taken inordinate amounts of energy, time, perseverance, and courage and it's only to be expected that a few might have caved under the pressure, like the no planers, they went insane if only they'd realize that the plane really WAS a "missile"..

Now someone's going to come along and I'm sure try to use this open and honest talk against me, but that just shows more about their type of character, than mine.

Most people and most readers I think appreciate candor and honestly, no matter where they find it, even here down here in the hoax bin of ATS.

Thanks for your participation.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

There's almost no way that the four recorders survived at the WTC. They would have to be indestructible to have made it through, and they simply aren't. They'll withstand a lot, but even regular crashes have resulted in the black box being damaged beyond repair. To have two buildings that size come down around them, there's no way they made it through.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thank you Zaphod for your POV.

Edit to add: Sorry, for being a tad sarcastic and fascetious, it gets a little testy at times given what's at stake and what we're talking about and ah "debating".. on this "issue" and I just don't think it's possible to remain "agnostic" or on the fence, about this, particularly when you actually have access to all the information that's available, looking back on the event in hindsight even now, 12 going on 13 years later.

And just look at the Orwellian nightmare they've tried and to a large degree have successfully leveraged into place on everyone in the name of "9/11" but from the POV of Zelikow's "universe" or the one that you live in I guess you could say. I apologize only to keep it civil because we are after all only human beings trying to find our way, and what can we do sometimes but vehemently and even for some violently disagree (with seething contempt) and I hey I just want you to know that I don't really feel that way towards anyone not the least of whom is you, and neither I can't blame you for succumbing to the Big Lie in the first place, means you're a good guy, or so I'd like to think ie: that you're not knowingly trying to spin a reasonable doubt in spite of being aware otherwise, so I have to assume that you really and truly believe the official story through and through and believe that Zelikow's universe or history, is the real one, but we all know something stinks to high heaven when it comes to 9/11, so I can't let you off so easily. Just don't take it personally, and I don't get the sense that you do so it's all good as far as we're concerned, I'd like to think, no matter which one of us is based in reason and logic, and science, and which is not, it doesn't matter only that we LEARN whatever we can learn from it, and then forge a NEW POLICY for the 21st century that is worthy of the human being. On that I'm sure we can both agree.

-------

Black Boxes

FBI claims they didn't find them AT ALL ie: not found and found damaged beyond repair, but never found. Nada, zip, zilch, gone. Not recovered and by that we're not talking about the contents, but the boxes themselves.

Question: Where do you think they went? or why, I should say, do you think that there's no way they would have made it through.. ?

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They found the PASSPORT! (so why not black boxes?)

Pasport found!
Satam Al Suqami's remarkably undamaged passport

November 5, 1998-September 24, 2000: 9/11 Hijacker Al Suqami Frequently Travels around Middle East and AsiaEdit event
Satam Al Suqami.
Satam Al Suqami. [Source: US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria Division]
On August 11, 1998, 9/11 hijacker Satam Al Suqami is issued a Saudi Arabian passport. [FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, 10/2001, PP. 29 pdf file] This passport will allegedly be discovered in the wreckage of the 9/11 attacks in New York, allowing investigators an unusually detailed glimpse into the movements of one of the hijackers. While a majority of the hijackers seem to have traveled little prior to coming to the US, Al Suqami travels widely:
bullet November 5, 1998: He enters and departs Jordan, enters Syria.
bullet November 11, 1998: departs Syria; enters and departs Jordan.
bullet November 12, 1998: enters Saudi Arabia.
bullet February 19, 1999: enters Saudi Arabia.
bullet February 24, 1999: enters and departs Jordan; enters Syria.
bullet February 25, 1999: departs Saudi Arabia.
bullet March 7, 1999: departs Syria.
bullet March 8, 1999: enters Jordan.
bullet May 13, 1999: departs Bahrain.
bullet May 15, 1999: enters Saudi Arabia.
bullet January 18, 2000: enters United Arab Emirates (UAE).
bullet April 4, 2000: enters UAE.
bullet April 6, 2000: departs UAE.
bullet April 7, 2000: enters Egypt.
bullet April 18, 2000: departs Oman, enters UAE.
bullet July 11, 2000: departs Egypt.
bullet July 12, 2000: enters Malaysia. [FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, 10/2001, PP. 33, 37-39, 42, 59-62, 75 pdf file]
On September 24, 2000, Al Suqami enters Turkey and stays there for most of the next six months (see September 24, 2000-April 1, 2001). Then he will travel to Malaysia again before finally flying to the US. The above records are obviously incomplete as there are sometimes records of him leaving a country without entering it or vice versa. His travels to Afghanistan and Pakistan are also not mentioned, as there was probably an effort to keep them out of his passport. In 2007, al-Qaeda leader Luai Sakra will claim that Al Suqami was not just another hijacker but led a group of the hijackers. The release of Al Suqami’s passport records in 2008 will help corroborate that claim.

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

It's cement dust, pulverized, nothing more. That remaining spire of core steel when it falls, leaves a dust cloud. It never turned to dust. Get over it (I don't mean to sound harsh).

The field of debris afterwards looked like a whole pile of match sticks.

But there were no twisted filing cabinets, phones, whole or even a large part of anything found in the rubble where pretty much everything was turned into very small pieces if that and yes much of it to dust I guess I see what you're talking about. Everything was annihilated, for the most part, by the time it hit the ground.

This is in large part the reason many people gravitate to the DEW hypothesis, but it's just not credible, even if it might be at some level true ie: if something other than conventional explosives was also used. Why go there, when what we want to be focused on is what can be proven to be true, and false.

So many people involved in this kind of investigative analysis and expose go right off the rails, I've seen it happen with a lot of them, from Morgan Reynolds, ex Bush Admin official who latched onto DEW and NRPT, which is absurd for a man of his stature if he was trying to be helpful, to another researcher I used to know who became convinced that the Twin Towers were empty on the day of the event with ALL the victims beings hoaxes of one sort or another - they all wanted to have the "inside scoop" on some aspect of it, and given what they were/are fighting against, basically they go insane. Jim Fetzer, who set out to debunk the Zapruder Film, (which proved JFK was assassinate by a shooter to the front of the limo) he too latched onto DEW and then no planer fakery stuff.

David Ray Griffin the theologian is the only or one of the only truly sane and reasonable and rational of all the well known 9/11 investigative researchers and some day I think he'll get high praise for his works in the form of his many books on the subject starting with "The New Pearl Harbor".

We might be an interesting "crew" taken together, but the general "9/11 Truth Movement" is certain to be seen at some future point in history, looking back, not as fringe crazies, as some would like for people to believe, (with their seething contempt with the disparaging label "truther", disparaging in their view, because it sounds like a pretty good thing to be actually) but the first real patriots of the 21st century, because what they've done has taken inordinate amounts of energy, time, perseverance, and courage and it's only to be expected that a few might have caved under the pressure, like the no planers, they went insane if only they'd realize that the plane really WAS a "missile"..

Now someone's going to come along and I'm sure try to use this open and honest talk against me, but that just shows more about their type of character, than mine.

Most people and most readers I think appreciate candor and honestly, no matter where they find it, even here down here in the hoax bin of ATS.

Thanks for your participation.

Best Regards,

NAM

It's cement dust, pulverized, nothing more. That remaining spire of core steel when it falls, leaves a dust cloud. It never turned to dust.

You say this like we should agree because you have conviction. Do you not see that Morgan Reynolds and Jim Fetzer have the same strength of conviction?

Do you not see that you have attacked the messengers?

You do sound harsh to me.

You are the man who posted the picture of the tower while it was under construction. Half way done?

Look at the tower under construction. Look at all the steel beams. Now imagine that they all become some how disassembled and fall to the ground. It would be a pile would it not? It would be a mountain. Even if construction is only half way.

Well anyone with this imagination would have the strength of their convictions.

Next imagine otherwise that the tower fell from controlled demolition. How tall would the mountain of rubble be? Thirty stores? Twenty?

Well the rubble is at most three stories. It must have become a cloud of dust and blown away.

I published a thread under General Conspiracies. The Great Zapruder Film Hoax. Have a look some time when you are not in the mood to attack messengers.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

So paper going through the building (most likely protected by air being blown out) somehow equates to two 110 story buildings collapsing around and onto two small metal boxes?

There was a lot that has never been found from that day, that was totally destroyed by the collapse.

As for the black boxes, there are four or five that should have survived and didn't over the years, and a number that were never even found. In this case though, you have a few hundred plus people, who probably have no clue that a black box isn't even black, four boxes that were almost certainly mangled beyond recognition, and even if they weren't media that was almost certainly damaged beyond recovery by the forces involved.

What makes you think that there was any chance of them surviving having a 110 story building collapse around them, a large portion of which landed on them? They were designed to survive a lot, but that's asking a bit much.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I just knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread again...lol

I just wanted to add another element that gets overlooked.

Drywall, Sheetrock, "board" as some carpenters call it.

Double walled in the elevator shafts.

That is a whole lot of Drywall getting crushed and I believe it is most of the dust.

A massive amount of drywall was used in these towers.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

Oh, and I know Zaph commented on this but, the black boxes is one of my "hang-ups".

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I notice you did not address the issue of the ASTRONOMICAL IMPOSSIBILITY that the PASSPORT OF ONE OF THE HIGHJACKERS just happened to be found in the rubble...

just sayin...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

liejunkie01
Oh, and I know Zaph commented on this but, the black boxes is one of my "hang-ups".

El Al 1862, cargo flight that crashed into an apartment building. One box never found, one damaged enough that the last almost 3 minutes unreadable.

MK 1602, cargo flight crashed in Nova Scotia. FDR recovered, CVR damaged beyond repair in fire.

Dana 992, passenger flight crashed in Nigeria. CVR recovered, FDE damaged beyond repair in fire.

Those are three, fairly simply, fairly easy to recover examples of black boxes being damaged beyond repair in crashes they should have survived. There are other examples as well. So why do people suddenly think they're indestructible and should have been sitting there easy to find after the towers collapsed around them?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

There was other paperwork from the aircraft that was found, so why was this so ASTRONOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE? They found an ATM card from a passenger, an ID card, both almost unscathed among other documents that shouldn't have survived, but did.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'm sorry. And I like Jim and know him, and I know he's a good guy. People are entitled to their convictions, you're right. I apologize and everyone has a right to their own point of point of view I got a little carried away there, but I do not go for the no plane hypothesis, I have to tell you that right now out of the gate. : )

That's it, other than that, if it was some sort of strange hybrid demolition, as far as I'm concerned once CD is proven, then it's proven and I just stay away from the DEW hypothesis only for credibility purposes as I don't want to for a moment discredit the shouting out of the truth about 9/11, that it's real, and that the it's true siren call is still wailing, but not in the way that the originators of this plan, like Zelikow could ever have anticipated, even though he has a PhD on what can only be described as the quintessential historical "tipping point". It can go the other way. At some point, as the experiencing generation pass away and a new one looks back on it - anything can happen, especially nowadays with the Internet, the "noosphere".

I wouldn't want to take away from any messengers, not at all.

And eventually, when people do look back on it, what they'll see will be nothing but the great hoax ever perpetrated on the modern world, and most of the world already views it in this manner where the Americans are simply the last to catch up to what many even most of us outside the US or a very large percentage let us say, consider to be already plainly self evident. All the historical data is in. And it was a monstrous FAIL, that's the sad part about it, and it did something to everyone, at some level those who did have an experience of the 9/11 event (there'll be youngsters already up and coming for whom it will hardly be a faded memory), it just wasn't the same after that like an innocence lost, but which once re-discovered can be found again.

History is ours Mr. Zelikow, you guys only thought you took it over, but it just didn't TAKE.

It doesn't make any sense, it's not reasonable, not even based in reality or the laws of physics.

There's justice and joy only in the truth and you cannot build history on a lie.

It's not the end of the world though if an evil cabal took over the US government and perpetuated a global hoax of the farthest reaching proportions and significance - or maybe not? If it's a lie, then it has no lasting power to influence, and it loses it's fulcrum as the fulcrum and the tipping point moves in favor of well, everyone except the "rich man" at whose expense we all get the last laugh, unless he knows what's he's doing and he shares with everyone freely and of his own free will, in following Christ and giving it all away, and then there's another tipping point, and before you know it, we're no longer residing in Mr. Zelikow's parallel universe, but the real world, even in the truth and the reality of those things that are painful and hurt a bit, to instruct (Ben Franklin).

So i love Jim and you and everyone and I'm sorry for getting bent out of shape over this 9/11 thing, but it gets to you living like Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984. You just can't do it.

Energy weapons are very fascinating, and for all I know were present and involved, because even in a demo like that you'd expect pieces, but the pieces only made it to the ground in the smallest of fragments, pulverized while in the air, I can see that, but it makes little difference unless and until people wake up and realize that the twin towers, plane impact, destruction horror show, wasn't what everyone was sold - but instead the Biggest Lie and the great HOAX ever, like some sort of wicked anti-Christian ritual freak show, I'd call it evil "genius" but I can't grace it with anything of the sort, because it didn't work, on ANY LEVEL except a bloating government and the militarization of the bureaucracy, which is nothing, very changeable.

But we ought to take the whole fulcrum away by using the one that they tried to leverage into place against us, against them, by revealing the nature of the Big Lie. Then it doesn't sustain it's force of power, but loses it, and hands all the power over, double bound in it's own chains really, based in nothing but reason and logic and science, or simply put, reality- to us even if only because we know what's true and what is not true about recent modern history. And America will be better for it when they catch up to the rest of the world as the last to know.

Sorry for rambling, again, I'm sorry. I was wrong. But I still have a point though I'm sure you can see that if we're really trying to educate the public - first CD - then, if it's true, energy weapons as well.. down the road when we and they can all easily see and recognize that fact. But it can be discrediting and a distraction, whether true or not, so please forgive me for not going down that road, but I'm always open minded, and curious to learn whatever there is to learn.

Best to you, Jim, Morgan, Judy, and Nico Haupt (just hidding around re: Nico, because he is totally nuts),

NAM

P.S. Maybe by the end of this thread, whenever that will be, we'll invite them in, as guests here in the Hoax Bin of ATS.. LOL!

edit on 5-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Thank you sir for your reply. I appreciate your openness. And I applaud your leadership in this your thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Zaphod58

So paper going through the building (most likely protected by air being blown out) somehow equates to two 110 story buildings collapsing around and onto two small metal boxes?

There was a lot that has never been found from that day, that was totally destroyed by the collapse.

As for the black boxes, there are four or five that should have survived and didn't over the years, and a number that were never even found.

Where are they, all indication is that they were all recovered (using locators), and whisked away, never to be heard from again. They're sometimes rendered inoperable due to damage but they're never completely lost.

Read the article, watch the Jesse Ventura clips don't just jump with a knee jerk reaction and offer whatever comes right off the top of your head, as to the passport, the north tower plane did go straight into the building. It's not impossible, but to make it though completely unscathed..?

Let's see how many things made it out the building from the plane impacts..

It's the single item from WTC1, to the left.

That's his passport. Found!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

NewAgeMan
They're sometimes rendered inoperable due to damage but they're never completely lost.

It's not just a "kneejerk reaction". You're far from the first to find this "evidence". And wow, Jessie Ventura is now "all evidence"?

As for that statement I quoted, you've never paid attention to plane crashes I see. Do a simple search for "Black Boxes never recovered", and you'll find a wiki page of 15 crashes where they were either never recovered, or damaged beyond repair, including 9/11. A number of the were in the ocean, but there have been a number of crashes on land as well where they were never found.
edit on 12/5/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

leostokes

NewAgeMan

Ah so you're a Judy Wood DEW (directed energy weapon) Theorist.

I don't see why conventional explosives, albeit probably military grade nano-thermite aka super-thermite, which could actually be painted on in some applications, although in other places direct cutting charges would need to be strategically placed in "bands" around critical core columns, would not be sufficient. In every demolition, in this case a unique, top-down CD, there is always plenty of dust. In fact, the ejecting debris wave including massive quantities of cement dust (and everything else) was actually employed as part of the simulated gravity collapse ruse, in the sense that they tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to hide the explosive ejections in a rapid sequencing all around and down the building, behind the descending debris wave (which is comprised of lots and lots of pulverized cement) as seen in the video.

Thanks for your reply and video.

I am not a DEW person. I am looking at evidence of steel turning to dust. How this happens I do not know. It is a new phenomenon.

I do not doubt that super-thermite was used in a controlled demolition at the WTC. The evidence in your video indicates use of explosives.

But there is more than that going on. You see it in your video. Falling girder assemblies trail dust before your eyes. What is the source of this dust?

Here is another example. Notice that much of the dust is rising or hanging in the air instead of falling. And the standing steel column disappears. Look at the dust spewing off the lower part of the column.

edit on 4-12-2013 by leostokes because: add spewing

LOW RES VIDEO on youtube

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I would like to add this photo to the evidence displayed before the jury

Pretty small pile for what we're told was a "collapse", and the thing is, this process happened while the building erupted as if from within, to then pour out the building contents in a fountain of pulverized building, to within maybe four seconds of absolute freefall in nothing but air, even accelerating to the point of absolute freefall, without any appreciable loss of momentum, all the way to the ground, leaving only a three story pile of rubble and particulate, no phones, no twisted office further, nothing, just a three story pile for a 110 story building, it doesn't make any sense.

So thanks for that little piece of our puzzle as part of the story we're trying to tell here, about the hoax of the century.

Stay tuned...

NAM

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The walls were lined with SHEETROCK, the FLOORSLAB is concrete, the FIRE PROTECTION on the steel was sprayed on, they would all produce VAST quantities of dust!!!

Is THAT not sinking in yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join