It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Evident. Proof of Twin Tower CD = Remote Controlled, Swapped-in, Military Drone Aircraft on 9/1

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

leostokes
Ok. Next question is what did the structure weigh when it fell? Including all of the furnishings of the tenants?

Find out how much debris was hauled away - you will then have the weight of the buildings and furnishings!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

leostokes

wmd_2008

leostokes

wmd_2008
reply to post by leostokes

Sure approx 96,000 tons of steel and about 80-90,000 tons of concrete for the floor slabs in each tower add in services ie pipework, cables, h&v, glazing and cladding it works out at about 220-235,000 tons in each tower.

Thanks for your reply. This link says 1,500,000 is the weight (of the two?) towers. Others say 500,000 tons each. Morgan Reynolds says 1,000,000.

WTC stats

Most of the 1,000,000 plus guesstimates are based on info regarding the cubic mtrs of concrete delivered to the site BUT that included things like the BATHTUB which is not part of the buildings also the floorslabs had a less dense mix of concrete than say would be used for a structural mix so the 220-235,000 ton estimates will be more accurate.

Ok. Next question is what did the structure weigh when it fell? Including all of the furnishings of the tenants?

WHY? it would be a LOW percentage of the total weight!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

wmd_2008

leostokes

wmd_2008

leostokes

wmd_2008

Sure approx 96,000 tons of steel and about 80-90,000 tons of concrete for the floor slabs in each tower add in services ie pipework, cables, h&v, glazing and cladding it works out at about 220-235,000 tons in each tower.

Thanks for your reply. This link says 1,500,000 is the weight (of the two?) towers. Others say 500,000 tons each. Morgan Reynolds says 1,000,000.

WTC stats

Most of the 1,000,000 plus guesstimates are based on info regarding the cubic mtrs of concrete delivered to the site BUT that included things like the BATHTUB which is not part of the buildings also the floorslabs had a less dense mix of concrete than say would be used for a structural mix so the 220-235,000 ton estimates will be more accurate.

So that we can compare the twin towers with a known controlled demolition.

The Seattle King dome was 125,000 tons. When it collapsed due to controlled demolition it registered like a 2.3 earth quake. Compare this with the twin towers. If theirs was a controlled demolition one would expect a larger seismic number. It did not happen.

Furthermore, the twin towers produced only a single surface (seismic) wave unlike the King dome that produced the usual family of waves we see in an earth quake.

Also, the King dome collapse lasted 16.8 seconds. The wtc towers (seismic) wave lasted 8 or 9 seconds. One would expect the towers to last longer as they fell from a much greater height.

The King dome produced a dust cloud that was gone after 20 minutes.

The King dome produced a pile of rubble about 12% of the original height. The WTC rubble was about 4%. The volume of the towers was many times that of the King dome. Where is the rubble?
edit on 3-12-2013 by leostokes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

leostokes
The wtc towers wave lasted 8 or 9 seconds. One would expect the towers to last longer as they fell from a much greater height.

It did last longer....
911research.wtc7.net...
911review.com...

edit on 3-12-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Skep, with all do respect.

At the time, construction throughout the region was 100% controlled by organized crime. There were many interviews with construction workers (identities kept secret) at the time, complaining of the steel not being up to standards, shoddy welds being approved,

If these guys
knew they were being tossed under the bus like this? They would freak the #### out. I've worked high rise
structural iron go'in on 20 years. I'm here to tell you shoddy welds absolutely do not happen. It's the most ungodly absurd thing I've ever heard of. Hello ! Iron workers themselves will take out and grind a weld and redo it without it being inspected. In fact it can be said that there are no better structural inspectors than the iron workers them selves. Doesn't matter what organized crime boss is do'in any where at any time? Because the ironworkers lives depend on it before any one elses. The only welds that really get inspected
are the ones that hold down the deck til the concrete gets poured. To say the iron work on WTC was shoddy?
Negative !

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

hellobruce

leostokes

Find out how much debris was hauled away - you will then have the weight of the buildings and furnishings!
also find how much infil was taken in ?? to the site taken in

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Each of the Twin Towers totally collapsed in intervals of approximately 14 to 16 seconds.

Free fall time from the same height, for any freely dropped object in nothing but air, is, just over 10 seconds, even closer to 10.5 depending on shape of the object in question, whether a large steel safe or a grand piano or a car or whatever.

Which leaves, for every welt and bolt to snap, from the impact levels, to the ground, what - 4-6 seconds?

Giant steel building - one, two, three, four. (break break break break). Down.

Third Law of Motion

Third law: When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to that of the first body.

Air. vs. Steel (path of maximal resistance)

4-6 seconds difference.

Time for every bolt and weld to break - 4-6 seconds and in some ways that's being gracious because one can just look at the videos, the youtube videos, and time the destruction for themselves.

Absent the use of explosives, as seen in the videos, all the way down the remaining structure removing all force of resistance beneath the descending debris wave of explosively ejecting building material, I call it facetiously, "the foot of God hypothesis", although of course God would never do such a thing in the first place.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
By the way just for the record I really love ATS, as you can see by my avatar and I really mean that, so I'm sorry if I got a little miffed earlier, I didn't really mean to hurt anyone's feelings uneccessarily, that did not need hurting (you never know who might read ATS, anything's possible these days..).

So my new avatar is an ATS celebration really, however trepidatiously I offer it for consideration, as to our true position when we glom onto this place and practically make it our frick'n second home, hi my names' NAM (covert) and I'm an ATS addict.

I love what it makes possible if only as a possibility, and let the noosphere take it from there.

So thanks SO for making this publishing medium and internet community possible, you see now there I go kissing YOUR ass, oh no! LOL

Ah - the evil overlords are everywhere - but you're not one of them. I hope not anyway.. jk

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

Each of the Twin Towers totally collapsed in intervals of approximately 14 to 16 seconds.

Free fall time from the same height, for any freely dropped object in nothing but air, is, just over 10 seconds, even closer to 10.5 depending on shape of the object in question, whether a large steel safe or a grand piano or a car or whatever.

Which leaves, for every welt and bolt to snap, from the impact levels, to the ground, what - 4-6 seconds?

Giant steel building - one, two, three, four. (break break break break). Down.

A grossly overloaded structural component will exceed it's yield strength almost instantaneously - it makes no difference whether you demolish a couple of floors to start the process (which is often what demolition often consists of) or something else starts it - once that mass is in motion the remaining structure cannot support it and down it comes.

buildings fall at near free fall speed because that is the acceleration of gravity - slowed only marginally by the thousands of almost instantaneous structural overloads that take place all the way down.

edit on 3-12-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

hellobruce

leostokes

Where are the two stacks of 110 story floors?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

slowed only marginally by the thousands of almost instantaneous structural overloads that take place all the way down.

1000's yeah, more than that, all the way down.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Skep, with all do respect.

At the time, construction throughout the region was 100% controlled by organized crime. There were many interviews with construction workers (identities kept secret) at the time, complaining of the steel not being up to standards, shoddy welds being approved,

If these guys
knew they were being tossed under the bus like this? They would freak the #### out. I've worked high rise
structural iron go'in on 20 years. I'm here to tell you shoddy welds absolutely do not happen. It's the most ungodly absurd thing I've ever heard of. Hello ! Iron workers themselves will take out and grind a weld and redo it without it being inspected. In fact it can be said that there are no better structural inspectors than the iron workers them selves. Doesn't matter what organized crime boss is do'in any where at any time? Because the ironworkers lives depend on it before any one elses. The only welds that really get inspected
are the ones that hold down the deck til the concrete gets poured. To say the iron work on WTC was shoddy?
Negative !

I agree with you.
Can airplanes dissolve into steel buildings as seen in all footage, in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What ever happened to "Good 'ol Dave", is he still around? Or did he retire? (please don't invite him..?!)

JK! but it seems like all the usual suspects are coming my way, like a swarm of 9/11 debunkers, but without any support from the usual 9/11 proponents, I'll have to regroup and figure out tactics like Ender Wiggin, and then come at you with everything I've got.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

Aloysius the Gaul

slowed only marginally by the thousands of almost instantaneous structural overloads that take place all the way down.

1000's yeah, more than that, all the way down.

Yes indeed - but all of them near as damn instantaneous, many in "parallel" with each other being overwhelmed by completely unconnected (anymore) parts of the structure.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

These 2 shots seem to have captured the exact same moment in 'time' but
from apparently different positions. Can you source them please?

He asks at the end 'what do you see?'
I see a fabricated special effects sequence, every time.
The 'collapse' itself, the buildings in the foreground - Nothing looks real.
Do you know the way the cards cascade after a successful game of
solitare on your computer. Look at the video again to see this effect.
It is a movie presentation.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

leostokes

wmd_2008

leostokes

wmd_2008

leostokes

wmd_2008

WTC stats

So that we can compare the twin towers with a known controlled demolition.

The Seattle King dome was 125,000 tons. When it collapsed due to controlled demolition it registered like a 2.3 earth quake. Compare this with the twin towers. If theirs was a controlled demolition one would expect a larger seismic number. It did not happen.

Furthermore, the twin towers produced only a single surface (seismic) wave unlike the King dome that produced the usual family of waves we see in an earth quake.

Also, the King dome collapse lasted 16.8 seconds. The wtc towers (seismic) wave lasted 8 or 9 seconds. One would expect the towers to last longer as they fell from a much greater height.

The King dome produced a dust cloud that was gone after 20 minutes.

The King dome produced a pile of rubble about 12% of the original height. The WTC rubble was about 4%. The volume of the towers was many times that of the King dome. Where is the rubble?

Here are screen shots from a Judy Wood video.

It shows a seismic wave of a Manhattan earthquake in blue for comparison with the surface wave from the north tower collapse.

The blue earthquake type wave is what we would expect from the north tower if it were a controlled demolition like the earth-quake-like wave produced by the King dome.

The red wave is the simple surface wave generated by the "collapse" of the north tower.

Comparison shows that the north tower did not create an earth quake like wave expected from a controlled demolition.

Furthermore look at the duration of the red north tower wave. It is 8 seconds. If you threw a bowling ball off the north tower, gravity would require 9.2 seconds for it to hit the ground. The ground shaking produced by the north tower took less time than the time of flight of a bowling ball. The ground shaking has stopped while the tower has not completed falling. It must of turned to dust.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

After years of Ham radio Antennae construction etc. The Static Charge is for now fully accepted.......However, IF those two planes were Ground Controlled, then Theory wise, as far as I am concerned,
1. The sudden nose burst of flames was a technical guarantee that the wing fuel was going to do as it did.
2. Two buildings, each hit from a different direction, did manage to disintegrate like twins.
3. How could the BBC predict the same fall of a still standing building
4. Did anyone enter the cabin, or did Ground control simply take full control

Because this incident did cost the lives of so many Innocent Citizens + Brrave Firemen, the never truly proved scope will be around for many years. Shame we cannot turn the clock back and simply reverse the whole situation, but we cannot do that and so, 'yours is but to reason Why ?'

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

I agree with you.
Can airplanes dissolve into steel buildings as seen in all footage, in your opinion?

How can I say this ? The structure of any aircraft as opposed to the structure
of any high rise. Is akin to the structure of a bug as opposed to your windshield.
The results leave no one puzzled. We may as well be watching a paper airplane fly
into a paper shreadder. The structure of any plane is not even comparable to
the structure of a commercial buiding. Not even close.
edit on 3-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And why couldn't they? You have an aircraft weighing over 164,000 pounds empty, impacting a steel building at a high rate of speed. What's it going to do, bounce off? Steel isn't that strong.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Do they make airplanes to with stand the impact of a building ?
Do they make buildings to with stand the impact of a plane ?
How much do blimps weigh Zaph ?
I can't believe you would even try to argue the point.

How much damage can a seventy eight billion ton snow ball do ?
And let me remind you, you're the one has the least idea of the
strength of the steel used in a commercial building.
edit on 3-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join